Jude Law & Sienna Miller: Cafe Gitane Couple

Jude Law & Sienna Miller: Cafe Gitane Couple

A solo Sienna Miller leaves her Manhattan hotel and hops into a cab on Friday afternoon (March 12).

On Wednesday, the 28-year-old actress and on-again boyfriend Jude Law were spotting having breakfast with his assistant Ben Jackson at Cafe Gitane in the Nolita neighborhood.

On Monday, Jude and Sienna were spotted PDA-ing during the intermission of the off-Broadway play, A Lie of the Mind.

15+ pictures inside of breakfast buddies Jude Law and Sienna Miller

sienna miller jude law breakfast cafe gitane 13
sienna miller jude law breakfast cafe gitane 14
sienna miller jude law breakfast cafe gitane 15

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
dolorescraegt @ 03/12/2010 at 2:02 pm

glad that jude and sienna are happy and back together….i can’t wait to see jude host saturday night live…should be a hoot….and after seeing clips of repo men this should be one hell of a movie…..

Me too. Can’t wait for JUDE on SNL! I will keep awake for it tommorrow night.

Jude Law really hates the paps. lol Maybe it’s time to leave him alone before somebody really gets hurt. Sienna is pretty. I liked her in Casanova and Stardust.

I’m super duper excited to see JUDE LAW on SNL this Saturday, March 13th. This is an early b-day treat for me. He can send a wink or blow a kiss and I will forever be thankful:)
Wishing Jude hapiness and good fortune now and into the future!!

ciao bella*

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/12/2010 at 3:31 pm

…i still cant believe jude lives in a church. ahahahahahaa..

Sweet Annie @ 03/12/2010 at 4:18 pm

I m so excited for SNL with the lovely and the talented JL this week.

I’m looking forward to seeing SNL tomorrow night!!!! I’m also looking forward to Repo Men, even though I’ll be covering my eyes during the bloody stuff.

I can’t believe the idiots slobering over this balding untalented deadbeat dad who will obviously poke anything if he’s with Sienna “The town bike” Miller. Both of them are putrid and both of them deserve each other.

uh oh i think i missed snl..btw didnt he already see his child. sofia .about a week ago. i logged in here but jared hasnt updated jude for ages…why jared why?

I’ll be watching Saturday Night Live!

he looks fantastic

#15

He saw his child’s lawyers. He has no interest in actually seeing a human being he helped create because he is a total douche. What a worm!!!

sunseeker @ 03/13/2010 at 2:12 pm

If I had been Jude in that last youtube I would have kicked her in the butt. I think Jude has made some silly choices just lately, going back with Sienna Miller is one of them but that looked like harrassment to me.

sunseeker @ 03/13/2010 at 2:14 pm

Also who knows whether he has seem his child or not, I doubt he would advertise it, you all talk like you know what goes on in his life.

she is easy and easy on the eyes

Jude should see a tv show called “accidentally on purpose”, where after an error in one night, the man takes responsibility with the baby and has a good relationship with the mother he barely knows. That is, is a man! Jude you hear me?

And now the fans of Jude, who until October Sluttiena hated, now I think she is so cute and are so happy they are together again …. hypocritical and without personality.

@macbeth:

That sounds like Jude and Sienna. Perfect match!!

Pretty much describes Sienna.. @ 03/15/2010 at 5:57 am

@macbeth:

So Jude’s obviously a fool for getting back with her..

it looks this cоcksucker is a busy bee
both of them
lllloooollll
Repocоcksucker will be a shame

go to perezhilton and have a good laugh at this cоcksucker
lol

cafe Gitane cafe Gitane
isn’t it the place where all the talentless fuсkheads always hang out?
it sure is

what are the chances that this cоcksucker knows the name of his newborn daughter?
well, his lawyers could have told him

@sunseeker:
hey karinralph
you are also brain dead you duplicitous whоre

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All