Reese Witherspoon Views Vera Wang

Reese Witherspoon Views Vera Wang

Reese Witherspoon looks flawless at the Vera Wang Store Launch on Tuesday (February 2) at the Vera Wang Store in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old actress was one of a number of stars who came out to support the event, including Renee Zellweger, Mila Kunis, Nicky Hilton, Rachel Zoe, and figure skater Evan Lysacek.

Reese was spotted earlier in the day picking up a magazine and running errands in Brentwood, Calif.

25+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon viewing Vera Wang

reese witherspoon views vera wang 25
reese witherspoon views vera wang 26
reese witherspoon views vera wang 27

Photos: Jason Merritt/Getty
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

Getty

Her hair looks stringy. I think she should cut about four inches off the bottom it’s not flattering.

Her hair does look awful, she needs a good healthy trim, looks try. And Reece has such dark circles under her eyes, overall not looking that great IMO.

Aaarrrghh!!! Enough of her!!!!!

Pattycake @ 03/03/2010 at 8:30 am

I know her fans are going to rave at how simply beeauutiful she is here. But the truth is that her hair is too thin, her eye make up is not flattering and the dress is a puffy mess that makes her look bottom heavy. I hope she does better than she did last year for the Oscars. She’s their baby.

The stringy flat look is OUT. She needs curls. Big beautiful curls to soften her sharp features.

The eye makeup does looks too severe. It almost makes her look ill. She needs a good makeup artist who will accentuate her beauty.

Like the dress, hate her hair.

Prabal Gurung just featured this website as on of his 10 Blogs I’m Reading Right Now.

Good work Just Jared!!

I think she looks great :)

Its a Beauty @ 03/03/2010 at 8:52 am

Reese is so stunning can pull off wearing anything. Vera Wang could have done better with the dress.

i dunno sometime the strangest fish faces!

Jared you are really earning your paycheck from Reese’s PR today. 2 posts about the fugly, boring Chin. Her head is looking like a pointy bobble head. And look, a pic of 2 professional beards, her and Renee Z. #8 are you a new CAA intern?

The choice of the dress proves again that she has a great sense of style and fashion!

I think the dress is very unflattering, and I think she looks washed out and raccoon-eyes. She thinks her stringy hair and that eye mak-up makes her look sexy. Reese + “sexy” = laughable.

Jared must get paid for every time he features Reese.

phony and fake @ 03/03/2010 at 10:42 am

Reese’s snarl is so gross, her inner ugliness is showing.

I like the color and texture of the dress. Overall, it does look a little off, though. Reese is a beautiful woman. Another dress might have brought out her best features.

I always thought Reese was a pretty lady in whatever she wears.That is my opinion

I wish I could l see for a moment how “beautiful” the owners of these commentaries look! Don’t be ridiculous and so mean.That’s rude and sick to smack other person just because of your mood or stupidity. Reese does look beautiful,her face is so different from the boring type. Chin? Hey,send your photo,then I WILL COMMENT. And how can Reese look heavy when she is too skinny? that’s not healthy look. I hope that is not because of split with Jake and she will take care of herself. But the meaness in commentaries,I just can’t understand.

Reese Witherspoon is a fugly midget with deformed chin and gross, lippless smile.

@me: No need to worry,
Witherspoon is fine after the showmance ended, she will find someone else for her boring photo ops and publicity BS.

looking older in the face…

but good move losing jake

he sucked

She’s pretty.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ 03/03/2010 at 12:49 pm

Reese is gross.

Everyone is so jealous! Reese looks beautiful

Reese looks pretty. I love the dress. Great color.

Please Reese’s PR people don’t have to pay JJ to post about her – she’s an A-list actress not Rachel Bilson!!!
Reese looks beautiful as always! She should slow down though. Take a vacation!! She’s been working way too hard.

Slow down? Reese makes ONE movie a year. ONE. As in: half than two. Even then it’s usually some crappy film she did for the money. An artist she is not. Maybe an artist in media manipulation.

An A-list actress? Reese at this point is famous for being famous. She’s known for the men she dates. She’s only made ONE good movie in the last NINE YEARS and hasn’t made a good one AT ALL since WALK THE LINE in 2005. That was FIVE YEARS AGO!

Her films are all BOMBS. Four Christmases only did well because of Vince Vaughn and even then didn’t make the studio any money. Monsters vs. Aliens LOST MILLIONS (despite having the advantage of being in 3D). Penelope ($10 million box office), Rendition ($9 million BO), Just Like Heaven ($30 million BO). Her production company has been dropped from three different studios in the past five years and she hasn’t produced a single film since that disaster which was Penelope.

People like lexy think she’s an “A-List” star because they see her picture on sites like Just Jared, US Weekly, etc. everyday and don’t realize that her PR team are staging these photographs to keep her name in the news. When was the last time we heard anything about Reese Witherspoon that wasn’t connected to a) her being photographed walking down the street wearing some designer outfit; b) who she is dating, etc.?

What’s the one thing missing here lexy? Oh ya, HER ACTUAL MOVIES! She’s more famous now as an AVON rep than as an actress.

She barely makes $10 million per picture now, and if her upcoming films flop as well, then she will be firmly in the B-List. It can’t come too soon for this fake “movie star.”

Reese's games @ 03/03/2010 at 5:50 pm

@emma:

Agreed!

Can’t stand her phony @ss.

What a BICHT! @ 03/03/2010 at 6:01 pm

@ Emma : AMEN TO THAT! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

@ Me: how can Reese look heavy when she is too skinny? that’s not healthy look. I hope that is not because of split with Jake and she will take care of herself.

Well that dress make her looks preggers, everytime RW splits with a man, she lost too much weight.

Even she said that she’s the ONE who ended the relationships with Jake. ( for the love of kids sake) she is not that HAPPY that she and her PR team want convice us to beleive.

I think she’s convicing herself that she better of without Jake but eyes don’t lies.
Look at her eyes, it seems like someone who crying too much
(clearly UNHAPPY)

LIke Pickles say : I think she looks washed out and raccoon-eyes

These woman need to gain some weight, they don’t have the bodies for their age.
Loving women with the prepubescent body is a pleasure of pederast and ephebophile. YUCK!!!!!

Pretty color of dress but it doesn’t suit her. Maybe she did her eyes instead of having them done by a professional. Okay – why do we have to see pictures of her feet. Now I am not bragging about my feet but hers are wierd. Almost like hammer toes

What a BICHT! @ 03/03/2010 at 7:06 pm

When I look at the picture a don’t see a mother of 30’s but a preteen girl!

Heidi Klum whos had her 4th child looks heathier and has a better body for a 30’s mother NOT REESE!

Reese looks SKINNY! You can confuse her with OLSEN sisters or DAKOTA FANNING!

FOR ALL WHO SAY THAT SHE’S GREAT, PRETTY, GORGEOUS ect

I’LL SAY THIS : Loving women with the prepubescent body is a pleasure of pederast and ephebophile.

It’s funny that when she was with Jake, she useally looks OLDER like 40’s or 50’s OLD LADY!

YOU CAN THINK THAT SHE WAS JAKE’S MOTHER NOT HER GIRLFRIEND, ESPECIALLY DURING THIER EVERYDAYS PHOTO OPED!

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/03/2010 at 8:40 pm

HEY BRIGHTSIDE GET OFF OF HERE NOW GET LOST

@lexy:

Working too hard??? That’s hilarious. Hollywood types never work hard; acting is very easy. You’ve been duped. The hardest thing she’s done recently is to get Jakey to move out of her house. Of course she’s had to get dressed in the morning. That’s very hard to do. And put on enough makeup to disguise her pointy chin. That’s not so easy.

Wow, she has been looking GREAT lately…
She’s such a beautiful person.

Reese, my friend, you need wavy hair!! It will go smashing with your face shape. I hope she wears waves or curls for the Oscars. The flat straight hair is no longer flattering her.

Change it up!

Signed a Reese fan!

Reese and Ryan forever! Hope they get back together!

Stop the presses, Reese picked up a magazine today. Boy does she lead an exciting life.

Pattycake @ 03/04/2010 at 9:39 pm

@emma: How did I miss your rant? You speak some hard truths here but I really must add that Reese has won an Oscar. What does that mean? Not a whole lot to me but it makes entertainment bloggers and fans go into heart palpitations. Therefore, she will always be A-list. And she can “open” a film, also making her A-list. As much as I am NOT a fan of tiny miss manipulative, I also do not approve of all the stress you and others have put on what-have-you-done-for-me-lately. Everything you said about her career is correct. And yes, I suspect it’s why we see her pix all the time on gossip sites and why she doesn’t allow herself to be seen without a man in her life. She IS little miss manipulative. But Reese is internationally famous and admired. That’s what she’s working. It’s become her NEW career.

she looks alright
i wouldnt say she looks great but she still looks good
i like the dress she’s wearing it’s really pretty, but i dont think used its potential
i also agree that her hair isnt thaqt great, looks a bit damaged

Reese looked better before she hooked up with Jake or that Jim Toth.
I remeber her eyes looked dark and sometimes puffy in alot of those pictures when she was with Jake.And if Reese is really FAKE,Jake
surey deserves better.But who knows…the truth about him also.

Reese Witherspoon is phony and fugly white trash.

hahah the damn dress looks like a purple potato sack with a black sash twisted around it. In case you didn’t know, Reese is FUGLY!!