Jennifer Aniston: Fragrance Deal in the Works

Jennifer Aniston: Fragrance Deal in the Works

Jennifer Aniston shows a bit of her toned tummy as she arrives at London’s Heathrow Airport on Wednesday (March 10).

The 41-year-old actress, who wore her fave custom Burberry leather jacket, hopped across the pond for tomorrow evening’s UK premiere of The Bounty Hunter with co-star Gerard Butler! Jen and Gerry share the cover of W magazine this month – peep the cover here if you missed it this morning!

WWD is also reporting that Jen is working on a fragrance deal with the Falic Group, which signed Eva Longoria to a scent deal last year.

jennifer aniston heathrow airport 01
jennifer aniston heathrow airport 02
jennifer aniston heathrow airport 03
jennifer aniston heathrow airport 04
jennifer aniston heathrow airport 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Oh look at me – aren’t I fabulous?

She looks gorgeous, love the outfit. GO JEN!!!!

We can not wait to see Gerard and Jen premium in london. We love her . The best of the best.

Always the same – same hair, same clothes, same scarf.

Is that her mother?

AnnIe is not Okay Michael! @ 03/10/2010 at 1:14 pm

she’s really insecure about her chin

@Yun:

Jen also thought to herself – can I still pass for 30 year old? If I wear tight clothes and talk like an idiot – will people still keep calling me fabulous?

Yawn. How many times will she bring up Pitt to promote her newest flop film???

I think Ms Aniston is a bit too mature to be wearing mid-riff baring shirts…..

Nice to see with Jennifer usaully Ariport syle. confy boyfreind jeans, with confy shooes. and fabouls leather jacket. and her same purse. i can not wait to see what she is going to dress on the premium of london, i am sure somthing sexy.

She is too old to be wearing such tight clothes with a bare stomach. Why can’t she be more classy like some of the other American actresses?

I have a feeling she porposly dress, messy , she does not want her picture all over the place . She know by anymeans they going to photograph her airport. but to lower the price ,she dress messy in the ariport all the time.

AnnIe is not Okay Michael! @ 03/10/2010 at 1:21 pm

@bet: spelling was not your best subject in school

Never a fan of aniston she is samo hair tan etc why does she not change her look still raclhel green looking!!!!

thats_right @ 03/10/2010 at 1:26 pm

yes let me cover my long chin chin so no one can see it, hahha poor Jen, was she not invited to the Oscar’s this year? loooooooooool

As Tim Gunn says, she tries too hard and comes across as desperate.

This site is so anal about clothing yet the shoes are not mentioned, and they’re the only interesting part of her outfit. What brand are they?

Jeannified @ 03/10/2010 at 1:44 pm

She looks ridiculous with her face practically covered up by that scarf, yet her chest and stomach showing. Buy some clothes that fit!

Elizabeth @ 03/10/2010 at 1:47 pm

Celebs that do fragrances are usually are talented and can act and sing, sounds like a waste of air to me.

Which 1 is Jen? @ 03/10/2010 at 1:47 pm

I can’t tell behind the shades.

@Yun:

LMAO. She is there for the premiere of The Bounty Hunter tomorrow.

So why aren’t they dating? I think they would be great together AND it would be great for his career because of his trashy image right now. PLUS, he looks so hot now and I’m tired of the sad lonely Aniston thing. She covers her face the same way Gwyneth paltrow does.

Plus, Plus, Gerard is better looking than brad pitt. The only reason people took forever to get over her divorce is because they think brad pitt is like the most gorgeous man ever. even now with his bags under his eyes and wrinkles of a 60 year old some people trying to claim he’s still super hot . LOL Gerard Bulter is hot.

Looks like Aniston has been to the doctor for some work on her lower half of her face…why cover up? But, but, but…I thought Jennay doesn’t get plastic surgery. Bwhahahaha!

oop, someone already suggested “lonely”. ok how about “hopeless”? :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All