Tiger Woods Returns To Golf at The Masters

Tiger Woods Returns To Golf at The Masters

Tiger Woods will make his official return to golf April 8 at The Masters.

“The Masters is where I won my first major and I view this tournament with great respect,” the 34-year-old golfer said in a statement (via USA Today).

“After a long and necessary time away from the game, I feel like I’m ready to start my season at Augusta. The major championships have always been a special focus in my career and, as a professional, I think Augusta is where I need to be, even though it’s been a while since I last played.”

“I have undergone almost two months of inpatient therapy and I am continuing my treatment,” Tiger continued. “Although I’m returning to competition, I still have a lot of work to do in my personal life.”

“When I finally got into a position to think about competitive golf again, it became apparent to me that The Masters would be the earliest I could play.”

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Okay, Selfish Son OF a Bi..ch. I guess I will be routing for Mickelson who does not cheat on his wife with HO …S.

Go Ask Alice @ 03/16/2010 at 2:27 pm

HOLD your horses Kacey. While I think Elin should take the kids, her youth, beauty, good mind, health, years ahead and move to Sweden withthe kids and take a paltry 10 million, she IS NOT. She is with him. This is a private amtter. Playing golf,a requirement is not being moral. He lost his endorements deals which where based on his wellcrafted iamge of the good geecky guy.
Done . End of story here.Elin did have her prenup reworked. After 18 yrs. she can walk with like 80million. Rumor said that. Moneyisnot all. She is staying. htey are happy. Common snese is they will divorce in timeand she will getmore money.
Whatever. Moneyis not all when you already have lots and she could walk now with lots but not as much as later.
themore he makes, the more she’ll get alter. Whatever. End of day,no one can stop him from palying golf as a profession.No one can make her leave him.
END OF STORY——————————-

skinnybitching @ 03/16/2010 at 2:41 pm

Go Ask Alice’s comment would be so much more effective without all the spelling mistakes but I guess I echo the sentiment. Tiger isn’t getting star treatment in lieu of the affairs (i.e. A lot of people are outraged and not letting it slide), and is being dumped by his sponsors. These things are what people will atone for the rest of their lives, the remorse and guilt he is feeling is enough. This probably will blow over in the future unfortunately but for now his image has been tarnished and will cost him a lot, emotionally and financially. Sure he still has a lot of money which a lot of people think is unfair but I’m just tired of hearing people getting SO worked up about something or someone they aren’t even within several degrees of separation from.

Go Ask Alice @ 03/16/2010 at 2:45 pm

No,I am not the best typists.

I need an edit button,but you get what I was posting.

Who gives a crap about this immoral piece of ****. Elin, one day you’ll see the light and get the he** out.

unbelieveable @ 03/16/2010 at 4:04 pm

What he did was horrible yes but the fact of the matter is it is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. The only one who should be pissed at him is his wife and his family. He’s not going to jail or broke any laws so I think everyone needs to back off. He doesn’t owe anyone in the public anything, the only people he owes anything to is his family. I’m a firm believer in let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I’m looking forward to watching him play in the masters once again.

Awesome!
I love Augusta:)

Well most men don’t stop working just because they cheat on their wife and get caught, so why should he?

I hate what he did to Elin, but she’s not tripping, why should I?

Tiger, Please put those balls into the hole and makes this Beautiful, only it that I want. Go Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re right #7 when you comment ” what he did is none of our business” , but he is suppose to be a good role models for other people as a professional atlete, others look up to him and have faith in him to be the best and be a man-when this happened its very disapointed others, and myself use to like him I thougth his a decend man. I lost faith in him, but hope the best for him eventhough I don’t like him anymore.

Enough…get over this man’s personal life story as he is the best thing that ever happened to golf (after Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicholson made it a popular game). Arnold Palmer was the biggest womanizer of all time (his wife held their marriage and family together), however we weren’t in the throes of 24/7 cable news or the technological age back when they were young men playing golf. There are few men who have the courage to enter general psychotherapy (let alone sexual addiction therapy) so the public needs to leave Tiger Woods and his wife alone to heal their relationship and family. It’s no longer the public’s business….

Everyone needs to learn to be their own “role model” and, also, teach their children to be their own “hero”!

I’m so happy to know Tiger is coming back to play golf.Way to go, Tiger,golf has not been the same without you.Even the anointed one(Phil),has not been the same,3 mos.and not even one win.

honeybunny @ 03/18/2010 at 6:24 am

@Michael: you do not know how they feel or want. It is rally no ones business. tigers living is playing golf. He is entitled todo this with out any remarks from any one. do you really think noother golfers do not cheat on their wives ? You live inla la land if you don,t. Politians are known for ths as are movie stars. this is just plain jealosy. He is a great golfer and most people know it, My son and I are getting together to watch the Masters. Good luck Tiger. Your the best. If people have a problem with this le them stay home or turn the channel. I for one have n problemwith it and will be watchng him on April 8th. Bet his sponsers that dropped him will be sorry and h will never take them on again. Other sponsors will be makng a lot of money on Tiger. Go for it Tiger as you have earned it. Just mabe they stilll love each other and who is any one to judge them. ?

honeybunny @ 03/18/2010 at 6:40 am

Never put any one on a pedestal, as they will fall off becase they are human. Tiger was a young man who hit fameand fortune early in life. The media made a GOD of of him. Maybe you could not handle all of this either. I know I couldn,t. People falling all over you and ho,s chasing you. Think about it as many womann will lay for you to try to make out you chased them for a few dollars. That celberity lawyer was just lookng for a few bucks to. Shameon her for even trying. If you do not know what addiction is then you better go read up oon it. A addicted peson is not a happy person and annot help it but needs help. Thank GOD, Tiger got it.. ps my typo is off.

honeybunny @ 03/18/2010 at 6:44 am

@KVB: Rght on. Truer words were never spoken.

Tiger The Pig @ 03/21/2010 at 8:56 pm

But ppl do or did look up to him as a role model and that’s why the sponsors pay him the millions of dollars. Mr. Sqeaky Clean betrayed his family beyond words but he also betrayed his fans as well.
Clearly Tiger Woods never has to worry about working again . The moolah is comingt out of his ears so this is something he wants to do.
The longer his wife can handle staying with him even if it’s just for his spoiled image the more money she comes out with in the end too.
There will always be jokes about this man’s actions just like they demanded a company just this past weekend to stop making bobble heads of Tiger with the top portion of Elin swinging a golf club at Tigers head.
This kind of stuff will follow him now and he will have to bite the bullet.
JMO But i highly doubt his wife will stay with the dirty scumbag. He shamed her and his children only time will tell but even tho i am not a betting woman i would bet Elin Woods will be moving on and TW’s knows it . Another thing if he was serious about this being an addiction he would not be going back to golfing this soon. I repeat its not like he needs the money. The least that should happen to this pompous assshole is to be hurt in the pocket book so the more sponsors who drop him the better.
Tiger Woods doesn’t know me, i am an ex Fan but his wife knows him now more than she ever did before and i would bet too that he sickens her. What a jerk! Two more children who will be calling another man Daddy in time. jmo