Keanu Reeves -- Oscars 2010 Red Carpet

Keanu Reeves -- Oscars 2010 Red Carpet

Keanu Reeves stands tall as he hits the red carpet at the 2010 Oscars held at the Kodak Theatre on Sunday (March 7) in Hollywood.

The 45-year-old Matrix actor is a presenter for the evening.

Keanu was last seen taking a stroll around New York City in February. He will soon be working on a new sci-fi romance film with The Pursuit of Happyness director Gabriele Muccino.

FYI: Keanu is wearing white gold, diamond and sapphire cufflinks by Cartier worth over $14,000!

10+ pictures inside of Keanu Reeves at the 2010 Oscars

keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 01
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 02
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 03
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 04
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 05
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 06
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 07
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 08
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 09
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 10
keanu reeves oscars 2010 red carpet 11

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Wow. He lost a lot of weight

Norma Stitz @ 03/07/2010 at 10:12 pm

Keanu………..call me……….I’ll be more than happy to give you a shave….and somethin’ somethin’

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/07/2010 at 10:16 pm

…when i saw him on the red carpet i couldn’t help but wonder why he was there. ahahahaha..

why he is always alone????….he is so gorgeous

I don’t like the scruffy look on him but he’s such a handsome man. I remember how much I was in awe of him back in the days when Matrix was the $hit. Ha. I still think he’s hot.

Hes so cute, he was so nice to Gabourey

I prefer a clean-shaven Keanu but it’s Keanu Reeves! The Matrix, come on!

I don’t like the dark scruff either, but it’s good to see him again.

He is so handsome!

Welcome back Keanu! I love you!

Really now @ 03/07/2010 at 10:53 pm

He looks gawdawful.

Lol, he STILL can’t grow a decent beard.

Don’t worry Keanu, maybe someday puberty will actually hit you for good!

He looks disgusting with that hair on his face. I never liked his beady eye..ugh!

Does this dude age? He looked pretty much the same as 15 yrs. ago.

looking really bad. Turning into wolfman? Really bad. Sad.

I must say the scruffy look doesn’t suite him either. He has very striking eyes!

BLUEMOONLITE @ 03/07/2010 at 11:37 pm

Love Love Love Keanu! Still so HOT after all these years!
(just wished he’d shave)

Looks odd. AIDs?

yumyum bubblegum @ 03/08/2010 at 12:11 am

so gorgeous and so ageless and so sexy and all that

He is so creepy now.

mrs_fuzzybee @ 03/08/2010 at 12:44 am

Oh the HOTTNESS! It’s scorching my eyes! Keanu is so amazingly handsome,beautiful, ethereal, screwable and so on.

Talking about ugly beard. He’s wayyy hotter if he shaved.

annasaurus @ 03/08/2010 at 1:01 am

He lost a lot of the bloat and dyed his hair. Great job. Wouldn’t expect him to be nonscruffy. Seemed to be the theme for the night.

He’s looking hot again, lost quite a bit of weight, they always get in shape for this event.

Keanu is looking HOT! And it’s true this man is ageless!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All