Leona Lewis & Mel B: Matt Goss Live!

Leona Lewis & Mel B: Matt Goss Live!

British beauties Leona Lewis and Mel B lend their star power to the opening night of Matt Goss Live at Caesars Palace Resort Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday night (March 12).

Also pictured below: Natasha Bedingfield and Robin Antin (creator of the Pussycat Dolls), who produced the show.

FYI: Matt is an English singer/songwriter and is currently the headline act for Caesars Palace.

15+ pictures inside of British beauties Leona Lewis and Mel B

leona lewis mel b matt goss 10

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Mel B must have a head full of hair! She is not Rihanna to be that edgy with her hair. Leona looks great.

New Reader @ 03/13/2010 at 12:47 pm

WTF is up with Mel?

Leona looks beautiful. as usual, but I much prefer her with her natural curls and a bit darker hair color.

Norma Stitz @ 03/13/2010 at 12:47 pm

TrannyFest

What was she thinking with her brainless head? That this is feminine? GOoooo away mel b

Leona’s top is hot but the pants!!!! ugh. Double eww. Mel has really messed up with her hair….. I mean, those horrible hair cuts don’t suit Rihanna and Cassie (who are beautiful girls) so her….

I cannot for the life of me think why these attractive women resort to such dreadful hair styles. Even a youngster like Rihanna looks like a shorn sheep.

This is not meant to be racist at all but what is it with all these black girls shaving their heads and trying to look edgy but in fact it just looks stupid….

JJ – I have no idea, and i’m a black girl myself.
it looks ridiculous and manly.
in other words: not edgy or cool.
I prefer looking feminine, and this new trend i see is cringeworthy.

Mel is too old to be this stupid. She should leave the head shaving to younger women who are trying to ‘find themselves’ or whatever. . .

whats sad is I saw on another celeberty website Mel b had both her daughters’ hair shaved on one side too,it looks so ridiculous

oxford uni student @ 03/13/2010 at 3:06 pm

leona looks so pretty. love ur album!

mary says @ 03/13/2010 at 3:14 pm

leona seems to be doing a michael J and tturning more white

leona awful clothes fake boobs…no charisma:( sorry i like her but can’t lie

Leona looks hot! Mel not so much…..i mean i like her but no.

Kezza4376 @ 03/13/2010 at 3:53 pm

Is that Matt Goss from the 80s band BROS? Omg I used to LOVE them when I was about 12 – 13 yo. LOL

Miss Tolerance @ 03/13/2010 at 3:54 pm

It’s not for me (shaving one side) but I respect Mel B’s right to do it and think she looks trendy. I wish more people would break out of boxes and embrace difference. The world would be a much better place!

I used to really like leona and followed her through x-factor but i hate he now she just seems like the fame has gone to head and she looks all stuck up, i dont like her now!

In England there has always been beautiful women. But even more beautiful is in Copenhagen, Denmark

what a mess. All the money between them can’t get them a decent stylist.

@JJ:

Its not just black girls. Dont blame is for this mess

what the hell happened to this woman?

she used to be this strong singer who based her fame only on her voice, now I can’t recognize her.

++Logan++ @ 03/13/2010 at 6:48 pm

Hasn’t Mel B always had outrageous fashion sense ever since her Spice Girls days a decade ago?

Remember she was SCARY Spice because of her scary taste in clothes, hair and accessories. Don’t act surprised, she is just being herself.

Mel looks silly.

Leona has fake boobs and post legs like a linebacker.

Both “beauties” fail.