Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Visit Johnny Depp

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Visit Johnny Depp

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their kids to visit her co-star Johnny Depp‘s house in Venice, Italy on Sunday (March 21).

Earlier in the day, Brad and Angie were seen leaving hotel Gritti Palace on The Grand Canal with Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3.

Angie is in town shooting her new movie, The Tourist, with Depp.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie visiting Johnny Depp

angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 10
angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 11
angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 12
angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 13

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

Oh, how sweet, just love this family.

I’d love to be a fly in that room.

It must be weird for Brad to deal with not being the best looking guy there when he goes over to Johnny’s.

I don’t even mean that as a slam against Brad. There are people that would flock to Johnny over Brad if they were to see them together, and that, I imagine, would be strange for Pitt.

Some Bunny @ 03/21/2010 at 3:31 pm

I always come on this site at the best times. Thanks JJ!! Great Pictures, and Brad is a true family man, as I always suspected him to be before I really cared for him. Just look at Angelina! She is the most gorgeous mommy of six I have ever seen. I am in awe. Fabulous Parents, great talents and being there for their family. Love them.

How sweet seeing Brad holding Angelinas arm. Lovely family.

shaina771 @ 03/21/2010 at 3:31 pm

Hi evreybody please join the group on facebook to help us to win a showcase of jason derulo in our town http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=344091425758&ref=ts for now we are the first of the contest but it could change thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xoxo from france ;D

shaina771 @ 03/21/2010 at 3:32 pm

Love Shilohs style too.

So nice to see them. Lovely family, hope they keep all the love & commitment alive. Beijinhos, ***

Cheater. blind item reveals brad is cheating on Angelina. look at him playing happy daddy and partner… he is so fake.

Glad that they are enjoying thier time even visiting Depps family and going to birthday parties.

Some Bunny @ 03/21/2010 at 3:34 pm

I just realized they are visiting JD? I bet Johnny and Brad are great friends. Angelina actually always reminded me of a female Johnny. That is not an insult. He is sxxy!

Some Bunny @ 03/21/2010 at 3:34 pm

Brad is a great guy and treats Angelina like gold.

JJ, stop being stingy…we want to see all the little Jolie-Pitts, but thanks for the new pics. They are such a handsome family. I bet they have a blast with Johnny (and family if they are there) and laugh at all the BS lies.

Just because JJ thinks with his little head like Tiger doesn’t mean all men do this. Brad is a good man, he loves Angelina and his kids to much to lose it.

@brenda: if cheating on someone is treating them like gold… maybe fake gold … lol

Lucky Charm @ 03/21/2010 at 3:39 pm

Just imagine all the hotness and cuteness overload with these two families! I agree wtih Nicole, I would love to be a fly in that room, lol!

@nicole:
I will take Pitt over Depp any second.

Shiloh and Zahara are holding hands, so cute! What’s up with the delay in posting, it freezes JJ. To many adds with viruses attactched. What’s up with the doubleclick.net that keeps freezing?

to so sad @ 03/21/2010 at 3:42 pm

____________________________________

what blind item are you talking about?

Hey, don’t tell me you haven’t heard the chatter about Jenny and her yoga teacher or MM’s female cousin…this could be her too but of course, that site will not say it but then lately some of the blinds tend to point to JA. Hmm, maybe HW execs are sending her a message now, so sad

to so sad @ 03/21/2010 at 3:44 pm

so brad is cheating on angelina. well if true, then i say great karma. what goes around comes around. now angie knows how jenn felt. no sympathy on my part

Five years going strong, no cheating unless you read craploids. Not all men are pigs. Brad is a winner and loves his family. Jesse was just a dog and didn’t think with his big head. Brad adores what he has. You’d be so tickled green if Brad did leave, just shows what kind of maggot you are.

Some Bunny @ 03/21/2010 at 3:44 pm

so sad? you know what’s sad? it’s so sad how picture of Brad right by the love of his life, Angelina Jolie’s side bring out the worse in people. I bet the pictures of those six beautiful babies, make them go completely bonkers.

@so sad:
You idiot believes every blind item is true and is about Brad or Angelina. You dumbass. LMAO.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All