Kristen Stewart - Oscars 2010 Red Carpet

Kristen Stewart - Oscars 2010 Red Carpet

Kristen Stewart is beautiful in a strapless midnight blue silk satin organza gown by Monique Lhuillier and Bally shoes as she arrives at the 2010 Oscars held at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday evening (March 7).

The 19-year-old Twilight actress will be presenting during tonight’s ceremony alongside costar pal Taylor Lautner.

Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin will host the night’s festivities.

The 2010 Oscars will air TONIGHT @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC.

FYI: Kristen finished her look with “Amantea” sandals by Bally and an H.Stern top diamond Marquis bracelet in 18K white gold worth $224,000!

kristen stewart 2010 oscars 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

gorgeous !!

she looks STUNNING!!!!

She looks like crap!

AMAZING! SHE LOOKS HOT, LIKE ALWAYS.

RON IS DYING IN LONDON.

Oh she’s at a major hollywood awards show and she looks miserable. Big f*cking surprise.

She looks bleepin gorgeous!

wooow she looks really beautiful seriously didn’t see this coming
good job kstew

kaaatyyyy @ 03/07/2010 at 8:25 pm

her hair is back to being light brown
she’s gorgeous

Filmlover @ 03/07/2010 at 8:26 pm

She’s so…BLAH. And a horrible actress. Sorry to all you twilighters but she’s not good..at all.

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

She’s cute.

wow i can’t beleive there are some of you guys still saying she looks bad ok we got it you hate her but you have to admitt she looks really beautiful that’s her best look

I’m not a fan of this girl and her looks. But this time she’s really stunning!! Not to much make uo, a lil bracelet and a very chic gown.Actually I like hers better than Charlize’s.

OMGSH kristen stewart is working that tight body of hers!she looks breath-taking, gorgeous, stunning. well done girl!

She looks lovely and elegant. I lt’s a different look for her, and it suites her perfectly IMO. Good luck Kristen with your presentation.

i kinda dig it. love the color and everything. it looks good on her!

She looks great! I like her with long hair though.

samjennings @ 03/07/2010 at 8:32 pm

holy ****. shes beautiful

She’s lookin’ hot!! Good job Kris

Gorgeous dress but I really don’t like the girl.

oh she is so gorgeous.

stop with the bad comments. geez.

WOW>>>>>> Totally wow..!!! Kristen you are so GORGEOUS, STUNNING.. I’m totally out of words to describe how beautifully dressed you are at the OSCARS…

OMGGG

AMAZİİNNGGGG

To the person who said “blah”: Okay, I don’t know much about fashion but I hate it when the gowns are too much and cry hey look at me. K-Stew’s gown is elegant. The Midnight-blue is very safe and really looks good on her. I’m surprised actually. She is a rising star according to the BAFTA committee in the UK so maybe not everyone shares your low opinion of her acting abilities. Sorry to disagree, but we all have a right to our opinions. I rarely comment on actors I dislike. I skip those threads.

panqueque @ 03/07/2010 at 8:37 pm

OMG!!!! I think she looks so freaking amazing!!! She’s a a beautiful girl but tonight she looks absolutely stunning!!! That color works for her pale skin, glowing!!!

Absolutely beautiful! I love her!

@Dale: She looks really sweet and happy. She is probably very nervous. I think her attitude is fine. Maybe you are having a bad day.

Armond White @ 03/07/2010 at 8:44 pm

still looks like a total *****

At first I thought, oh yuck, Kristen, really? At the Oscars? Then I realized it was her posture that was so hideous, not Kristen herself. If she could just appear confident and as if she were enjoying herself. A scowl is never beautiful.

She looks incredible. Fvck off haters

Wow, she finally wears something she really looks good in. However, she still looks like she’d rather be somewhere else. I feel her pain. She’s a kid still and all this attention is new to her. Hopefully, she’ll get use to it. She’s an ok actress, but she has time to get better and hopefully she will do well in her career.

Love her and absolute love her dress! She looks stunning tonight^^,

She is BEAUTIFULL!
HERMOSA ♥

TEAM KRISTEN ALWAYS!

kristen look amazing beautiful

StyleCritic @ 03/07/2010 at 8:59 pm

Looks like she’s auditioning for the sequel: “Heathers… The Prom!”

Too much eyeliner and pissy attitude.

She looks stunning. She was made for the red carpet. She is pretty much outshining all the nominated actresses tonight in this dress. Way to go Kristen. Ypu are the star tonight and in my book, the best dressed

kaaatyyyy @ 03/07/2010 at 9:11 pm

I don’t like how Kristen Stewart’s haters assume that all of her fans are
Twilighters. I’m not a fan of twilight, and I actually like her.
Don’t stereotype her fans please.
She did so much more than Twilight… Speak, Into The Wild, Adventureland, In the Land Of Women, and much more.

I love the dress and nice hair but why no earrings or necklace?

crackhead @ 03/07/2010 at 9:13 pm

fuuuuuuug as always, can’t act

omg! this is the first time she looks good in a red carpet, i love her monique lhuillier she looks classy and simple at the same time. less is more.

She looks like she’d MUCH rather be in her jeans & T shirt. But she does look nice. Wished she’d have done a nice hairdo to go with her beautiful dress.

Muito lindaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

linda…linda…linda…

GORGEOUS! STUNNING!

Kristen looks so beautiful. I love the color on her. The dress fit her perfectly. She dresses very appropriate but still stunning for the Oscar night. Enjoy the night, Kristen.

very pretty, and to Flimlover: what does your comment have to do with the dress?

i just dont like her she is so ugly and she always look like she is in a lot off pain, dresses dont go whit this girl ad all.

Like the dress but she looks so…ordinary. Not glamorous or pretty or anything. Girl can’t pose. At least she took a shower this time, that’s a plus.

ejejejeje @ 03/07/2010 at 9:42 pm

oh god, i was a huge zanessa fan. but im digging the dress. and the whole ensemble! i think im lovin you now!

She looks gorgeous and beautiful

She look AMAZING! Super fab!

luv it..shes looks clean, elegant,simple and stunning.

i just laugh at the jealous hate comments…come on guys
seriously grow up

@Katra:
Are you kidding me! you are crazy!

proudPINAY @ 03/07/2010 at 10:35 pm

OMG!
Elegant beauty with that elegant dress designed by the Filipina designer, Monique Lhuillier. :)
Can’t wait for Eclipse K!

She looks gorgeous. I love the dress.

Status quo @ 03/07/2010 at 11:20 pm

The DRESS! Yes!!! Love it!

Love her dress and I think she is a stunner.

love the dress but think she should have worn earrings or a necklace. it’s a bit too bare i thnk

This girl looked miserable tonight on stage.

tedcasablanca @ 03/08/2010 at 1:25 am

love her! she is great and she looks great too to match

rachel_la @ 03/08/2010 at 1:40 am

they should’ve replaced her for that whole presenting gig for someone else… anybody else. fidgeting about on stage, coughing in the middle of the speech–she should’ve popped one of rob’s xanax before she hit the spotlight with taylor…

as always….
Blue makes her more stunning…:)
just love her…

KristenRULES @ 03/08/2010 at 3:10 am

my heart stops every time i see a photo of Kristen, shes beauty!

Does she have some sort of a medical condistion that prevents her from smiling?
Seriously.
She is at a red carpet event, the biggest of them all- the Oscars, and she can’t fake a smile? WTF?!

lol, she smiled a lot during the event. and that’s very rare! good for her! and at yahoo movies, she’s the only girl who got an A+ on her get-up. even perez praised her! kudos kstew!

so boring and awkward

Jenifer Aniston Green @ 03/08/2010 at 5:49 am

She looks good, but on stage she was a little bit wird

she’s ok but she doesn’t know how to pose:|….she still bends one of her legs .. this is a long and quite stretched dress… not a short one so that leg of hers has no charm this time,it forms just an odd shape underneath the dress.

NO OFENS FANS , YES SHE REALLY LOOK GOOD, AND IS PRETTY BUT SHE BEHAVE LIKE A GUY.
AND ON STAGE ¿? WHAT HAPPEN TO HER? EVEN TAYLOR LOOK AT HER LIKE WTF!
BE ORIGINAL OR HUMBLE DOSN`T MEAN BE RUDE OR WIRD TO.

She is so gorgeous. Love her personality and everything about her.

Love her so much.

she’s gorgeous…

@rachel_la:
I agree. What was with all the coughing! And I really would have liked to see her with some jewellery.

interpreter @ 03/08/2010 at 8:50 am

@REEVEN:

interpreter pls! why capslock when you’re grammar is something you can’t be proud of.

OMG! be careful with that bracelet sweetheart! that is so worth my annual income!

lmaoo omg are you serious she only did one freaking cough
and when in the hell did ppl start talking about coughing
are you crazy or something or only because she’s kristen freaking sewart you have to find anything to bash on her
she looked gorgeous and she smiled alooooot in almost all the pictures buT obv JJ didn’t post them

soo blah. She was doing all her regular twitching when she was on stage with Taylor, like she does in her movies and interviews.

I don’t think she’s beautiful or very talented, but she looked really elegant. I love her dress.

Pretty =) Love her.

Charlotte @ 03/08/2010 at 1:13 pm

She does look pretty, but why does she have to look as if she’s so much better than everyone??

WOWWWWWWWWWWW

AMAZİİNG!!!!!!

Hermosaaaaaaa!!!!!
Realmente estaba fantastica, todos los expertos en modas dijeron que era una de las mejores vestidas, para muchos ella era la mejor!!!!

GO KRISTENNNNNNNNNNN!!

Kristen es super TALENTOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

She actually looks good ;]

Lmaooo I can’t beleive the haters are putting the good comments about her down you are seriously pathetic get over your hate for her she looked gorgeous and she was smiling most of the time

She looks amazing!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

She is stunning! Wow, I was blown away with how good she looked. That midnight blue color was breathtaking against her pale skin.

And for those talking about how she doesn’t look happy; there are tons of pictures of her smiling on the net… for some reason alot of sites just like to only post the pictures where she’s not smiling as much… go figure! I have seen lots of pics on Pop sugar where she has a huge smile and looks so happy and vibrant.

Oh, and if she “looked awful” like some of you try to say, then she wouldn’t be winning “Best Dressed” honors on all the websites like MTV, Vanity Fair, etc. etc. I love it when KStew comes out looking effortlessly beautiful with not much makeup and is stunning and shuts down all the haters who were ready to pounce with their usual hateful comments! bwahahahahahahaha Way to go Kristen!

she shall remain nameless @ 03/09/2010 at 2:34 am

Finally she combed back her fugly mullet.

One of the kind . Not attention seeker. Hey, we need all kinds of girls in HW. It would be boring if they all were the same..
THERE IS SOMETHING SO NATURAL ABOUT YOU , KRIS,” LIKE A TREE GROWING, OR A RIVER FLOWING OR A CLOUD” but I might be bised a bit , you know..) lol

Jan@ NONA .biz @ 03/09/2010 at 7:58 am

Who care about hatful comments? They bring more buzzzzz, for free.
It is mostely job of the same group of full time bloggers. The more they comment the more noticed she is. Kristen is a unique bird. Good or bad she is herself. Love her lip bitting, looks very seductive to me.
I do not mind being bitten. By Kristen that is.

uh she look so divine! like a rare blue diamond in a stack of rice. soooooo breathtaking beautiful!

she looks like a man in the second picture

@kaaatyyyy:

yeah i’m so happy her brown hair is back

Wow. She looks gorgeous!!!!

woh, superstunning, shes soo beautiful,
kristen is the best

kis…kis..kis…kis…kis..kis…kis

Its Pleasure to examine your weblog.The above content articles is pretty impressive, and I really enjoyed reading your weblog and points which you expressed. I really enjoy to appear back on a standard basis,post additional around the topic.Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!!

Extraordinary insight into a very important topic, and I have to say it changed the way I looked at this issue.

she has a plump figure.

Some really tremendous work on behalf of the owner of this site, dead great content .