Tina Fey Covers 'Esquire' April 2010

Tina Fey Covers 'Esquire' April 2010

Tina Fey stays classic in black Derek Lam on the April 2010 cover of Esquire. Here are some quotes from the 39-year-old funnywoman:

On the cover shoot: “The idea of the photo shoot is something like my wild night out. The irony being that I don’t do that. I got an e-mail [from Esquire] with a list of the potential setups, and my e-mail back was like, Well, I need to decline being handcuffed to a bed. I won’t straddle anyone. I won’t make out with a cop. There are certain things, I totally get them as a premise. And they’re all good fun, and if I were a young single model, they would be appropriate, but, you know, I’m a mom. And my kid’s going to find this someday. I don’t want to be handcuffed to a bed in Esquire. What are you nuts? I’m not going to make out with a cop that I’m handcuffed to. I got to get my kid into kindergarten. I guess that’s more of a Montessori way of learning, when they handcuff you to things.”

On an epiphany: “What I’ve come to realize is that when people say, ‘The thinking man’s whatever’ — there’s no such thing. The thinking man also wants to f–k Megan Fox.

On cussing: “My parents are going to be like, Why did you curse that much in that Esquire article?”

FYI: Tina is also wearing rings by Gara Danielle and a bracelet by Fenton Fallon.

Check out the full Tina cover gallery at Esquire.com!

tina fey esquire april 2010 01
tina fey esquire april 2010 02
tina fey esquire april 2010 03

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Kate Bosselin @ 03/17/2010 at 12:25 pm

Sarah Palin is 10x’s hotter than this wannabee

And THIS is someone people look up to??

Actually I Like the Cover

Am shocked that Tina allowed this photoshopped fake pix to make the cover. Thought she was supposed to be everywoman. Or the thinking woman. Guess there is no such thing, either.

#1, she’s not a Sarah Palin wannabe, she’s a comedienne; #4, even an ‘everywoman’ wants to look good, I certainly would on a nationally-circulated magazine. What’s wrong with that?

OMGosh!…She look so….WOW!

LOVE her hair!

I love this chick! She talented, beautiful and funny!

Elizabeth @ 03/17/2010 at 1:19 pm

She is my hero.

She looks sexy, beautiful!

All I see when I look at her is a Sarah Palin wanabee!

i know i may be the only one, but i never really liked her. especially when she did weekend update. i did not think she was funny. her sarah palin is funny but that’s it for me. i also think she comes off as someone who thinks she is really really funny. i like comedians who come off unassuming like steve martin and others. she is a bit too cocky for my taste. ok, her fans don’t attack me! lol!

taking a few swipes at Bounty Hunter/W mag cover?

I think Tina is amazing and I love all of these photos!!! She’s super gorgeous, hilarious, and very smart!!! I like that she went out of her comfort zone to show a “Crazy Tina”.

funderpants @ 03/17/2010 at 3:44 pm

Tina looks great, as usual. Looks like a fun shoot, it’s nice to see different looks on someone you see often. The cover looks like if Tina and Ashley Greene from Twilight had a baby, though. Maybe a bit much on the ‘shopping?

Not Photoshoped … just some real make-up for a change! She looks damn sexy! Good for her.

Plain Truff @ 03/17/2010 at 4:39 pm

The cover is airbrushed though.

Lady GuyGuy @ 03/17/2010 at 4:45 pm

You can make anyone look decent (or bad) with photoshop & or a ton of makeup.

She looks great! Nothing wrong with her getting glammed up for an Esquire cover. This isn’t a Dove ad! Nice to see talented celebs on JJ!

Amber-louise @ 03/17/2010 at 9:32 pm

I really like that dress she’s wearing on the cover. Also, she looks nice.

I hate to break it to you internerds, but her body is definitely not Photoshopped.
I doubt any of you people watch her show or have seen her in anything else, but she has a great body, contrary to what some of you may think.
I also love when people are like “LULZ, THAT’S PHOTOSHOPPED!”, when the majority of the people who make this accusation have zero experience with Photoshop.
Lighting & makeup > Photoshop
Women can be funny, smart, and gorgeous. It’s possible, accept it.

She’s a cocky ****-face wannabe!!! I can’t until this planet gets over her!!! So she can go back to being a non-funny idiot lost in the crowd.

I am under the impression that everybody loves her. Well, guess I’m wrong. I think she’s lovely, though.

@loyal:

Wow, obviously someone can’t read.

@Stacey:

Internerds? Really?

I LOVE Tina Fey. She is so funny and uber-awesome.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All