Elisabetta Canalis Scores 'Leverage' Cameo!

Elisabetta Canalis Scores 'Leverage' Cameo!

Elisabetta Canalis, aka George Clooney‘s girlfriend, is trying to make a name for herself in America.

The 31-year-old Italian TV personality is set to guest star as an intriguing woman with an unknown agenda in TNT’s hit series Leverage.

Elisabetta‘s character, known only as “The Italian,” will appear in five episodes of Leverage‘s third season this summer.

Leverage follows a gang of con artists who exact revenge against those who use power and wealth to victimize people.

WILL YOU TUNE IN to watch Elisabetta Canalis on Leverage???

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

No-I don’t watch the show and I won’t be starting just because she is going to be on there.

I don’t think I will watch it. I don’t know who she is and I’ve never heard of Leverage. I didn’t know George Clooney was dating anyone. Good for him that he’s finally found love.

anonymous @ 03/15/2010 at 1:28 pm

I hope the show has very good makeup artists well capable of de-manning and de-horsing her face. LOL.

Well good for her, obviously all chicks he dated, got something out of it, not just him,ha.

How do I put this?... @ 03/15/2010 at 1:33 pm

Absolutely not.

anonymous @ 03/15/2010 at 1:33 pm

The show sounds interesting, but like most people, I’ve never seen it. I definitely won’t be watching it this season. In Italy, Canalis is known for ruining shows in which she appears. Italians say she is a terrible presenter and is famous only for nudey pics and sleeping with dozens of soccer players.

I really don’t care if she’s on the show or not. I watch it and it’s a great show but I could careless about some Italian personality joining the cast. As long as she doesn’t ruin the chemistry I’m ok. with it.

lol de-horse

True about the horse looking face…come on now…of course shes trying to make in the good ol USA…but she doesnt understand English…that may be tough…good luck! and No, wont watch it.

Casting couch ! Shame on George.

Jacqueline @ 03/15/2010 at 2:34 pm

George Clooney’s girlfriend: even that job got outsourced lol!

wtf.
there are tons of italian girls better looking than this horse and and talented *real* actresses desperately wanting to work in Hollywood. i don’t think she deserves that just for being Clooney’s latest f*ck, and definitely she doesn’t deserve all this attention.

and definitely i have to quote comment #6: she can’t do anything but date famous men and being an awful, stupid presenter. she’s not an attention ***** but she is trying too hard.

Never heard of that show so no

@anonymous:

HAHAHA OMG I couldn’t stop laughing at your post. Thanks for that. And man, she is ONE publicity *****. George needs to find some quality women at his level, ’cause that silverfox shindig isn’t going to last long. I give it a few more weeks tops.

Sleeping with George is good for her career….

Who Cares @ 03/15/2010 at 3:26 pm

They film in my hometown (Portland) and I hope George stops by (as we are supposed to be the most liberal city in the country). *fingers crossed*

twpumpkin @ 03/15/2010 at 3:31 pm

She better get all the jobs she can before old Georgie dumps her assssssss!

This is a den of vipers …… told by an Italian!

She’s only 30? I looks much older.

sandy moore @ 03/15/2010 at 4:16 pm

she does not hold a candle to George’s adorable ex girlfriend, Sara Larson,…ending it with her was his biggest mistake

i REALLY DON’T LIKE ANY OF HIS GIRLFRIENS, HE JUST HAS NO TUCH IN FINDING THE RIGHT WOMAN FOR HIS LIFE!
I GIVE UP THAT IT WILL GANGE!

anonymous @ 03/15/2010 at 4:19 pm

Sandy, I agree with you that Larson was much better than this one, but she ended it herself by cheating on George.

Eli “scores”?

More like had it scored for her. I wonder if her zippers will doubly checked to be OK though, she broke her dress at the Oscars and from behind looked like the cheap ***** that she successfully likes to portray, nudie pics and all.

And I thought she didn’t speak/understand English, as per Clowney. Did he lie?

Nanea, I don’t think she speaks or understands very much English, but she’ll be given scripts to study ahead of time. Also, they can do lots of takes and editing, which I’m sure will be needed. Perhaps we should send the directors a case of aspirin.

Friends with benefits lol.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All