David Schwimmer: Engaged to Zoe Buckman!

David Schwimmer: Engaged to Zoe Buckman!

Former Friends star David Schwimmer is engaged to his longtime love, British photographer Zoe Buckman.

His rep confirms to EW that this will be the first marriage for both of them.

David, 43, and Zoe, 24, reportedly met in London while he was there directing the 2007 comedy Run Fatboy Run. They recently have been living together in Chicago while working on a stage show called Trust.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Photos: Joseph Marzullo/WENN
Posted to: David Schwimmer, Engaged, Zoe Buckman

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
New Reader @ 03/14/2010 at 2:31 pm

So 19 year age difference is “no big deal”? OK

remember da truth @ 03/14/2010 at 2:39 pm

If you’re rich, yes, you can get someone 19 years younger. But it also shows where your maturity and intelligence level is. Also if you want kids, you want a young woman, especially if you don’t care about sharing as life equals. She is your trophy and broodmare.

I always thought David Schwimmer was gay in real life, so maybe it’s a paid beard kind of deal, and she will give him children, but they can each live their own lives.

yeah 19 years is a big difference, however she doesnt look 24. She looks 30. at the end of the day, they are happy.

New Reader @ 03/14/2010 at 2:48 pm

to what da truth:

please expand on your “maturity and intelligence level” comment…
I am curious

NR

gabrielle @ 03/14/2010 at 2:49 pm

oh my god! I’m so happy for him, he really deserves it! I tought he was gay too, but whatevs, wish ‘em the best

Longtime love?and she’s only 24???? Sice when is dating for 2 years considered longtime?

19 years is not that bad an age difference, I know people in happy marriages with a 20 year difference- it just depends what works for you.

serena1994 @ 03/14/2010 at 3:15 pm

congrats !! ;d i loved him as ross.;d

i loved him as ross and the jokes they made him about the times he got married LOL

congrats, she is a beauty and he isn’t so ugly

People can be matured at 20, depends how you want to live your life and what you have experienced. I see people who are 20 being way matured than 30 and vice versa … maturity does not equal age. Some people need to open up to diversity on this thread.

But I can bet that if aniston who is on her 40s marries a guy in his mid-20s, critics would be worse, but WHY?? Cause she is a woman.

Although USA is highly auto-critical about itself, its population stays so prude, surprisingly. It is an interesting aspect though =).

She is one fugly looking woman. Not that he’s a stud or anything.

deduction @ 03/14/2010 at 4:14 pm

@yari:

The film was released in ’07. Casting and filming would of taken place a year or 2 before. So that pretty much doubles the length of what you thought their relationship was.

I’m really surprised. I thought he was gay. Best wishes to them!

Really like Schwimmer, but old enough to be her father. I mean, c’mon, dude. Women your own age scare you that much?

Age difference is a question of mind over matter…if you don’t mind…it doesn’t matter!!! However…when this young lady is 40 and Mr. Schwimmer nearly sixty…believe me…the age difference WILL become a factor especially as she is just professionally starting out in life.
Best of luck to the both of them and frankly even marriages of a similar age sometimes don’t work…so no proof in that pudding!

@Marieme: Haha so true. She’s not a hottie (I mean I would never have guessed she is 24) and he isn’t either ….So the whole age difference doesn’t matter I guess. As someone else said before, age has nothing to do with maturity. Some young people in their 20s can be so much more mature than 40 year olds, TRUST ME, I know what I am talking about. It all depends on what you’ve experienced in life (close people’ deaths, accident, heartbreak, love, hatred, bullies, every sort of things). So yeah, she must be intelligent and mature enough, I believe.

CONGRATS!!!

you people must be the most beautiful people in the world, truly stunning and flawless to be able to label this girl “fugly” (sheesh) or to say she’s not a hottie. I think she is very pretty. She has a beautiful smile, looks happy and radiant, nice eyes, hair, overall very attractive. You are just being mean. Whatever floats your boat.

@francia:

Jen is already being called a cougar by her haters and she has never been linked to someone in their twenties. I can only imagine the fury she would get if she were to actually date someone in their twenties.

Keep it Real @ 03/14/2010 at 6:45 pm

Let’s keep it real. A 43 yeard old man is marrying a 24 year old women and sure as heck aint because she is SOOOOO mature. That maturity BS is just something girls tell themselves when they want to overlook their man just sees them as a pieces of A**.

Dreads @ 03/14/2010 at 5:28 pm #16

I know, Dreads, and I’m not trying to be a snark here, but 24! Ay yi yi. Yes and it’s also true age doesn’t mean someone is properly mature or immature. It’s just a tad gross that out of all the women David’s met (tons, no doubt) this child is what he finally decided on, as lovely as she is. No offense to her.

I would have thought with all that money he has he could have gotten at least a good-looking woman; she looks like a female version of him!

Long time love? If she is only 24, does that mean she was in high school when he started dating her?!

And Schwimmer just continues to get more ugly.

@yari: I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING LOL.

He’s pushin it with the 19 year age difference….but I can see him as being immature enough to make it work!…
__

I’ve seen a couple of posters on other sites say they wished jen and schwimmer had gotten together cause he’s the only one she’s had chemistry with, and that they’re a little bummed….

__
…SO JEN ANUSTON LOOSES AGAIN….(all her men are getting married/coupling up with mates….)…

__

…I thought jen was toned, but check out the thing FLAPPING UNDER HER ARM AT 4:14…? whats’s THAT? ewww!….Also, check out the poll they have asking who jen was talking about when she said she would GET BACK TOGETHER WITH AN EX…..BRAD PITT IS WINNING!….I guess everyone still thinks JEN ISN’T OVER BRAD…..and they STILL WANT HIM BACK WITH HER…BEARD AND ALL! LOL!…the jenhags are soooo desperate, yet they put down Brads looks all the time….THEY KNOW BRAD IS KING NO MATTER WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE!….hehe!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All