Ke$ha: Justin Bieber is a Tiny Little Baby

Ke$ha: Justin Bieber is a Tiny Little Baby

Ke$ha strikes a pose in this sexy shot for Maxim magazine!

The 23-year-old singer spoke about Justin Bieber, the worst pickup line ever and her newfound fame. Check it:

On Justin Bieber: “He’s a tiny little baby! I would’ve loved to push him around onstage in a carriage.”

On the worst pickup line she’s ever heard: “Wanna know my favorite? This guy said, ‘Oh, my God, did you just fart? ‘Cause you just blew me away!’ I was, like, ‘Ew!’”

On her newfound fame: “I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone sometimes – I seriously need to pinch my leg. I’m, like, ‘Am I sleeping? Is this real?’”

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

What a *****.

I really love Justin! She’s a $ht.!

Ewwww, she’s just nasty looking. She looks dirty, like she’s always in need of a good scrubbing.

Blah, blah, blah….. make her go away.

Don’t worry about the newfound fame…you’re on 14:59, and by year’s end your time will be up.

Not baby.... FETUS @ 03/19/2010 at 5:00 pm

Aww… he might be her little borther… aww how cute.

rock_chick_chic @ 03/19/2010 at 5:03 pm

sexy shot? jared where is this sexy shot you speak of? all i see is one hideous picture of an ugly talentless tramp.

come on dont be a hater! ke$ha has talent. everyones different, and she young just trying to live her dream. justin is complete **** whos a whiny little baby who cant sing

i’m really sorry Ke$ha but this photo shoot that’s supposed to make you look “sexy” just makes you look like a prostitute…
but, i have to say that Justin Beiber thing she said was funny!

At least Justin Bieber is more talented than you hunnie.

Killer body. Her face looks like my crazy Uncle Gus.

She reminds me of a drag queen…literally.

She is a **** I think her song sucks…
Shut up stupid chick.

The Hottest Chick in the Gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
I LOVE YOU KE$HA

God, her face is so busted.

Jared, pu-leeze. Forget this disaster in the making. Let’s talk about ALICE EVE on the COVER. Now there’s a beautiful, smart and talented girl worth talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats_right @ 03/19/2010 at 6:35 pm

damn she is soooooooo ugly actually her and chinifer maniston(jennifer aniston) will make a cute couple they both look like a man loooooooooool

And she is a smelly big old cow.

brightside @ 03/19/2010 at 6:53 pm

Oh she is so damn ugly – looks more like a prostituting trannie turning tricks than a girl, urk!

annasaurus @ 03/19/2010 at 8:03 pm

She is right. Accept it.

cant STAND her she is one ugly thing not matter what you do to her she will stay like that ! she’s so full of her self & thinks it’s a joke taking about people, let me tell you ke$ha-that doller sign of ur’s will be knocked down! im not a big fan of Justin but he’s A LOT more talented that you will ever be Miss! she’s a piece of Trash

de Cosmos @ 03/19/2010 at 8:10 pm

Sorry, but I just don’t understand her appeal.

lol, kesha is a complete joke. she won’t be around much longer, no talent!

Could someone tell me how on earth that stupid Tik Tok song has been #1 for like three months now? Everyone I know thinks this girl is trash, so that leaves me wondering who the hell is buying her stuff. Maybe her record company is buying the songs themselves and paying radio to play her stuff to create PR or something.

umm ya Ke$ha is just jealous she wishes she could be as funny and as good looking as him! 1st shes the one whos always lyk drunk when she performs and is probably on something… who knows shes lyk the next Lady GaGa but in a different way!!! How about that KESHA!!! ??

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All