Adam Lambert Says Hello to Tokyo

Adam Lambert Says Hello to Tokyo

Adam Lambert turns up the glamour at Club Eleven on Monday (March 15) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 28-year-old entertainer sang selections from For Your Entertainment at the club!

Adam was recently interviewed for Nightline and shared some personal stories, from his memories of his dad playing David Bowie to how he became obsessed with “Thriller” as a kid and dressed as a zombie – check out the video here!

10+ pictures inside of Adam Lambert in Tokyo…

adam lambert tokyo club eleven 01
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 02
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 03
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 04
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 05
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 06
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 07
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 08
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 09
adam lambert tokyo club eleven 10

Getty

that looks an awful lot like Bill Kaulitz’s tour outfit…

Bring me some Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam you are sooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where can I find him??????? He’s in Japan?????

Guys!!!! Adam is in Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks stunning! Such beautiful and super-talented young gentleman!

glambert101 @ 03/15/2010 at 9:40 am

This was like his Kiss n Tell performance (pre-idol) lol

Adam is so hot and gorgeous! His album has already gone gold in the US, Canada, and Singapore. He’s well on his way to be an international star!

I really enjoy the subtlety of this outfit. Very understated elegance.

tothepoint @ 03/15/2010 at 10:00 am

To Maeve,

Yeah. So? I hope you were just making an observation and not complaining! The believe the pants were a gift from an Aussie DJ. True to his word,Adam told her that he was going to rock them out in Japan! Part of a conspiracy,do you think? Adam’s been playing ‘dress up’ for years! He’s not copying B.K.,if that’s what you are inferring. Their style just happens to be similar on occasion.
There are lots of artists whose style can be mirrored in a performance fashion sense…….Gaga and Beyonce,come to mind…..

Adam looks hot no matter what. He chooses attire that suits the venue!

MrMarleyFAN @ 03/15/2010 at 10:11 am

He is the very definition of a hot mess. Yuck.

The singer from Tokio Hotel is so much more original and interesting and attractive. Adam looks like Liza Minneli and Liberace had a baby.

Can’t we dress normal???

rock_chick_chic @ 03/15/2010 at 10:25 am

i wish he would quit the whol glitter crap, he actually looks good when he is in normal clothes. stop trying to be like a male gaga.

Adam Lambert has many pictures on the internet BEFORE American Idol to show that Adam doesn’t have to copy anyone. He is original and creative, along with his super vocals. He is a very handsome man. In other words, he is the whole hot, glam package. Rock on Adam.

Babs Dangelo @ 03/15/2010 at 10:34 am

Adam can wear anything he wants and he’s always the most gorgeous guy alive! Japan’s lucky he can go all out and not catch criticism from the likes of “Middle America”! Go Adam! Keep on rocking…and then go unplugged too. You’re the best!

Adam es increible!! Me encanta !! los niños japoneses y ese fan buenorro salen guapisimos en la foto!! ;P necesito ver el video con los bailarines bailando FYE and FEVER !!

Stopthemadness @ 03/15/2010 at 10:41 am

@Mr.MarleyFAN,@Brian.and @rock_chick_chic,

Good Grief!!

Are you intentionally trying to get people riled or do you really have the rationale of a piece of lint? You do realize he’s in performance mode and that when he performs he considers the venue,adapts his wardrobe and glams it up accordingly? He’s a chameleon in today’s music world. Different venue,different style! And considering Gaga is about 5 years youger than him and he has been playing dress-up for over 10 years, you really don’t know what you’re talking about (rock chick),do you?

I guess when you don’t have anything to say,you’ll just say anything!

Darnn! I want THAT Adam in the U.S.! Will he always have to go to other countries to fly his freak flag? Not fair!

Why is that most of the “negative” comments are hidden?

By the way, I can’t believe they have kids at his shows, dressed up trying to look like Adam. Little kids and S&M – that’s great.

LOL! Those dancers are fug and there’s way too much glitter, but Adam looks hot in that jacket and I like the songs he sang.

@sillyme:

What’s wrong with little kids at his shows? There was nothing inappropriate about these performances. Kids like glitter and music and dancing, and they don’t catch subtle undertones in songs. The song “For Your Entertainment” has multiple meanings, and if kids are thinking about S&M, I blame the parents.

@sillyme,

Because they’re stupid comments,completely void of any logical insight!

As for your comment,I didn’t see any S&M….no whips,chains…….

I’m sure the ‘mature and rational’ parents of these kids are a lot more open and reasonable than the stupid close-minded ones twho let their kids watch all of the AMA stuff (crotch-grabbing,air-humping,etc.) early on in the program,and then pounced on him like nobody’s business,even though he came on when their kiddies should have been in bed. Why were the others artists not reprimanded?

Believe it or not,some parents are open to artisitc interpretation and don’t follow rules that are handed out by close-minded hypocritical self-appointed moral police!

BTW,have you seen the Gaga /Beyonce ‘Telephone’ video as of yet? Let me know what you think!

<3333333 THUD!

I’m glad that he’s able to go around the world and perform well like he always does… Some people just hate him because they can’t do what he’s doing or they wish that they could… Thank gosh we have Adam Lambert! Go Adam! :-)

Looks like Bill Kaulitz has finally beaten anorexia!

OMG!!Love him so much…He is the sexiest man ever!

WHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE GET UP ADAM!!!!!! Super Glammy in Tokyo!!!!! The leggings from Oz fit really very nicely!!!!!

the gayest thing ever! ugh!

pearlclutcher @ 03/15/2010 at 12:10 pm

I f*cking love this guy and his “I don’t give a flying f*ck what you think, I’m gonna do what I wanna do and wear what I wanna wear and be myself even if you think it’s ridiculous as ****” attitude. And you know what sets him apart from all the other ridiculousness and over the top poptarts is that he actually has the talent to go with it. He can talk the talk AND walk the walk. Hate all you want… Adam Lambert is still more fabulous than you. And to the guys: HE STILL GETS MORE POON THAN YOU.

This guy is awesome. There is nothing wrong with the way he is dressed. The only reason people make big to do about his outfits is his sexual orientation. Plenty of straight rockers have been dawning outfits similar to this, and acting much more effeminate on and off stage, but at the end of the day those guys hump women, and that’s what counts to the homophobic, closeted citizens of this country.

You ROCK Adam; your sexuality is yours to live and not ours to judge!

Rocker_Girl @ 03/15/2010 at 12:40 pm

Well, I am a female and just love the look. Sexy, fun and different. Back in the ROCK days when I was a teenager and in my twenties rockers wearing tight pants and eye makeup was for dramatic and often “bad boy” affect and had nothing to do with anything more – and he likes to Glam it up with glitter. Adam likes to change it up and I just wish he would wear that look in the US more often. He use to wear the spandex type pants a lot in his underground days pre-idol. And if any musicians are younger than Adam THEY are following Adam’s look – NOT the other way around!

Love Adam Lambert’s vocal talent, beyond compare right now in my opinion, charming personality and sexy persona. And yes, he is all man where it counts:-) Women LOVE it and haters must just be jealous….

Lambertical @ 03/15/2010 at 12:48 pm

Most talented performer/artist we have seen in decades. And if you got it flaunt it!!!

oh my~~~ i can’t sleep right now @@ this is glorious~~~ *_*

WoW Adam Lambert is copying Bill Kaulitz AGAIN! Adam is copying Bill Kaulitz Humanoid Look!!!!

chubby's stretchin' his pants @ 03/15/2010 at 1:01 pm

He’s really thick to be wearing those tight pants

homoyoudon't @ 03/15/2010 at 1:06 pm

Eddie Munster meets 70′s David Bowie meets” Rocky Horror Picture Show”

Homophobes are at it again.

@wtf, I agree. Adam haters come in all forms. But mostly,they’re just plain nasty!!!!

Yes,that’s the stupid North American homophobic attitude for you! Some people are given way too much freedom of speech and not enough intellect with which to speak! There ought ot be a law that prohibits them to have thoughts!!

I’m so sick and tired of having to respond to stupidity!!!

adam lambert album gone platinum in canada right now good news-im happy for adam lambert-hes unque and talented and good warm hearted human being.

He shouldn’t wear clothes that are so tight on him. He looks like Elizabeth Taylor in leather and glitter.
I love his voice and his songs though.

A++++++++++++++

I LOVE HIM HE IS SUCH A FREAKING VOCAL AND VISUAL CHAMELEON

@sofia: I’m sorry but did you watch the video? He looked hot and so lean people were saying he needs to eat more, seriously look at the videos not just JJ photos lol. Come on you should know photos don’t represent anyone exactly. And hush, if he didn’t wear tight pants sometimes his awesome coc.k wouldn’t be as famous as it is, even Justin told him his trousernake beats his when they met at the SAG after party.

@Jessie: LOOOOOOOOOL at Tokyo Hotel fangirls who pollute every site, you idiots think Bill is some god hahahahaha. He can’t even SING for a start. When Adam was in Citizen Vein and in The Zodiac Show and in Burning Man, Bill was still a FEOTUS!!! lollllll. Bill K’s last photoshoot had THREE photos where he was posing EXACTLY the same as Adam was in his RS shoot. NOW who’s copying who LMAAAAAO. I really want to see you brainwashed fangirls explain THAT? Let’s hear it, I’m ALL ears.

@Brian: What’s “normal”, Brian? Do elaborate buddy.

:) He is my favorite male singer and chameleon ——————> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_DQPmrmBU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL8O3Hb72_4

why are you not accepting my links?

Adam Lambert arrives in Japan Airport

(you may want to put ear plugs in lol)

@THEPOPE: he looks ADORABLE in a hoodie.

LOL the title of this thread includes Tokyo and all the crazy Tokyo Hotel fans have swarmed it, do you lot even realize how annoying you sound?

@ck_always: Except Bill Kaulitz can’t sing to save his life and always looks exactly the same.

Omg those little lookalikes are adorable lol!!!

@Simon: Yeah he’s in Japan. Don’t you follow him on Twit.ter? Twitter . com /AdamLambert

LOL, I can understand why people who don’t follow Adam’s career, performances, candid interviews (all of them not just one or two), and just see random photos here and there would jump to conclusions and start freaking out. He is a story teller, interprets the lyrics to the core and dresses to fit the song, and the venue and his surroundings. ALL aspects are included, that is why we call it Performance Art. He is hilarious and RIDICULOUSLY talented — ever wondered why he has Queen, Slash, Zeppelin, Spielberg, Tyler, Burton, Gaga, McCartney, Marshall, Muse, Cuomo, LPerry….as fans and friends who phone him all the time and go out to dinner and partying with him? It’s because he is the entire package and his talent goes above average, that doesn’t come around often. His versatility is INSANE. As for the obvious homophobes who have personal issues they need to deal with, you are missing out simply because you can’t look past orientation. If a straight dude hammed it up for the crowd, you would just be laughing. It’s a shame but Adam doesn’t give 2 f—ks about people like you. You will end up in wonderful company – racists, facists, bigots, hphobes, modern Naz.is, god bless you all.

SSDSDSD@GMAIL.COM @ 03/15/2010 at 4:40 pm

I have so much love and appreciation for Adam. He is one of the most layered artists and personalities I have ever seen since………..since who?!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all sides to Adam but I’m curious, Just Jared. Why did you post this and not post or even link to his Acoustic VH1 Unplugged Sessions?

@Daisy:

Adam’s album has just been certified platinum in Canada today. Congrats, Adam!

Japan fun @ 03/15/2010 at 4:46 pm

He went shopping with his mate Josh (@pujasays on tw.itter) and bought this ring that opens up [I want it!]

If you want to see the awesome video of me ‘giving’ Adam Lambert these pants, check this out!!! I suprised him with a gift when he was in Oz and he told me he would wear them in Japan and he did! Check out this video!!! http://www.novafm.com.au/Video_Adam-Lambert-gets-a-present_100574

lol! I love him, woooooooo

omg OMG OOOMMMGGG Please Adam perform always this away. love your crazy!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gotta love crazy Tokyo Hotel fans who think everyone wants to be their anorexic skunk boy.

Bill K’s latest photoshoot involved THREE poses where he was posing EXACTLY the same as Adam was in his RS shoot. I’d LOVE to hear you fangirls explain that lmaaaao.

It’s hilarious how people who haven’t seen Adam in The Citizen Vein, Zodiac Show, Burning Man…all the rest, think he of ALL people would copy ANYone when he has about a billion crazy outfits of his own and an eccentric never ending creative crazy mind and has been dressing any way he’s wanted to for YEARS – all while Bill was still in his mommy’s WOMB!

Adam is in TOKYO and the mention of that word gets the TK fans excited lmfao.

He was GIVEN those pants by an Aussie DJ, that spike jacket and boots were custom-MADE for him by the Blonds, AND he’s had the corset for years – before Bill was even BORN!

Tokyo Fashion is Tokyo Fashion.

Speaking of, Tokyo Fashion are following Adam Lambert on Twi.tter, and not anorexic skunkboy.

Thank you Jared. I just got home from work and Adam is a beautiful sight to see. I love that he rocking it and having fun on stage. This look totally reminds of something of the ’80s hair metal band day. GO ADAM! Now please tour soon.

goldfrapp @ 03/15/2010 at 7:17 pm

It’s all part of the persona:

Look at TJ, Adam’s bassist:
The diff. is he’s straight:

As been said already, it’s all part of the ridic vibe & fun glam-rock persona.

The pants were given to him by an Aussie DJ as a gift, the boots and jacket were custom-made for him by The Blonds, and the corset he’s had for years lol.

I love all sides to Adam but I wish the media would post about him and his band’s amazing acoustic jams (YT Adam Lambert Marble Bar etc) not just his out-there performances.

Gee… Isn’t that the costume from For Your Entertainment video?
Very hot. Sexy as hell!
Oh the pants are from the DJ~~!!
Ahh… I so very much want Adam to do my selection…..

@glambert4570:
*revives* Nu! theres more sexiness (is tht a word?? OxO)

So far Adam Lambert has been able to perform FYE in Sydney and Japan whilst America is so grossly backwards and cowardly, it’s radio stations won’t play Fever because it contains a male pronoun. If that is not embarrassing, I don’t know what is. A country like Singapore with Muslim girls in head scarves have embraced him, yet America remains as ‘tarded as ever.

As if Tokyo Hotel even KNOW what glamrock is about! Bet they don’t even own vinyl lmao.

The glamrock 70s spirit was all about freedom of expression and satirical tongue in cheek ridiculous humor. I don’t see any of that in TK’s ‘music’ or performances.

tanya, 25 @ 03/15/2010 at 9:16 pm

@nice: I thought the female dancers were hot: http://eachurl.com/rQ

bill take a look! this is how you’d look like with 40 extra pounds
but even fat i’m sure bill’s face would remain pretty.
this guy just DOESN’T look good with make up.
some guys can work it, some can’t. he CAN’T.
don’t censore me jared!

persian221 @ 03/15/2010 at 10:52 pm

He is such a Tokio Hotel wannabe, that outfit is a copy cat of BK stage outfits, Give it up you fat drag queen

@persian221: LOL at you Tokyo Hotel fans. Once TH have well respected legends and musicians and Industry pros on their side, someone may even take them — and their crazy, disgusting fans seriously. Too bad they can’t even sing let alone anything else.

My fave. Adam Lambert looks:

1. http://eachurl.com/rU

TOYKO HOTEL MUCH!?!?
LOL!! SHESH!

Yet another American Idol hasbeen.
Poor thing never had a chance.

@persian221: Hahahahahaha you pathetic annoying Bill K fangirls should be praising Jesus your equally pathetic talentless band suddenly get so much free publicity because of Adam, half the population didn’t even know who they were until a few months ago. Let’s f-n see. Lambert wore outrageous outfits in The Zodiac Show – whilst Bill K was still undeveloped, Lambert wore outrageous experimental expressive outfits at Burning Man while Bill K was su—-g on his mommy’s milk, Lambert gave ridic underground performances fronting his rock band Citizen Vein that comprised his longtime friend and Madonna’s guitarist – whilst Bill K was still learning to read. Obviously everyone is copying your Bill K, do you TH fangirls even realize how dellusional you sound? Judas Priest was copying Bill K too, right? LOL. F-n dellusional.

@PLO: Seeing as Japan swarmed him at the Airport like he was the Pope and seeing as no one from last Season has beaten his Sales and seeing as his fanbase grows by thousands every day including musicians and legends, it’s pretty obvious you’re either trolling or you live under a rock.

Ridiculous, I love it. And his interviews are hilarious. Anyone who takes him or themselves too seriously, will never get him. As for the TH fans LOL! No comment on them or their music, or their….fans.

Tokyo Hotel fans are at it again. If Bill is so fabulous and great and godlike and you aren’t intimated by competition why are you so riled up? LOL.

I want you TK fans to tell everyone why in Bill’s latest magazine shoot, he posed EXACTLY how Adam did in his RS shoot in 3 of the photos? No, seriously explain that lolll. It’s hilarious that Bill was was still in his mommy’s womb when Adam was wearing whatever the F he wanted to. Upset that someone else is on the scene? Someone who’s been working for over a DECADE and can actually SING? Someone who constantly looks different unlike Bill?

The day TH have Slash, Zeppelin, Spielberg, Tyler, Burton, Gaga, McCartney, Marshall, Muse, Cuomo, LPerry….as friends and fans, like Adam does, someone may even take them seriously. Until then, as others have noted, you will all just sound like dellusional jealous, riled up fangirls.

Sharing good news: Sony reports:
ADAM’S ALBUM CERTIFIED PLATINUM IN CANADA !
Great, cuz he earned and he deserves it. Kudos !

wtf is this??????? wth????

gotta say this showbiz needs someone like that….do wut u want to do…adam.
glam rock…lol

LOL crazy bish <3

MiikeSnow @ 03/16/2010 at 5:49 am

LOL Bill K is a very pretty boy but he will never be this fierce:
OR talented – unless he miraculously learns to sing.

@Daisy: It’s now also Gold in New Zealand.

This was a little lookalike underground gig and comp, yet the media are all up in it like it was some big performance? He did some major incredible acoustic sessions and hilarious Japan interviews yet they’re not even linked to? WTF?

@BEANIE: His Sydney look and performances were hot!

I watched the performance, he looked bored without his band but he danced slick, much better than the actual dancers lol.

I just watched one of his Japan Interviews and I’m dyiiiiiing. It’s so unintentionally hilarious the things they ask him to do (don’t get me wrong Japan I love you!) I’m still crying lolllllll. His Japanese was adorable tho hahhaha. Japan TV is crazy, his facial expressions lolll BRB need to breathe.

His FYE video debuted in the UK this morning, it was so weird seeing it over here finaaaally, I loved it omgosh. I love how the presenter said Male Lady Gaga and didn’t mention Idol, I think they’re promoting him as an artist in his own right as they should. I didn’t know him and Gaga texted each other occassionally, I was aware they jammed in the Studio together as she produced the Fever track but I didn’t know they had each other’s numbers, that is adorable! He’s headed here in only a couple of days, I hope by the time he reaches London they let him do some TV interviews, he interviews so well.

@coco:Adam moved well, he’s hot. He dances good and sings good and has a fun personality kudos. Those dancers were bad though, I was like damn step it up gf wtf.

@Saphire: They’ve already taken the Freshly Squeezed vid down from YT dam.n.

I heard the other Bonus track today Can’t Let You Go. It is so Queen-esque in vocals I started tearing up — mind I was a little drunk — but it was so emotional and his vocals really soared, I couldn’t help it, Freddie’s one of my heroes. I’m confused why it was left off the album, it’s pure incredible. I wonder if May has heard it, he loves Adam and is friends with him. You know he told Adam aspects of his mannerisms, life outlook and vocal tones reminds him of Freddie? That’s amazing but sad at the same time. Must have been amazing for Adam to hear when Freddie is one of his biggest heroes too. If you haven’t watched the Documentary on Freddie Mercury with his mother talking, you should. He was an amazing person as well as performer. Yeah I’mma go and listen to it again ;____;

@Saphire: they did actually

Adam marry me, oh wait I forgot you’re from that 3rd world country posing as a 1st world country.

If you’re wondering why people were saying he’s getting too skinny, this is from a few hours ago:

ugh! what’s his appeal? he look like lady gaga. puh-leeze.

Adam Lambert’s album is now GOLD in the US, New Zealand, Canada and Singapore. Congrats bro.

@giovanni: Talent and personality, it’s not that hard. Gaga is a fabulous genius btw so Adam says thanks lol.

@pic: Omg he has lost so much weight in that pic! But he looks GOOD. Why are people saying he’s too skinny? They just complain whatever! He looks amazing in there.

Are you Tokyo people used to earthquakes…? Adam tweeted about the second quake today.

Twitter.com/AdamLambert

I love the pic with all the kids. How refreshing that the little boys can dress up like that and no one thinks they’ll be damaged

He is a crazy motherf—er, and I have to love him for being himself. He also dresses up for the context, and this was the right thing for the occasion.

The video where he gives a message to the Japanese fans is all kinds of adorable. Paraphrasing: Be who you are, and who you want to be.

His Japanese was adorable and hilarious, he’s a fast learner.

I loved the video of him signing for the fans. I loved how he beamed when he saw the adorable Muslim girl and put his arm across her back, and how freaking happy she was. How happy they all were, it was all joy and smiles. And you Americans wonder why the rest of the world hates you.

These photos are terrible but he’s gorgeous (he has one of the most symmetrical faces I’ve ever seen and sweetest smile] and the performance was hot. Not the dancers though, they moved bad next to him.

Some of you people need to get a life. He is one of the best vocalists out there now. You can call him fat, ugly, a *** but don’t say he can’t sing. He has several legends that would love to work with him. I’m sure all of you people here don’t even have close to half the talent he does. So all you homophobes, stop leaving negative comments on every article you find of him. Get a life. Really.

@LMAO: LMAO, Japan loves anythin American! They act like Paris Hilton is the Pope when SHE goes there too . . . . So, FAIL.
Adam has his fan base and that’s it. Just like Ckay Akien…no biggie

Adams record sales are less than steller, I think William Hung sold more than his a$$.
lol
Gold= crap

Status quo @ 03/16/2010 at 3:31 pm

Ok this negative rating this has got to go…seriously. It’s kind of annoying. I could say “I like ice cream with cherries” and someone could find that offensive…. And yes, that dude from Tokio Hotel and Adam are similar in their style choices…so what? Who cares. They both look amazing. Also, people are entitled to their opinions. Unless its an extremely offensive bigoted comment…then I just don’t see the point in going crazy over it. Then again, that’s just my opinion.

Please people, set high standards. Kids today will fall for anything. Look up the word “original”. Adam is not original.
Look up the word “rock”. Adam is not rock, he is pop.

Seriously, Adam!? Why can’t you understand that you can’t copy someone so original and unique as Bill Kaulitz? This is really starting to bug me now. I know you are crushing on him, but this is just sad.

Lol, why is he dressing like Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel?

For all of you who are in denial and still think that Adam isn’t copying Bill:

Are you blind!? The truth is right in front of you, but you are obviously in denial. I know you love Adam, but you have to face the truth.

Screw You @ 03/16/2010 at 5:02 pm

This homo has no talent aren’t his 15 mins up yet?

@ Screw You,

15 minutes? Don’t you have anything original to say? You must have acquired that saying from the ‘Adam Lambert Detractors’ Stupid,Overused, and Completely Ridiculous Sayings’ handbook.

I’d keep an eye on your comment however because your 15 minutes (in the 0 ratings) should be up soon!!

Going,going….oops your comment is hidden!

Screw You @ 03/16/2010 at 6:30 pm

@Hmmm: Its a figure of speech his obvious “I’m gay and in your face” attitude is ‘Stupid,Overused, and Completely Ridiculous’. His music sucks period pop thrash, no real depth, and popular for a month or so until the next “big thing” comes out so get over it.
And really people are going to hate my comment?
Oh dear me how will I go on with out the approval of other people…

tante augustine @ 03/16/2010 at 10:30 pm

@Maeve:

Except Adam looks cheap n nasty in this ****** imitation.
Adam please, stick to what looks good on you…

He should have asked someone if he looks fat in those pants.

And that would be a YES!

Love Adam!!!!

Here’s a stab at all the TH people who are making me hate TH, with their nasty comments on Adam (in which case, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? It’s an ADAM LAMBERT story not even a mention of TH, ugh):
–>that tokio hotel guy is a man-gina, and their music gives me a migraines (their music sucks). It must hurt TH fans when deep inside they know the guy they worship can’t really sing…

Adams record sales are less than steller, I loved the video of him signing for the fans.