Billy Corgan Talks 'Loving' Jessica Simpson

Billy Corgan Talks 'Loving' Jessica Simpson

Smashing Pumpkins founder Billy Corgan opens up to Rolling Stone in the magazine’s newest issue – it’s his first feature in a decade!

In the story, Billy spoke about his rumored relationship with Jessica Simpson:

“If I go, ‘Oh, we’re just friends,’ then it’s like, ‘Did they go out, did he dump her or she dump him, what happened?’” Billy shared. “It has nothing to do with any of that. Sometimes people just like being around each other, and good things come out of that.”

“My goal in life is to love whoever I think is worth loving, and I think if people knew her like I knew her, they would love her like I do. It’s really simple,” Billy concluded.

For more from Billy, check out RollingStone.com!

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I hope that she can find and nice guy. Yes, she is obnoxious, but she does seem like a nice person. And after going out with a ass like Meyer, she deserves better.

What do all these Men see in her? I don’t get it.

aw! that’s such a sweet thing to say billy!

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/05/2010 at 3:32 pm

..hey, everyone. you can thank john mayer for all this jessica simpleton press.
~
he’s actually gave her career a jolt.

What a nice thing for someone to say about a woman.

Really. People like to hear they’re sexy, beautiful, unforgettable, whatever.

To me, the best compliment is “When I got to know you, I got to really love you.”

#2 That’s probably because you don’t “KNOW” her :)

Hugo Hurley @ 03/05/2010 at 4:27 pm

@yo sista:

besides her obvious physical attributes?

What Nat said

First of all she needs to lay off the tanner. She’s looking orange these days.
Secondly Papa Joe and Jessica are probably happier than pigs in !@#$ that Mayer said all that crap. Now she’s every man’s fantasy and she’s getting tons of PR. When things cool off Papa Joe and Jessica will probably try and get Tony Romo or Nick Leachy to go public about their sex lives with Jessica.
I wonder if Papa Joe and Jessica will get in the sex business. It’s very profitable. Blow up dolls that look and sound like Jessica!

Smarty Pants @ 03/05/2010 at 6:23 pm

Awww, this is sweet.
People need to be nicer to each other and the whole world needs to SPREAD THE LOVE!!! (so rare in blogs lol)

Billy, you lost all credibility with me when you hooked up with that no-talent bimbo.

A lovely thing to say about someone.

run-that-by-me-again @ 03/05/2010 at 9:50 pm

What an incredibly kind thing to say about her, or any woman, for that matter. What a nice man. Mayer could learn alot about respect and class from this guy.

Go Ask Alice @ 03/06/2010 at 4:48 am

that is nice.Well,cool but this is Billy Corgan.
Yeah,cool,secure.Mature.

Billy is speaking from his heart.

Sounds lokie Billy is speaking from his heart.

++Logan++ @ 03/06/2010 at 7:14 am

That’s a really sweet thing to say. classy guy

Awwwwww! So sweet!

OMG! I just lost all respect for Billy!

I used to think he was an intelligent Man and Creative thinker!

clearly he is blinded by her Milk Pods!

Gross