Amanda Seyfried -- Oscars 2010 Red Carpet

Amanda Seyfried -- Oscars 2010 Red Carpet

Amanda Seyfried looks breathtaking at the 2010 Oscars held at the Kodak Theatre on Sunday (March 7) in Hollywood.

The 24-year-old actress wore a soft green silk strapless gown by Armani Prive! Her princess ball gown was encrusted with Swarovski crystals. Amanda‘s chic modern bun was created by celeb hairstylist Harry Josh.

Watch for Amanda on tonight’s show – she’ll be presenting an award this evening!

FYI: Amanda finished off her look with Katie Bis pumps by Brian Atwood and a silver metal Ferragamo clutch!

amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 01
amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 02
amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 03
amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 04
amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 05
amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 06
amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 07
amanda seyfried 2010 oscars red carpet 08

Norma Stitz @ 03/07/2010 at 7:03 pm

Like a beautiful princess.

she’s gorgeous! people keep saying megan fox is the new angelina jolie, but honestly…amanda’s the one who actually looks like her.

@jasmine:
i don’t see it

she looks lovely

longchamp @ 03/07/2010 at 7:07 pm

class and beauty incarnate

beautiful :-)

I love this dress and it looks fab on the runway, and Amanda does look lovely but I dunno, it just doesn’t look right on her to me =/

Very, very beautiful. And that dress is jaw-dropping.

@jasmine: WHAT?!? Are we looking at the same pictures? Because honestly, I don’t see any resemblance between Amanda and Angelina Jolie. I’m sorry but as much as I love both, they don’t look alike, just like Angelina and Megan don’t look alike! At all. Anyway, Amanda looks gorgeous here. That is one amazing dress!

she has quite the same sexy eyes as Angelina! Magan Fox has very little eyes!

thighmegatampon @ 03/07/2010 at 7:21 pm

I’m sure this dress is breathtaking in person but in pictures, looks too simple. I think her hair looks too slick back and the dress doesn’t do much to show off her figure. She looks beautiful but I think she can look even better.

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/07/2010 at 7:21 pm

…whoever she is she’s ugly. and that pretty dress was wasted on her.

fvcking love her! i think she’s gorgeous. stop hating

She’s beautiful and so is the dress but they are not working together. Maybe it’s the picture.

I guess every D list are showing up.

powerless @ 03/07/2010 at 8:17 pm

@tasha:

The similarity between Amanda and Angie is that they have extreme features that JUST fall short of weird and/or cartoony and because of that are instead exotic and beautiful.

twilightdude @ 03/07/2010 at 8:20 pm

She has buggy eyes and sleeveless is not suiting her. Her arms have a weird shape to them.

Classy, beautiful but TOO PALE for her.

Love this look. Perhaps my favorite of the night.

serena1994 @ 03/08/2010 at 5:27 am

she is soo pretty. and she looks amazing here. i love her dress.

SteveDenver @ 03/08/2010 at 8:11 am

I have to learn more about Amanda, but I know this: She and Miley walked out like the princess and the pauper. Amanda’s top-to-toe luminous styling, graceful walk, excellent posture and reserve really emphasized what a round-shouldered braying donkey Miley Cyrus is.

Another person dressing above their status, Amanda YOU ARE A PRESENTER not nominee, when you are nominated you can wear a dress like that.

Her smile will kill a man.