Miley Cyrus Covers 'Teen Vogue' April 2010

Miley Cyrus Covers 'Teen Vogue' April 2010

Miley Cyrus says “bonjour” to Paris on the cover of Teen Vogue’s April 2010 issue, on newsstands Tuesday, March 16!

The 17-year-old actress posed for Patrick Demarchelier in Paris, France and spoke to Teen Vogue about The Last Song with her co-star – and boyfriend – Liam Hemsworth! Here’s what Miley (in a Versus dress on the cover) had to share:

On her first impression of Liam: “He’s really tall. I thought, Either I’m going to have to be in heels or standing on something for this entire movie! He definitely showed chivalry: I remember him opening the door for the director, and I was like, Wow.”

On her future in music: “The more I make music that doesn’t truly inspire me, the more I feel like I’m blending in with everyone else. So after this next album, I’m taking some time off.”

On her chemistry with Liam: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people—what they think and how they feel. He’s very grateful for what he has, but he doesn’t let it go to his head. I’m like that too.”

For more from Miley, including a bonus interview, check out TeenVogue.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

miley cyrus covers teen vogue april 2010 01

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

“…he doesn’t let it go to his head. I’m like that too.” are you kidding me?!

opening the door for the director?? probably just sucking up for hiring him

ugly dress for a teen

she looks really weird

i hate how all celebs r photoshoped on mag covers .. it makes them look fake, it would be a looot batter if it were more naturaaaal

Dog Lover @ 03/08/2010 at 3:38 pm

fake hair

She looks …. different and what’s with the hair?? I dunno something loooks off

“I think we’re both deeper than normal people”
wtf. now youre just belittling us. F— you miley. i want you to feel the actually pressure of real life and the s— we have to go through daily before you think you’re “deeper” than “normal” people. what have you ever done to be a “deep” person? make movies and feel all left out when people bullied you? yea, my ass.

She actually believes she’s DEEPER than other people? Talk about being full of yourself. But I guess she’s still a kid and doesn’t know any better.

mememememe @ 03/08/2010 at 3:49 pm

“I think we’re both deeper than normal people”
hahahahhahhaha SERIOUSLY?!? The scary part is that she believes it.
Miley, you underaged hoe, you are about as deep as a child’s paddling pool.
And you and your latest bought-and-paid-for boyfriend can suck it because you won’t last longer than the promo-tour for your extravaganza of crap known as “The Last Song”

Why is this on JJ, shouldn’t it be on JJ Jr.?????????

Doesn’t sound like anyone cares adult or junior.

France loves you JJ!

LMAO, I haven’t laughed like that in a while. Utter bulls*it

also why is this on JJ? it belongs on JJR

I agree it should have went on JJ, jr but isn’t it time we cut Miley some slack?

well duh... @ 03/08/2010 at 4:58 pm

Yea… miley deep, she should be smacked…like hard!

lalalaove @ 03/08/2010 at 4:59 pm

What is up with this kid and looking so damn old!?

Normal people? I think she could have worded that little bit better. I think she is trying to come off mature, when in reality she has no idea.

one word: vapid

She has definitely changed.. but not in a good way. But being a deeper a person than most, she has no idea what its like to struggle and be alone. She’s been well off the majority of her life.

up and away @ 03/08/2010 at 5:08 pm

One word: DELUSIONAL

I think she’s trying to be more like him and be the 19-year old she knows she’s not. Ever since she met him she’s tried to push herself on the idea of being an adult, being 18 doesn’t automagically make you a grown up. She just needs to be a teenager and stop dating 20-year old men. If she was a regular teen do you think she’d have to oppurtunity to date older guys, if she wasn’t Miley Cyrus, *snickers* no one would give her the time of day.

I thought it was SNOOOKIEEE LOLZZ!
Sounds the same anyways: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people”

Miley i have couple words to say to your hannah montana ass:
F´CK U!!!! WHITE TRASH JUST LIKE HER MOM! AND WHOLE FAMILY…

I still cant believe she thinks shes better than “normal people”
LMAO!

Gaga SHOULD eat HER!

Wow–why do people encourage this doorknob by covering her? She’s a no-talent PRODUCT–you couldn’t contrive a more artificial, less “deep” person. Clearly, this jackass has zero self-awareness–100% of young people experience the profound sensation of them, their friends, their family or boyfriend/girlfriend are “deep” and everything that happens to them is of cosmic significance. That is, until they hit 30, then they realize they’re adults, and all that childhood feeling of being “deep” is simply age/hormone related. Seriously, why do they allow her to speak, much less publish it?

Label Basher @ 03/08/2010 at 5:32 pm

This dull, unartistic photography yet again by Demalchelier proves why he doesn’t get big ad campaign assignments for consecutive seasons now

So outdated. Maybe the reason why most of the time he only photographs boring and talentless celebs and models

I can’t stand her and don’t find her to be too pretty but she looks good in that cover and the hair suits her.

She thinks she is deep? LMAO
Just phrasing it like that shows she isn’t, a supposedly “deep” person, just doesn’t go around saying “I’m deep”.. She sounds like a teenager who wants to look mature.

@Jess: you are so right!!!!! thats what i say all the time. think about it people. if miley cyrus wasnt famous, or have all the money she has, do you really think she would get half the guys she gets. she thinks shes so mature because her boyfriends are older than her. shes not. shes just a little girl trying to mkae in a womans world, and shes FAILING miserably!!!!she is WAAYY TOO OVERRATED! and people need to come off it already and realize what were really working withhere. and she looks just awful on that cover. her hair is only up to her shoulders. she need to come off the weave every once in a awhile

One word.

Hormones. lol

the picture is the best of her ever

I think she’s very pretty on this cover … thumbs up for once … she’s growing up nicely !

“Deeper than normal people”? Are you kidding me?!? If this isn’t a misquote, it’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard this vapid teen star say. What makes you deeper than us, Miley? Your millions of dollars? Your idiotic, silly tween TV show? The pole dance you did at 15?

MollyMakeout @ 03/08/2010 at 7:19 pm

i swear to god she did something to her face…

HAHAHA, I haven’t laughed this hard for a long time.
You think you’re “deep” Miley?!?? Hahahahahahahah.
Try living in the real world for a day then we’ll see how f-cking deep you are, you ungrateful little cow.

hang yourself

I just love when people counteract their own argument with their own words. “we are like, deep you know, and he’s tall”

And its MANNERS to open a door, not chivalry.

“if you are aware of your humility, you are arrogant.”

she’s a typical, entitled, bratty teenager.

The only way she is ever going to be deep is if she digs a great big hole…

I’m sorry but that hair is ridiculous. :P

J. Jonah Hexas Texas @ 03/08/2010 at 11:13 pm

Miley Cyrus is about as deep as a puddle of piss.

liam cheated on his ex with miley and didn’t even break up with her before the photo’s of him and miley kissing at the air port got out. hows that for a dumping? chivalrous? i think not!

So what is she trying to say, everyone else is shallow?

Plz Miley get off your high horse.

Miley is such a weenie. The boyfriend is vapid, cheats on his real girlfriend, picks up with miley for fame, no doubt. Miley is so full of herself it is funny now. Not cute, not real. She will be in that great big pile of has-been 20-something and over actresses who had their 15 minutes of fame. It is just a matter of a few yrs and no one will give her the time of day in the entertainment industry. some new young thing will come along and miley will be a has been.

she looks like Aishwarya Rai

LeviKlein @ 03/09/2010 at 8:15 am

This is so wrong on so many levels…

She looks kinda plastic LOL

he doesn’t let it go to his head. I’m like that too

BIGGEST BS I’VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!

Nice article! She is looking much more mature! Beautiful artist!

Whoaa what? Are you jokinng? “We are both deeper than normal people” yeaahh whatsoever she doesn’t even know what is a normal person. What has made her mature and “deep” anyway. She is soooooo silly.

nice photoshop

She’s just comparing herself to her dimwit hillybilly family. Anyone is deeper than Billy Ray Cyrus.

Why does Cyrus family insist on looking way too old than actually they are? I’m not talking about maturity by the way. I just don’t get it.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she looks ugly!!!! i really hate her!

Honey get a clue. At 17 you can only manage the deep part of the shallow end. Better watch your step and take a hard lesson from Brittany Spears…can take the girl out of the Trailer but the trailer will always be part of the girl

Bernie3200@hotmail.com @ 03/09/2010 at 2:34 pm

oh yeah, really deep. Working for Disney, deep. A manufactured movie career, deep. Oh you are sooo deep Miley….

Jerameys_girl @ 03/09/2010 at 5:01 pm

she full of ****. she also said that when she gets home from work her and her mom like to go to the mall and when her dad gets mad she says “daddy, we need it!” yeah. your not shallow you little b****. and your not deeper then normal people. you have o be able to see and feel as they do.(every one on the earth) before you can say you are deeper then normal people idiot…. me and my boyfriend are deep doesn’t mean we are deeper then normal people. and lots of guys hold the doors open for others. not a shocker…. (personal opinion she a **** and a attention ***** and the only reason that shes going out with him is to get attention. and i say shes a **** cause of the photo shot with only a blanket on and the ****** clothes.)

dangerous @ 03/09/2010 at 5:07 pm

I wish I was as deep as Miley. Then maybe I could take time off from my uninspiring job. I’m tired of blending in.

Honey, you’re all deep as a dixie cup and it shows.

shes about as deep as a puddle. and if she believes that her music doesnt already sound like every other pop star then shes delusional too. the only people who listen to her are the little tween girls that havent outgrown her yet (same goes for taylor swift). girlfriend needs to go away already.

I’m glad everyone is seeing what a c*nt this girl is now. Back to JJr., because such an idiotic comment could only come from an idiotic child.

miley ur amazing!!

shardsofthoughts @ 03/10/2010 at 3:08 am

deeper than normal people… wtf… phony!

This is an AMAZING photoshoot !!!! Miley really looks outstanding and mature ! and her clothes are INCREDIBLE. I adore herr heels in every shoot and just her professionalism. Her bessstt photoshoot yet !

she is fabulous . you rock the cover you are the most beautigul girl i hadc ever seen in my life selena is **** she always try to be better than miley .and then she turns into a stupid *****

Deeper than “normal people”?
She won’t read long books…thinks “The Outsiders” is the BEST book ever and does not know enough to correctly research about the meaning of Lewis Carroll’s “Alice” stories. So sad because she makes so much money and is uneducated on every level. Sad that she also thinks the movie is the original. Hmmm, 25 million a year? Can’t you hire a tutor? Who is the Hollywood teacher on the set of “Hannah Montana”?
Wow…her parents used to say that they would keep her grounded and not allow her to go Hollywood. Good job, Billy Ray.

STFU Miley. What a waste. You are lucky to be where you are and need show a little more grace and appreciation.

Mary-Margaret @ 06/04/2010 at 12:33 pm

I used to be such a fan of Miley’s. She was so sweet and unassuming. Now, I wouldn’t watch anything she does. What made her a star was her sweetness. What’s going to be her downfall is the perception of her as a trailer-trash **** that she’s perpetuating. “Deeper than most people?” Hardly. She’s a stone skipping across a pond. A couple more skips and she’ll drop to the bottom like they all do.