Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt board a boat in Venice with twins Knox and Vivienne on Wednesday (March 3).

Joining the twins for some family fun was Shiloh – she held Brad‘s hand as they walked to the boat!

Yesterday, Angelina filmed scenes for The Tourist waving and blowing kisses on a balcony.

FYI: Ang is carrying an “Ame” bag in black by Loewe.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their family boarding a boat…

angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 01
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 10

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All

I love how each of their kids have their own blankie. It’s adorable! I love their chubby cheeks. I would just constantly kiss and blow raspberries on them if they let me.

Neleh @ 03/03/2010 at 12:09 pm +6

Good morning Neleh here.
Good morning 2 all JP+6 on board & Lurking now..Hello every1..
Im peeking..1,2,3 awwww…Im in a meeting so I have 2 look as if Im listening haha..
Hey my darlings:
__
JJB Mega10, newer pics, of ice cream eating…awww.
Credit 2 Mega4A:

==============================

In the pic above Knox is the exact copy of Shi. The kids are holding the ice cream cones like pros. Brad and Angie are really hands on parents and fantastic one too. They really make time for each of their children irrespective of their workload.

I absolutely love Shiloh’s haircut. It frames her face beautifully. It will grow out quite nice–layered and longer in the back. I remember a video of her at Toys or Us and she looked so irritated when her hair was blowing in her face–problem solved. Anyway it is beautiful and she is beautiful. She seems spunky and independent.

Alexkziel @ 03/03/2010 at 7:38 pm

The twins are absolutely adorable, I love Knox eyes, he is gonna be a hansome man just like his dad.

Shiloh is rocking that blue jacket, she is so pretty.

144 yolly @ 03/03/2010 at 5:48 pm

BBL, I have to cook dinner.
——-
What are you making, yolly, and if you’ve finished cooking, what did you make?
I love food!

The 3 babies are absolutely adorable !!!!

Knox was all Brad with grand-daddy Bill Pitt eye. Knox and Shiloh look more like the Pitt family while Viviene is all Angelina except for the blue eye coming from daddy.

Forgot–It is absolutely atrocious the way the media is commenting about a 3 yr.old. Now they should be sued for defamation!!! I am personally going to boycott any magazine, T.V. show or host, and newspaper who makes disparaging remarks about this child and any child. So much is going on in the world and so many media outlets are ignoring those important things to insult a child. Lets not let the media outlets represent our views and opinions–Lets speak up for ourselves–and action speaks louder than words.

BBL, I have to cook dinner.

@reply | Flag This
# 145 aish @ 03/03/2010 at 5:51 pm +5

@Neleh:

i see shiloh with Italian football (soccer) team jacket… and she’s into football now? wow… truly, she just remind me of myself and this is amazing… I’m a woman who loves italian football.. Forza Italia!!!

and shiloh is amazing.. so are the twins.. i love this family.. :)
——-
World Cup is coming! Do you think Italy will make it to the final?
Brad joked that he wants a soccer team and win the World Cup!
They need 5 more kids.

I sent an e-mail to Alana Kelen, one of the people Lies & Sh*t quoted in that article about Shiloh, to ask her if she really said what they said she did, and she responded within 5 minutes saying Lies & Sh*t took her comment completely out of context. This is the text of her e-mail:

That comment was taken completely out of context … you are correct not to trust anything they write.
I actually said that I support her parents for letting her express herself through clothing, and that it should influence more parents to do the same. I also said that she probably looks up to her two big brothers and is wanting to emulate their style, since they are so cool themselves.
Any personal expression in clothing and otherwise is should be praised.
I am sorry that my words were misinterpreted.

I hope she sues the sh*t out of the magazine.

OT — wondering why this web site keeps stalling out on Opera and Google Chrome but is working fine with Firefox?

OMG! The twins are soooo adorable. Viv is a cutie pie. Access Hollywood had new photos where Viv was puckering up. I just died!. Knox is going to be another cool dude next to Maddox and Pax. I love the Jolie-Pitt Family. Blessings to this beautiful and humble clan.

@dawne:
@African Girl:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It’s comments from hamburgers like pattie and nasty tablies which make you realise why Brad and Angelina are so focussed on having one of them being available to their children at all times and if not, then Granma and Granpa Pitt comes to help out. These tablies and posters write as if these children are have NO FEELINGS, and cannot understand anything. HeII, they write as if the children are NOT CHILDREN and possibly aren’t even HUMAN.
It didn’t start recently – as I remember some horrible article about Chelsea Clinton and why she was so “ugly”. This beautiful young lady who was at that time going through early puberty, getting braces and feeling awkward. I’ve always thought it was a great credit to Hilary and Bill Clinton that they managed to raise Chelsea through that maelstorm of nastiness.
Not all celebrity children have been so lucky. I remember Alexia Ray Joel complaining that the press shouldn’t write that she and her siblings were ugly like they had no feelings. When I read that she had attempted suicide, I wondered how these sorts of articles contributed to the overall despair and depression and bad self esteem and self image.
I’m not saying that Alexia’s attempted suicide is all due to the press comments. Obviously, there’s plenty of dysfunctions in her family life growing up. But honestly, does ANYONE think that reading articles commenting negatively on your LOOKS when you are just a YOUNG child transforming into a young woman really helped her. Or more realistically, did these sorts of articles ADD another straw to an already over burdened soul??
Any parent knows how vulnerable a child is. But at least our children is NOT bombarded with JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS and LIES and SHITE from tablies and blogs every time they step out of their home or check the internet.
As a person who was once a child, I cannot imagine what it must be like to read the shite that’s written about me or my siblings or my parents at the age of 8 or 6.5 years. And yet, that is exactly what Maddox is going through. Hopefully neither Pax nor Z are fully aware of the shite yet thats being written about them or their siblings or parents yet.
One of the things I admire about Brad and Angelina as people and as parents is their determination to balance family, with their lives work. I know lots of people do the same, but it seems to me that they try to balance their lives under more trying circumstances then I do. Like so many people I know who work because they want to, not because they need to, I think Brad and Angelina’s decision to be actors and actresses is a very good thing.
To help them balance, they’ve reached out to their extended family to help them with their families. They don’t cocoon their children but these children go to school, play with other kids, move around, go shopping, see sights. Yet as part of the balance between family and lives work, they make sure that one of them is almost always available to the children. They continue to live the lives they want.
Good for them.

Observer2 @ 03/03/2010 at 8:18 pm

Brad and Angelina make the cutest babies with the chubbiest cheeks.

Jill, thanks for that heads up. L&S needs to be put out of business. Going after a 3 year old to take a swipe at their mother.

That’s all sorts of wrong.

I’m loving a troll free zone. Thanks again, Jared.

love that the negative posts don’t get shown, just love it.

t.m.delafonda @ 03/03/2010 at 8:23 pm

The Jolie-Pitt kids are beyond adorable. I think that Brad and Angelina are doing an excellent job raising their children. Although, they have busy lives they have managed to make time for their children while teaching them the importance of family and exposing them to the world/peoples that do not have as many of the blessings that they may have. I love this family.

@hmmm:
>>>>>>>>>>
Yes, especially the shite on the children.

t.m.delafonda @ 03/03/2010 at 8:34 pm

@lylian:
BRAVO (clapping)!!!!! Now, if only, those people who criticize children would understand this and act like adults instead of opportunistic POS.

Jill @ 03/03/2010 at 7:46 pm

Any personal expression in clothing and otherwise is should be praised.
I am sorry that my words were misinterpreted.

I hope she sues the sh*t out of the magazine.
_____

Wow, amazing, I would love to read the direct quotes

Yay! Thank you for posting more pix up of this family! I don’t know why but I just love reading about this family!!!

JJB THX FOR ANGIE AND JOHNNY PIC.
WEEEEEE!

Brad is the luckiest guy in the world, he’s good looking, he’s rich, has it all with such a beautiful family and the hottest woman, Angelina.

@Orchid: I cooked veggies stir fry & fried plantain.

@PSA: I am with you. I like Knox’s eyes. They are the eyes of Brad’s Dad. Knox looks like his grandpa Bill.

Aussie Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 9:15 pm

Hey J-P fans..Love little Viv and Knox they are so super-cute!!

Just read this article re another book coming out..some BS about a thing named Jenny Paul and she claims to have researched them for 6yrs and her main claim is Angie had a fling with Mick Jagger!!! And she makes this amazing claim–they want 13 kids,some will be bio,some adopted–Well Duh!! I hope this is complete BS & there will be no book published—As others have said their kids are older now,and it’s beyond cruel to put a 3yr old on the front cover of a national mag!! Love Vivi’s coat

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 9:16 pm

@PSA: Look at Knox lips & his daddy’s lips in the picture, they have the same mannerism, all the children are beautiful.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All