Sam Mendes Denies Cheating Rumors

Sam Mendes Denies Cheating Rumors

Director Sam Mendes is under fire for reportedly cheating on his wife, British star Kate Winslet, with another British actress Rebecca Hall (inset).

“Utter nonsense,” Sam‘s rep, Simon Hall, says of the infidelity. “Untrue and ridiculous.”

Yesterday, news broke that Kate and Sam were calling it quits after seven years of marriage and a 6-year-old son, Joe. “Even after splitting, they remain friendly,” a source reveals.

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

That’s not a very nice picture of Kate. She looks kinda trannyish

Katsaridoula @ 03/18/2010 at 3:23 pm

I think Kate cheated on him…. I think she is the one who wanted out

People love to gossip

wasn’t rebecca rumored to effed Ben Affleck for the part he gave her?
I think she is pretty known for that sort of thing with directors for parts.

to Katsaridoula @ 03/18/2010 at 4:36 pm

no, you have it wrong. one thing people here in london know for sure is that sam has been cheating on kate with rebecca for some time now. the only reason this is public is because kate has blowen the whistle; given him an either or demand. either he ends it with rebecca or kate walks.

Hope his denial is true.

REBECCA HALL NOT! @ 03/18/2010 at 6:07 pm

KATSARIDOULA..NO WHO IS IS MEXICO IN A BIKINI THE COUGAR KATE THAT IS WHO.. ON A BOAT WITH A HUNKY GUY AND HANGING OUT SWIMMING WITH HIM… NO REBECCA AND SAM ARE
NOT DATING UNLESS HE MOVED TO U.S… NEW YORK .. WE ALL
KNOW THAT BEN AND REBECCA FOOLED AROUND.. SINCE BECKY
HAS NOT DONE ANY MOVIES AND THAT SAM IS INTO HIS BROADWAY THEATRE PRODUCTIONS.. SO KATE DID THE WALKING AND CHEATING WHILE HER HUSBAND IS FREE OF THE
TIRADE NAMED KATE

Katsaridoula @ 03/18/2010 at 6:15 pm

@to Katsaridoula:
I still think you are wrong and I am right :-) poor justification on your side

Keep it Real @ 03/18/2010 at 9:31 pm

@rebecca hall not- you probably should have looked at the Kate in mexico pics clearly. She is with a GROUP of people including her kids, her brother and Emma Thompson. Unless of course your implying she is dating Emma Thompson. An excellent choice in my opinion.lol

Unfortunately this is the second time this year Rebecca is rumored to be with a director she is working with. I hope shes not making bad decisions that will haunt her career.

@Katsaridoula: you’re wrong. she didnt cheat on him. rumour creator, pftt

Sasparilla @ 03/18/2010 at 10:50 pm

I don’t like Kate anymore since her Oscar campaign. She was insufferable! I can see how she would get on Sam’s last nerve! She is such a diva. It’s allll about her alll the time.

@to Katsaridoula:

Ah Sam and Kate have been living in New york city for seven years. You’re going to tell me he’s been having an “affair” with a virtual unknown still struggling in Britain? Come back with a post that makes sense.

@REBECCA HALL NOT!:

Cougar? She’s only in her early 30s you moron.

Correct me, but didn’t she break up with her hubby #1 (father of her dtr) to get with Sam???

Kharma is not only a ______, but in this case I guess it is !!!

If you marry a cheater, they are not going to change. Love just ain’t that way.

Kate looks like she’s a real b i t c h. It comes from being hungry all the time to stay slim.

Now all the old ladies can imagine that she can be with Leo, after all. LOL.

@emmy jay:

Okay let me correct you then, no she didn’t so shut up

damn! she is gorgeous!

Is this Sam Mende’s Cheating Rumors anything do with the split. It is may not be reason. However, cheating and splitting sometime go together. Thanks for the nice post.

I wish the rumor of splitting be false. Ignoring the ugly side, I’ve enjoyed reading the interesting article about these nice people. thanks.

she is very beautiful.