Gerard Butler: Pre-Oscar Prep

Gerard Butler: Pre-Oscar Prep

Gerard Butler gets pampered and ready for the Academy Awards by getting his hair done at Chris McMillan Salon and then heading to a tanning salon on Friday (March 5) in Beverly Hills.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor is one of many actors expected to present in tomorrow’s Academy Awards.

During last Wednesday’s Artists For Peace and Justice event, Gerry also shared who his date will be for the big event.

“I’m not taking a date — unless I have a serious girlfriend, which probably a lot of people know is very rare,” Gerard told Extra. “There are enough rumors about what’s going on in my life without sparking another one.”

FYI: Gerry is wearing Oliver Peoples “Connolly” sunglasses!

gerard butler preoscar prep 02
gerard butler preoscar prep 04
gerard butler preoscar prep 05
gerard butler preoscar prep 06
gerard butler preoscar prep 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

Looking good Butler. Hope you’re not rocking the orangina look sunday.

Ohhhh look @ 03/06/2010 at 3:31 pm

Goodness, this man is gorgeous. He can stop dieting now. He’s just right.

omg, this awesome actor is so gorgeous!

brightside @ 03/06/2010 at 3:32 pm

Ohh – looks very manly there – he could give me a cuddle any day. Nothing nicer than having a strong man’s arms wrapped around you. One of life’s greatest pleasures that – and he definitely fits the bill. Nice manly man :)

brightside @ 03/06/2010 at 3:34 pm

Oh god – have a terrible urge to ruffle his hair – must look away now…

There is no other man in the world who looks THAT GOOD rumpled just walking down the street. It’s just not fair how gorgeous he is.

Can you imagine walking down the street and running into him … looking like that … thud.

advice for G @ 03/06/2010 at 4:01 pm

Oh, Gerry, say it isn’t so. You did not get another orange tan for the Oscars! Didn’t you see the Rio photos? Look at yourself in the pictures posted with this thread. You don’t need anything else. You’re great just natural. Please, get in the shower now, and start scrubbing until it all comes off.

His hair looks good here but I find him neither sexy nor “gorgeous”. I guess he’s not my type of man. And Brightside, I’ve seen more “manly” man on here. Then again, I seem to love another kind of manly and sexy men.

Maria from Texas @ 03/06/2010 at 4:07 pm

—–SO, GERALD, MEXICO WAS JUST A SHAM. ? WHAT A FARSE . THIS WOMAN SHOWED YOU ALL OF HER UGLY STUFF, BUT YOU DID NOT EVEN FLINCH—HAHAHAHA. AT LEAST YOU GOT A FREE VACATION OUT OF THIS FIASCO. GERALD, REMEMBER MEXICO NEEDED YOUR MONEY, HAHAHAHA.. WHAT A CROC* THIS WOMAN IS. ,

are you bringing Aniston into this, Maria?

Well, Dreads, sorry you feel that way, but I, for one, am very happy with JJ for posting these amazing photos. I can’t get enough of this guy.

@brightside:
Oh yes yes yes!!! The epitome of MASCULINITY walking down the street. I can’t wait to see him in a beautiful tux tomorrow night!

Damn Hooot

10 pounds less and you can see every bone. Please, no beach pictures in the next time! i can remember when i stood in front of him … he`s a skinny little man. Nothing special, but nice.

Oh great, he’s going to be orange for the Oscars.

Thanks for the link to the house pictures. Really beautiful. Wouldn’t you love to see the inside. Imagine Lolita waddling around the place. LOL.

He’s right, It would set tongues wagging if he brought his latest boyfriend.

@Missy: Thank you for the link to the pics of GB’s house! The pool looks really nice! :-)

Why does he have to do the whole Nice and Easy hair color and Spray tan malarky – I would have so much more respect for him if he was proud to be himself

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/04/gerard-butler-artists-for-peace-and-justice/comment-page-8/#comments#ixzz0hRDCObYx
………………………………………………………………………………………………
He does it because he is a insecure man/boy/actor…♥

I KNEW he would make his way to a tanning salon before Sunday!!
And what’s even worse is that I don’t think Gerry settles for the usual tanning bed because it takes a while before you get a tan and the Oscars is already on Sunday. I bet he gets the AWFUL spray tan and voila! he’s orange again.

@ Heidiho @ 03/06/2010 at 5:37 pm

@Heidiho: Well, there is one interior picture, the one of the staircase ;)
But yeah, I agree, I would definitely also like to see more of the inside of the house.

he is 6' 2? @ 03/06/2010 at 5:43 pm

@Kulu:
he is 6 2, how can you say he is a little man?
Is he shorter than 6′ 2?