Shia LaBeouf & Carey Mulligan: Kiss Kiss!

Shia LaBeouf & Carey Mulligan: Kiss Kiss!

Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan share a sweet kiss while walking around in New York City together on Tuesday (March 2).

The 23-year-old actor linked arms with his 24-year-old sweetheart as they strolled together. Photogs also spotted Shia making sure Carey (who wore ballet flats) could walk through the slush without getting her feet wet – so sweet!

Carey recently told Time that she’s proud of her work in An Education.

“[Y]ou can’t think you’d go back to change something because you’re not the same person anymore and the same stuff that I see in it that drives me crazy is what others think made the character real,” she shared. “That’s who I was at that moment in time. So I’m happy with it.”

shia labeouf carey mulligan kiss 01
shia labeouf carey mulligan kiss 02
shia labeouf carey mulligan kiss 03
shia labeouf carey mulligan kiss 04
shia labeouf carey mulligan kiss 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

i like them they are cute!

They are really cute together… Shia is so Sexy !!!!

brightside @ 03/03/2010 at 10:07 am

Yes, yes. She looked stunning at the Bafta’s. Would love to see her walk away with an Oscar.

OMG !!! it’s the most adorable Hollywood couple ever.
Shia is Hoooooooooooottttt :)

awwww…..i like them as a couple!

Jensen Luver Tanya @ 03/03/2010 at 10:29 am

they look like two homeless people. Man, Shia needs to clean up and get a girl that looks like a GIRL!!! I guess if they are happy together, best of luck.

this is the most confident she’s ever looked. i like

Shia is such a nice and down to earth guy. He looks really happy with Carey.

How sweet!

Love seeing them together!

Aww they look so cute together. I love Shia, he seems so nice and down-to-earth. Same for Carey actually. I guess that’s one of the reasons why they go so well together. They’re indeed one of the most adorable couple in Hollywood. You know, there are couple like this who are maybe not the most attractive but they’re lovely. For example, Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter…..I would LOVE to be friends with them just because they look like a very cool couple. Well, it’s exactly the same for Carey and Shia……..And the latter is pretty hot ;D

*I meant “coupleS” like this…..

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/03/2010 at 11:27 am

… adorable couple. both talented and low key. not douchey and whorey like most couples that end up on here. …ahahahaha..
~
summer of shia coming soon.

I could care less about Shia, but Carey is absolutely adorable! And if she likes Shia, good. She deserves to be happy. So talented.

very cute. they look happy and much in love!

I find them adorable. I can’t believe anyway ever though Megan F. would be his type after the way he is with his mother and just his life growing up. They would have had nothing in common.

She’ll help keep him in line too and it’s nice when you’re significant other is also successful and talented, as we see how the unevenness has created resentment in many a-union.

Dreads @ 03/03/2010 at 10:46 am

___
Nice post!

They’re both really cute!

I’m highly depressed…Shia has a girlfriend…

Uôu! Love him.

Greats actors!

Amazing together! =)

So cute. =)

Shia is the Best

Shia is Amazing!

she is so nasty. she looks like a little troll

AMo o Shia! Queria vê-lo no Brazil. =)

Love him. Is amazing

They are so cute… she’s the shy innocent brit and he’s the bad boy… sooo cute.

[forgetMEnot] @ 03/03/2010 at 7:21 pm

Aww they’re so cute :D

Carey Mulligan was amazing in An Education.

shia is sooooooo hot!

++Logan++ @ 03/03/2010 at 9:02 pm

Shia picked a winner this time. Finally a girl with substance and beauty.

OMG I mean what will people say. I’m surpirsed no one around here has said things like, they have a movie to promote or they are pressing out their relationship or they called the paps for the pda. LOL

some1else @ 03/17/2010 at 7:50 pm

soooo jealous of her!!!

SHE’S A DIRTY S/UT!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY S/UTS???