Miranda Kerr is Pretty In Paris

Miranda Kerr is Pretty In Paris

Miranda Kerr arrives at the Balenciaga: Paris Fashion Week Autumn Winter show during Paris Fashion Week in Paris, France on Thursday (March 4).

The 26-year-old Australian model checked out the new line of clothing by Balenciaga‘s designer Nicolas Ghesquière.

In the past, Miranda has shown her support for the Spanish design house. Last October, she gave attendees a casting surprise when she modeled and worked the catwalk for Balenciaga‘s Spring 2010 line during the last Paris Fashion Week.

miranda kerr pretty paris 01
miranda kerr pretty paris 02
miranda kerr pretty paris 03
miranda kerr pretty paris 04
miranda kerr pretty paris 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

She wasn’t there to check out the clothes, Jared.
She walked in the show.
And she was great!
PS: That slicked back hair-do was for the show.

Balenciaga isn’t a Spanish design house, Jared. Its French!

so cool.... @ 03/04/2010 at 3:40 pm

Miranda always looks so effortlessly stylish and very beautiful,
just stunning.

Miranda is such a beautiful and elegant lady.

Hate the hair (even though I know that it was just for the show).
LOVE her!
And I love that she walked for Balenciaga again.

I love how the Delphi Loons are getting mad as hell at the moment!
Miranda walks PRADA and BALENCIAGA! — and all they can think about is the ‘ugly clothes’ HAHHA! It doesn’t matter if she wore a paper bag at Balenciaga as long as she walked the show!! Do you guys think insulting the designers clothes is going to make her walking these high profile shows less remarkable??
I love how they keep going on with the SAME insults, they’re so repetitive!

can't wait.. @ 03/04/2010 at 5:29 pm

to see photos from the show. Loved the clothes last year

ummm. gross. this girl tries hard to be someone she isn’t :::famous…

Think about it. without VS paying to look like a flat board, she would be working in the mall, or doubling for a chipmunk at Wallyworld!!

Obsessed/Possessed @ 03/04/2010 at 6:11 pm

kito09….. instead of disguising at @/HAHAHA/or whatever it is your calling………. why not use kito09@, kito09@whoever said Miranda isn’t all that great/stunning

so obvious girl…. so so so and it’s not funny anymore

@8...jack1 @ 03/04/2010 at 6:33 pm

ummm……delusional and jealous much???

Miranda IS famous, hugely successful and stunningly beautiful, so
no matter how many nasty untrue comments you post about her it’s never going to change that fact…..and oh yeah….Orlando Bloom loves her….lol.

@obsessed/possessed @ 03/04/2010 at 6:38 pm

Actually Im not kito09 nice try though! I dont even have an account on the TFS. (bellazon and FMT, yes. but I need an invite for TFS.)
Haaa but you must think all miranda fans are just one person. Popular opinion with you guys.

Miranda looks great. I like her leather jacket.

I like what she’s wearing. Very pretty.

Yes, we know that she’s famous because she’s a VS model. Just like Angelina Jolie is famous because she’s an actress, or Bono for being a musician.
And we also know that if they didn’t have that job, they’d have another. So thanks for the info, captain obvious.

The fuss? @ 03/04/2010 at 7:14 pm

I never understood all the fuss about this girl. Whether negative or positive fuss, you guys are putting WAY too much energy on her.

Tell me about it.
Every time I come here it’s like world war 3

Well, it’s all her fault for dating Orlando Bloom.
He has some pretty nutty fans on both sides of the fence.
Fans who will love any girl he is with, and fans that will hate any girl that he is with.
The ones who don’t really care who he dates get caught in the crossfire. That’s why I rarely come here.
I’m a fan of Orlando, so I pay attention to who he is with, but I don’t really CARE about her. As long as she seems like a decent person, and she makes him happy, then she’s OK by me. It’s not like he is going to date someone who drowns puppies in the bathtub, or steals the shoes from a homeless person.
The only thing that bothers me is the extremes that some of the so called haters will go to. They know no middle ground. And they admit no positive news.
They condemn her for not being a high fashion model. Then when she walks for HF houses, well then, they aren’t high fashion enough. They never admit that they may be wrong, and they say such hateful things.
If they would tone it down a bit, so would her ‘shippers’. It’s a viscious circle.

Finally, an Orlando Bloom fan with some clear sense. Thank you.

she is so beautiful and looks stunning on the catwalk for BALENCIAGA!!!

LOLLLLINNGG @ 03/04/2010 at 8:25 pm

“”"If they would tone it down a bit, so would her ’shippers’. It’s a viscious circle.”"”"

You are kidding right? Someone say here “I dont like her for….” whatever reason, dont prefer her face, or whatever and you all go apeshytcrazy on them. You wouldnt know how to tone it down. I find her dull and nothing special. Awaiting your “jealous much? 6 million men voted her most beautiful, 10th highest paid model in the world, Orlando bloom loves her…..” and your other repetative phrases. Go on…..I’m waiting. Whatever you retort with, she is still dull.

not natural @ 03/04/2010 at 8:35 pm

Does she look in the mirror after putting on those sunglasses she is wearing? She looks like she has a clown face. She can be so freaking ugly sometimes.

Are you kidding me? Lets see, opinions are opinions. they are objective. No one is going to go apeshytcrazy on people posting minor opinions. It’s when these haters state an opinion that is very offensive as if it is a fact.
‘tone it down’ is what you guys need to do, and when we say ‘tone it down’ we mean stop stalking her fans, minimize the obsessing with such ill behavior, stop turning this place into a constant war battle. And maybe, just maybe, Miranda fans won’t go all apeshytcrazy.

LOLLLLINNGG @ 03/04/2010 at 8:42 pm

WTF are you talking about? You think everyone that doesnt like her, stalks her and her fans saying horrible things? LOL!!!! Okay dearie…. lay off the whatever it is you are sniffing. Bwhahaha! Wow that was funny.

LOLLLLINNGG @ 03/04/2010 at 8:44 pm

and BTW not everyone is going to like her. That does not mean they dont have the right to say so even if the “we” you talk about as her fans at this place dont like it. Do you think you own the rights to Just Jared? Go start your own private forum if you want to praise her without interruption.

I love Miranda. Keep posting her, Jared.. I love to see these haters get pissed off.

Am I talking about people who don’t like her or the Orlando bloom obsessed haters that @16-17 is referring too?
And where did I say I own rights to Just Jared? I’m talking about the Miranda obsessed haters. Not people giving a negative but still respectable comment.

love the boots @ 03/04/2010 at 8:53 pm

Anyone know who the maker of the boots are?
She looked good walking HF
I think she will be heading back to La.

LOLLLLINNGG @ 03/04/2010 at 9:11 pm

Uh yes you are. You whackos attack anyone and everyone that says something negative about her. You are deluded if you think you dont.

Yes Jared keep posting Miranda because no matter how hard she tries she is still dull. The poor thing needs you to keep her relevant.

@LOLLLLINNGG:

if you think she is so dull, why do you keep coming back to this post so often? you are the member with more posts here! lol!!! it’s just show you are obsessed hater with no real life.

i think she looked ok on the runway but the clothes were really bad. she was much better at Prada!

LOLLLLINNGG @ 03/04/2010 at 9:24 pm

Just to torment you.

@LOLLLINNGG @ 03/04/2010 at 9:49 pm

So it’s okay for you to “torment” Miranda fans by leaving comments such as ‘you whackos’, ‘what are you sniffing?’, ‘poor thing needs you’, ‘apeshytcrazy’ but it’s just so wrong for a Miranda fan to bring up facts like she is an overall popular model when someone leaves horrid comments?
Hmm…

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/04/2010 at 10:01 pm

ITS BRIGHTSIDE TRUST ME SHES THE HATER AND BASHER TO EVERYONE

god who dressed her, pretty girl but the cloathes and sunglasses WTF

crazy woman @ 03/04/2010 at 11:37 pm

The sunglasses look trerible on her pupkin shaped face. HAHAHAHA

Well don’t you know that they are experts on the double standard?
They have perefected it.
And I love how she keeps complaining about how anyone who doesn’t like Miranda is attacked, when she is the only one attacking.
Lolling – she’s ugly
Fan – I think that she is pretty.
lolling – stop kissing her @$$ you shipper
Fan – I just said that I thought she was pretty
lolling – stop telling me that I can’t have my own opinion
Fan – no one said that you couldn’t
lolling – SEE YOU SHIPPERS ARE ALWAYS ATTACKING PEOPLE WHO DON”T LIKE HER!!!
etc.
etc.
etc.
SSDD
Oh, and Lolling…you aren’t “tormenting” us.
You are entertaining us.
Thank you.
*big kiss*

*perfected*
Cold meds cause typos.
That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

Miranda is going to be photographed for US Vogue!!

She was being interviewed by the editor of Australian Vogue, so maybe she will be in that version as well.

She’s really moving up!

Wow! Blake Lively was also on the cover of Vogue last year. So exciting indeed!

That’s great!

Popping popcorn to sit back and wait to see the haters spin this one.
Maybe they will say that US Vogue isn’t important. Even though they insulted her for being in Vogue Russia, because it wasn’t “important” like US Vogue.
Way to go Miranda!!!

OMG….. this chick is nasty.
Only looks decent with Photoshop + Makeup + Lighting.

@@39:
How about getting a life???

my p***s parking spot!

awwww, someone is mad because Vogue spoiled their fun
And sweetie, if anyone needs to ‘get a life’, is you pathetic haters who spend your lonely days scanning the web for news on this girl.
We all know that you saw the Vogue news before any of her fans, but you just ignored it until you could come up with something hateful to say.
Sorry to spoil your plans by pointing that out.
BAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!!

oh how i love this girl!
she is so inspiring and seeing her makes me happy<3

Scoring a shoot for Vogue is a major coup!
I can’t wait to see it!

Call me whatever you want but this girl is ugly as fvcking fvck and no runway is going to alter it. When are these posts about the cabagge patch doll aka chucky going to stop? Who in the world would care if it wasn’t for her boyfriend, whom I also don’t care about.
Get on with your bloody life and for fvcks sake spare me from your idiotic remarks about being jealous. I am not, I am simply refusing to be brainwashed into thinking that chucky is beautiful!

I don’t see the need to be rude about it. You don’t find her attractive, thats fine. Everyone has different taste and we can state them in a respectable manner.
A lot of people find her attractive, and some don’t. It’s fine. But stating opinions like ‘ugly as f*cking f*ck’, ‘brainwashed to think this chucky is beautiful’ is just down right rude. I don’t see why you need to state things in such profanity and vulgarity.

I won’t call you jealous.
But I will call you ignorant and obscene.
If you are so upset that you resort to incoherant vulgarities, then maybe you should stay away from her threads.
Miranda has fans, and is getting more every day. Including, evidently, Anna Wintour. Is that why you are so upset?
I think that YOU are the one that needs to “get on with your bloody life”. No one is trying to brainwash you. You aren’t important enough for us to care about you. But I do think that you could use your mouth washed out with soap.
You are a very angry little person.
That level of anger is just not healthy.

Now where is that poster that accused her FANS of attacking anyone who disagreed with them?
Little Miss Sunshine at #48 just blew your martyrdom out of the water.

bob's your uncle @ 03/05/2010 at 6:21 pm

Wow, I came here to see if there’s any pics of Orlando at the Global green party but instead I find a boxing match. Can I place bets?

According to Sebastian, he was supposed to be there. But it looks like filming ran over and her wasn’t able to make it.
I guess that it wouldn’t look very good if the star, who also happens to be a producer, shut down filming so that he could go to a party.

the worst fans @ 03/06/2010 at 2:40 am

Another Miranda Kerr thread successfully derailed into a bytch fight, Her fans do more damage to her threads than the detractors ever could. I’m sure she’s thrilled to have this bunch standing up for her. Miranda may be a gracious woman but her fans, not so much.

Yeah. Right. Her fans are doing so much damage to her thread! Yes! They are the ones who are attacking. Who are insulting. Who are calling everyone names /sarcasm.
You seem to be forgetting that it’s actually the other way around. Sorry to say, sorry for you to hear. Fans defending is normal. Haters stalking fans, ridiculing them is not.
But yes her fans come in much more numbers then her haters but they are not attacking like her haters are.

I’m a fan of Orlando’s and agree that with a comment that I only care about who he dates as much as it makes him happy. I came here to glance at a picture of her and there’s such nastiness! The fans have every right to defend her and the others who don’t like her sound like low class, obsessed lunatics. I don’t blame her fans for defending her against such derogatory comments. Most Orlando fans that I know are a level headed group that respects his private life. These people are the fringe and its pretty sad. Go Miranda! She’s laughing all the way to the bank and Orlando’s arms ; )

So the obscene, vile haters are normal and her fans are horrible?
Her fans “do damage” by defending her and themselves?
I guess that you must think that ‘a fan’ posted that disgusting rant at #48?
But I guess that type of post is just fine and dandy with you because you feel the same way.
A bit of a hypocrite, aren’t you.

I found comment 48 tragic. It’s terrible to see someone get that angry because things go well for a perfect stranger.
Gee, humanity svcks. I want to be a dog in my next life. They don’t seem to find pleasure in others’ disgrace or anger in others’ success.

@the worst fans @ 03/06/2010 at 3:30 pm

I don’t understand. You make it out as if her fans are the ones who hang out here all day attacking any and everyone. I can tell you, first hand, A LOT of her fans don’t come to JJ at all. There is like two or three who come to defend but a lot of them prefer to stay in places where haters (a.k.a Orlando obsessed haters) don’t come in at all. Such as places that are solely dedicated to her. Whereas all her haters do come here, whether it’s to read, or to insult. They practically live here, and they’ve turned every single Miranda thread here upside down. Of course it’s not as bad as when Miranda first started dating Orlando (Because ‘the hater’ group is decreasing, while her fandom is increasing. That’s a fact.)

To Miranda fans: I’m a big Orlando fan and like some other Orlando fans, I only care if she makes him happy and smile. I hope you guys don’t believe every Orlando fan are like some of the crazies. They just give Orli fans a bad name. :(
But anywhoo, I was wondering why you guys hang out in JJ? I mean JJ is the original place of the Delphi’s, it’s were all the craziness began. Like if some of youse completely left JJ the crazies would have noone to argue with constantly, no one to piss off, and then well, eventually they’ll get bored. I mean there is many, many, many places that are dedicated to Miranda and appreciate her to the fullest, she has sites, forums, threads, dedicated to her. Wouldn’t it be nice reading praise rather then utter b*llsh*t?

So, you are saying that her FANS don’t belong on her threads?
That’s just ridiculous.
Why SHOULDN’T her fans post here? We have a right to our opinions too, don’t we?
You have it backwards.
If her HATERS avoided her threads, there wouldn’t be any fights. Differing opinions are welcome. But the type of hater that posted at #48 is why her fans are so determined to defend her.
They are so hateful, and spout such lies that they would LOVE to be able to claim anything that they want without question.
That isn’t going to happen.
We fans DO frequent her sites more than we come here. But we also know that the haters (all four of them) flock to any Miranda thread to post their venom. So we know that we HAVE to come here to point out their irrational hatred.
If they get angry because we don’t let them get away with their lies, then THEY can be the ones to leave.

I guess that she and Orlando stayed in last night.
I imagine with her just flying in from Europe, and his filming until the early hours of Sunday morning took their toll.
Pity.
I was really hoping of some shots of him at some of the post-Oscar parties.

miss kerr bloom is a natural beauty. she is a model, that is her profession. we hate her for this? she fell in love with a man who is an actor by profession. he fell in love with her. they chose to marry. they created life together. we hate her for this? and, how odd to hate a person for the face and body they happened to be born with. i wish the kerr bloom family the best. they are gorgeous together, seem truly in love, and are a natural couple, despite her incrediable beauty (which shines from within if you havent noticed).