Gisele Bundchen Launches Sejaa Skincare Line

Gisele Bundchen Launches Sejaa Skincare Line

Gisele Bundchen will be launching an eco-friendly beauty line called Sejaa Pure Skincare on March 15, her agent tells People.

The 29-year-old new mom says the line will uses all-natural ingredients, “thoughtful” packaging” and recycled paper.

Last September, fellow Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr launched her own 100% organic skincare line called Kora. Seems like supermodels and skincare work hand-in-hand!

WILL YOU BUY Gisele’s new skincare line — YAY or NAY?

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Kate Bosselin @ 03/14/2010 at 2:12 pm

There’s a girl who works down at my Wendy’s whose hotter than this plain jane

Kerr launched her skin care line last february not in september 2009…

Gorgeous Gisele!!!

Gisele looks amazing and her new skin care line sounds amazing!

New Reader @ 03/14/2010 at 2:32 pm

I really don’t get why people think Giselle is gorgeous. That face ain’t great and her body is too skinny. My opinion.

heck yeah Gisele is gorgeous! I cant wait to try it!!!

remember da truth @ 03/14/2010 at 2:42 pm

Whenever you see a photo of Gisele, try to duplicate the position of her body. You will find it very difficult. She is a top model because she is able to show off clothes like no other.
And she can position herself in what would be an awkward position for anyone else to show the best features of her body, and hold it, and make it look natural and beautiful.

Young models are told to study Gisele, if they want a fraction of her success.

giseles face is stunning, I will buy anything she endorses.

remember da truth @ 03/14/2010 at 2:45 pm

Stella McCartney was also developing an organic skincare line, dont’ know if it launched yet.

Yes, I think there is a tremendous market for organic skin care lines worldwide and they will be taking over and the old companies will have to follow suit or fall behind. Consumers are much more educated and sophisticated now about what these products are made from and why organic is important.

nay she’s ugly…

Norma Stitz @ 03/14/2010 at 2:48 pm

Man Face

she is perfection. her face is one of a kind.

Label Basher @ 03/14/2010 at 2:51 pm

Excuse me but as far as my opinion goes…….. Gisele, Kate, Natalia, and Heidi(not sure though) are the real 20th/modern day supermodels.

Others are wannabe supermodels, so JJ it’s not right to say ‘seems like supermodels and organic skin care work hand in hand’ since Gisele is so far the ‘only’ supermodel who will launch an organic skin care line.

I’ve never heard any of the 90′s supermodels launched an organic line, neither did Kate, Natalia, or Heidi……… so JJ who are those other ‘supermodels’ you seemed to refer other than Gisele in relation to organic skin care line????? lol lol lol lol lol

gisele is a goddesss

ilovelife @ 03/14/2010 at 2:55 pm

Cindy crawford,Heidi Klum and many other supermodels all have their own skin care lines. I am glad Gisele will too now. she is amazing inside and out.

There are quite a few of us enamored of that gorgeous, perfectly accessorized, glamorous plastic blond symbol of femininity. The girl with the dream house, car, clothes, figure, and man. No, we’re not talking about Barbie— it’s Gisele Bundchen, *****.

BELLA DONNA!

BELLA DONNA!

if I can only have half of Gisele’s beauty, I will buy it! LOL

she’s the most beautiful woman Ive seen in my life

i love gisele and she is so gorgeous

Now shes is definitely looking sexy!!

WHow!!!! She is sooo hot!

Since Miranda has better skin than Gisele, I would go with Miranda’s products.
Miranda has amazing skin.
Gisele, not so much. She is a bit blotchy without foundation. Miranda’s skin is flawless.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All