Jessica Simpson to John Mayer: You'll Never Have This Napalm Again!

Jessica Simpson to John Mayer: You'll Never Have This Napalm Again!

Jessica Simpson makes the rounds on the morning talk show circuit on Monday (March 15) in New York City.

In response to her ex John Mayer referring to Jessica as “sexual napalm,” she exclaimed, “He’ll never have this napalm again!”

Jessica did admit that John‘s comments were “embarrassing. I’ll walk into a restaurant and I feel like men are looking at me — but I feel like they’re undressing me.”

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson making the morning talk show rounds…

jessica simpson john mayer napalm 01
jessica simpson john mayer napalm 11
jessica simpson john mayer napalm 12

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
LoveAnnny @ 03/15/2010 at 3:06 pm

Dear Jessica Simpson,

Please stop using John Mayer as an attempt to make yourself relevant again.

Have a nice day.

hOly boobies!!! consider it a compliment…you ain’t no sunday church girl like daddy wanted lol.

I like Jessica so much. She cracks me up. You tell him Jess!!

and I’m going to watch The Price of beauty tonight =)

Oh dear.. stop talking about your frustrations and go to the gym! You put on some weight hon!!

Why is she getting press?? Does she have an album or movie coming out?

Dear Jessica,

John Mayer apologized but it did put your ass back on the map. Why do you keep bringing back up if you are so upset? At least he is honest, quite refreshing, even though he has diarrhea of the mouth. He outed Jenny for the bore she is, stuck in 1998, year she met Brad Pitt. I feel sorry for the men that must have to listen her carry on.
Hope you don’t do that about Drew, he was the best thing that ever happened to you, too.

Oops, wrong brother, Nick. Drew is a nice catch also.

I’m starting to believe this statement was a deal between him and her.

twpumpkin @ 03/15/2010 at 3:29 pm

Beautiful girl but needs to lose about 30 pounds.

noelle1217 @ 03/15/2010 at 3:34 pm

Seriously?
She needs to shut her mouth. Her career is going nowhere and she is gross. Usually when something you don’t want said about you is said, you don’t keep bringing it up. And I’m pretty sure John Mayer wouldn’t want her back anyway. She needs to keep dreaming, or better yet, go back to Texas and stay out of the spotlight because she is only making herself look even dumber.

Is it me or her boobs are getting bigger?

I love her hair, did she dye it or something?, it looks different, but really good and I think she is really pretty.

Katsaridoula @ 03/15/2010 at 3:35 pm

OMG the fat p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e is back, everybody hide!!!

Dog Lover @ 03/15/2010 at 3:38 pm

Just shut up about it already

don’t think mayer wants that napalm again, it’s TOO much for him now would crush him LOL

She doesn’t seem all that bright.

Although Jessica Simpson has her shortcomings, John Mayer NEVER should have revealed such personal information about their relationship. She is WAY better off without a guy like that!

I think he was kind of done with her napalm anyway.

maybe is what John said that make men look to her like that or maybe its the red W*ore dress….

jess… looks… matronly

I agree with all of the above comments.
She needs to STFU and go drop a few lbs.
No duh.
Also, people, check your credit cards for a fraud called
Savings2go
they charged my card without me knowing.

brightside @ 03/15/2010 at 4:34 pm

I did wonder why Mayer used the word napalm to describe Jessica? I could be wrong but doesn’t napalm cling to you, scar you terribly and, generally, make you feel like a whole load of painful sh*t….just saying

I wouldn’t be too happy to be described as napalm by any guy…..sex is supposed to be a fun experience….

She should be thanking John Mayer. We all know if it wasn’t for him, she won’t be having this much press period.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All