Alexander Skarsgard is Laughing at Lunch

Alexander Skarsgard is Laughing at Lunch

Alexander Skarsgard shares a laugh with fellow Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman during lunch at Joan’s on Third on Wednesday (March 10) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old True Blood actor recently spoke to the LA Times about not being an Entourage-type actor.

“I’m not a ‘Hollywood’ actor,” Alexander shared. “I am a social guy, but I’m not one of those actors who will show up to a shoot with 15 agents and managers and publicists.

“An entourage like that just makes me uncomfortable,” he said.

15+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at lunch with friends…

alexander skarsgard joans on third lunch 01

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I love when he smiles. I’m swooning so hard right now!

Wow, that’s Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman (the side of his head in the 7th picture) with him. He’s probably more famous in Sweden than Alex right now, it’s so cool to see them hanging out together.

He finally looks attractive to me. He should smile more often.

Haha, that is Kate Bosworth in the background… You missed her out Jared!

Yeah, Kate Bosworth is in a couple of those (shorts, blue scarf).

Ahh okay on second thought maybe it’s not… oops!

@Belowen: That’s not Kate. That’s Josephine Bornebush, she was in the movie “Hundtricket” with Alex.

He’s really hot when he wants to be but I hate his hair here. It looks greasy and his face looks washed out. He’s gorgeous though.

true blood @ 03/10/2010 at 10:44 pm

Alex looks great.
Thanks, Jared!

Daddy’s back! Finally, he looks happy. The L.A. Times cover story and just laying low, this is the best he’s looked in quite some time. I shouldn’t mention the obvious, but clearly he’s rid himself of 100 pounds of useless weight and that obviously has made a difference. Thank you JJ for giving us what we want, and leaving out what we HATE.

@nanny825: Are you 12 years old?

true blood @ 03/10/2010 at 10:45 pm

@Ash: No, that’s his co-star from Hundtricket, Swedish actress Josephine Bornebusch.

i heart that @ 03/10/2010 at 10:46 pm

Good pics. ASkars looks very relaxed with his Swedish pals.

He’s not hot@Sacha: I think he puts gel in his hair :3

The only time I ever found him hot was in that shower scene.

@Sylvie: I realised that when I saw the shot of her at the table, in the blurry background she looks a lot like Kate! :)

His hair is horrible. It looks greasy, enlarge the pics.

@true blood: Josephine is a beautiful girl. They’d make a cute couple.

Wow he looks so happy in those pics.
Good to see him with friends.

even with greasy hair, he’s still hot as hell.

Now that’s the Alex we all love to see. He looks so carefree unlike his recent appearances at awards shows.

@Sweet Pea: I agree. Josephine is also a very good actress.

sigh…when are you going to get over your irrational hatred of Kate Bosworth? Is your life that empty that you have to lash out at her on multiple message boards? I feel sorry for you.

honestly, i dont see the appeal of this guy. just my opinion.

Glad we can finally see him WITHOUT that loser Kate!!! He looks so much better now.

@tweety: There’s no person in the world that everyone in the world finds attractive *shrug* different strokes for different folks. He’s not classically good-looking, but the overall package does it for me.

I think it’s funny that he’s not afraid to be seen in public with his friends but he goes to great lengths to deny being with Kate.

Anyway, he looks great!<3

Alexander is simply gorgeous! Love his smile :D

Rare to see a celebrity in Hollyweird who has friends

“Daddy’s back?” Ugh, get a life. Better yet, find a different hobby, having to read your ridiculous posts on multiple boards, is tedious.

@@nanny825: Ditto to everything you said.

@Belowen: That is not Kate Bosworth. Sheesh!

some people’s obsession with Askars is sometimes over the top. However he looks relaxed, wonderful and very happy!!Thanks Jared.

@@nanny: unfortunately, she isn’t the only one who hates Kate, many still dislike Kate from the OB days, so really before you a ttack her, realize this. Somethings will never change, most people just don’t like her and they are entitled to their opinion. I personally don’t know her, but I think she is really irrelevant, and takes up much needed breathing space. But hey, who am I? LMAO

He simply looks gorgeous here, happy and laughing with his friends!

joel is even hotter. yummy

Alexander and Josephine were playing in two films together. (Jarngenget and Hundtricket)

ericyummy @ 03/11/2010 at 5:05 am

its nice to see him like that… without KB hanging around him…he seems relaxed and happy…he should do it more often..

@nanny825:
lol he is not a daddy to you, more like a grandson.

@Sylvie:
no she is over 50, this is really menopausally sad, for real. she spreads the hatred and her stupidity everywhere.

Love the pics. He looks so smiley and happy.

absolutely gorgeous! i love seeing him laugh!

so freakin hot!

oh my… he looks hot

What a beautiful man! he always looks so down to earth and he looks adorable laughing with his friend

Hey Guys
Just bcuz KB is not at lunch does not mean he is “rid” of her. In previous interviews he has indicated that he likes to keep some parts of his life private(most likely romance). Therefore it would make sense that he would be out with his friends and keep his outings with KB on the down low. Ofcourse I was hoping he is playing the field and the cute swedich actress(who looks ALOT like KB) is next at bat:)
or the girl with the dog, or the girl with the girl with the dog..etc…

smokin hot, i wonder if they are going to make his hair darker in tb for season 3…it doesn’t look as blond as it did last year

@eva:

Maybe you actually need to realize that anyone who harbors such an intense hatred of an actress for years on end, when the actress has NO impact on their life at all, has a mental problem. The problem isn’t Kate, it’s the lunatics who demand that ASkars behave the way they want him to. when he doesn’t they become enraged and create message boards dedicated to venting. kinda sick.

Gorgeous pics of Alex! I love the smiles. He looks very relaxed and happy.

That man is absolutely gorgeous!

@irish: Josephine is very pretty but she actually looks more like the French actress Marion Cotillard, especially around the eyes. Her and Alex would make a beautiful couple.

JustJoanie @ 03/11/2010 at 12:09 pm

I can’t believe how much he looks like his father in these pictures. He looks nice with dark hair but I prefer it blonde. I wonder if they’re going to have another mishap with the haircolor? lol Looks like he’s going dark this season.

Thanks, JJ, for the great new photos of Alex. It’s wonderful to see him laughing and smiling again. Now I’d like to see him in some truly worthwhile roles that really showcase the range and depth of his excellent acting ability.

So Loverly @ 03/11/2010 at 12:51 pm

A happy Swede is a yummy Swede. Love that smile. He is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing JJ.

I’m glad that he’s still keeping in touch with his swedish pals and not going all Hollywood on us =D

He looks so much better without her around!!

WOW! how georgeous is he?!?!? seriously!!

although I’m kind of sick of hearing people judge this guy, they don’t even know him! give him a break!

Maybe those people who find it necessary to pick on people they don’t even know, should take a look at themselves. Askars seems like such a nice, down to earth guy…okay he might not be everyone’s cup of tea in the looks department, but I’m sure YOU have your own faults too. Not everyone is perfect and just coz this guy is famous, doesn’t mean you should judge him.

Poor Actors, they really cop it hard.

this message is NOT aimed at anyone in particular. I’m just over reading judgemental comments. If you don’t have something appropriate and constructive to say then close the webpage and DONT comment!!

MarleneEmmett @ 03/11/2010 at 6:06 pm

Alexander’s a loner~He’d never do good with an group of people
“running his career” He’s a lone wolf,just like Stellen is

Carla Nelson @ 03/11/2010 at 8:03 pm

He’s not really all that and a bag of chips. I do belive that all sexy bad boy image has gone to his head. When you are trying for roles such as super heroes your back ground has to be squeaky clean. I would like to know what happen to him and Rachel.

I don’t see anything remotely attractive about him. Nothing. Don’t get the appeal at all. That fivehead is frightening.
Funny how he’s supposed to be ‘laughing with his friends’ but he’s the only one laughing in the group. His smile looks as fake as his teeth. He knows the camera’s on him. It’s def. gone to his head.

Gorgeous man with a great smile

@claire… wow you can tell all this about his character by a couple photos? that’s fine if you don’t find the man attractive…. your perogative… personally I really like the guy…. my perogative.

I love Alexander…he always looks so genuine and friendly

@VampFan:

@VampFan: It’s my opinion and thanks for giving me your permission to not like him. You don’t know how much that means to me.

hideous thin hair. Gag. Baldy.

@Claire:

do I have permission to not like you?

thanks.

Love the pics, he looks so happy. Can’t wait for S3 of TB

He’s so HOT and I love his smile !!

He looks old.

Megawatt smile @ 03/12/2010 at 10:56 am

Great smile! He’s not “conventionally” handsome – but there’s something about him that I really find attractive. He’s tall (plus) and has a lean, toned physique (plus). And obviously when he smiles he looks gorgeous (IMO)!

@Jess Brahahaha. Agree. It’s sad to make overly negative comments on an article geared for fans. What does it prove? Grandma was right… “If you can’t say nothin’ nice… rip your tongue out”. *winks*

@Yikes!:

AGREED!!! *grins*

@Belowen: That’s not her. That woman has a full head of hair.

Alex: Huge scary fivehead, creepy weasel eyes, fake veneers oops I mean teeth, huge overbite, receding hairline, wrinkles everywhere, looks old. I think I’ll pass.