Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Visit Johnny Depp

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Visit Johnny Depp

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their kids to visit her co-star Johnny Depp‘s house in Venice, Italy on Sunday (March 21).

Earlier in the day, Brad and Angie were seen leaving hotel Gritti Palace on The Grand Canal with Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3.

Angie is in town shooting her new movie, The Tourist, with Depp.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie visiting Johnny Depp

angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 09
angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 10
angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 11
angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 12
angelina jolie brad pitt johnny depp 13

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

Oh I wish someone would find that clip when a super-young Brad was on 21 Jump Street with Johnny D…they were both so young LOL…they’ve known each for ages.

Yeah, would love to a fly…would be so fun to see how all their kids interact together and the big kids too lol.

Look at sweet Shiloh with her gun holster on…so cute.

@to so sad: YEAH, I GUESS it’s karma if you’re one of the idiot women who blame Angelina for Brad leaving his marriage. i’ve always thought that was on Brad and brad was the one who pursued Angelina. he is just a cheater that’s all. A man with a wondering eye. not the good father and good partner brangelina fans want to believe.

Oh My Gosh how cute are Shi and Z? :D They have different styles and they’re both rocking them. mommy and daddy are gorgeous like always too. This family is just something else :D

can all of those angelina hating hags go back to your pilates class and gossip and talk about the next latte you’ll consume and when you’re going to ‘lay out’ while you chit chat about your coming cabo trip and how you’re gonna get a josé to teach you how to salsa…al the while you wrinkly arses get older and your pus_ssies get drier and looser, your prune like b!tches will start complainin gabout all of those hot guys going for the ‘exotic’ females and you wonder ‘whyyyyy’ your bf dumped you for a black hispanic chick, while you cry on your fat arsed friends shoulder lmfao

queen bee @ 03/21/2010 at 3:55 pm

LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM…..There’s my Zaharra!!

so sad, you really are an idiot if you believe every bulls*it blind item.

queen bee @ 03/21/2010 at 3:57 pm

AWWW!! SHILOH LOOKS SOOOO CA-UUUUUTE!!! I’M SO GLAD THEY ARE VISITING JOHNNY DEPP!! LOVE IT!!! HOPE TO SEE THEM ON A DOUBLE DATE SOON!! EEEEEEE!!! SO EXCITED!!! I JUST LOVE THAT JOHNNY AND BRAD HAVE BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR SO LONG AND ARE FINALLY ENJOYING MEETING ONE ANOTHER AND BEING THE ‘ELDER STATESMEN’ OF HOT HOLLYWOOD!!!

@well:

I second that. Brad is a confident and secure man, He has no time for BS

to some bunny @ 03/21/2010 at 4:01 pm

the reason pictures of brad with the “love of his life” beside him bring out the worst in people as you say is because those people don’t believe it. for my part, i can’t wait for andrew morton’s book to come out. from what i’ve heard, angie is going to be very unhappy to have her secrets on the written page. some people that andrew talked to are going to have to run for cover.

queen bee @ 03/21/2010 at 4:01 pm

oh….AND THERE’S MADDOX!!! LOVE THE LEATHER JACKET!!

Jennifer Aniston @ 03/21/2010 at 4:05 pm

- Can I have a skinny moccha choca latte please?

- To go?

- would there be anything else with that?

- does the skinny moccha choca latte come with a man? …………PLEASE!!!!

- um…no

Brad cheating? Big surprise.

queen bee @ 03/21/2010 at 4:09 pm

Awwwww! Shiloh and Zaharra are holding each others hand in the forth picture!! So sweet! I hope all the kids become great friends!!

What a sweet gathering.

queen bee @ 03/21/2010 at 4:12 pm

Shiloh has what appears to be a little brown carrying holster hanging from her waiste….I wonder what that it….it looks so cute! I wonder if she came there with it, or if Johnny Depp or one of his kids gave that to her…..

Look at Shiloh’s hat!
Maybe she’s a Pirate of Caribbean fan?

@to some bunny: i really doubt anyone from Female First has any knowledge of what Andrew Morton is writing.LOL just keep in mind how you all thought Ian Halperin was da man. lol until his book came out. jenny paul released a book but Ff doesn’t like it because it doesn’t paint brad in the best light. according to paul brad was over Aniston long before he met Angie. But he was faking it for the press and good PR. he is a fake. what’s new?

Katsaridoula @ 03/21/2010 at 4:15 pm

they are all really cool people

LaurielovesJake @ 03/21/2010 at 4:15 pm

Awww the jolie-pitt family is so beautiful! i bet the angelina haters are grinding their teeth looking at these pics.
atleast this woman has class, unlike a certain other famewhore who spreads her legs wide eagle for any co star ,latest being gerard butler.
sheesh have some self respect woman!

@teri:

I think it’s that damn Kimora Lee Simmons advertisement, it’s freezing up every web site it’s posted on.

to some bunny (same as to sad..)
Andrew Morton books? about Angelina’s will be another waste of time, and also check 2 recent books talks about angelina and by the way who cares …!! (you )
Get a life and stop reading these garbage cause its brain wash you and you are so coufuse.
Read the real resources not these books and tabloids and educate your mind !
Brad and Angelina is exposes day in and day out so these books are about nothing that you and I don’t know …..
Get a shrink and live the moment as Brad , Angelina and thier beautiufl kids are doing right now.
Go and enjoy life just as the Jolie-Pitt family dose everyday!
GET A LIFE !

The most beautiful family.

Elizabeth @ 03/21/2010 at 4:22 pm

My oh my…what a day. Good to be patience. I’ve checked this morning but not luck….but now here’s the #1 family. Shi is so cool….I like her outfit . What a lovely family. I wish to see this family soon (even in a far distance). God bless them. Thanks JJ. Hello to all JP fans. Have a nice day….but, I know I’ll be back to read all the good comments and hope to see more pics.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 03/21/2010 at 4:24 pm

The beginning of another great week for the Jolie-Pitt fans. I can’t get enough of Brad and Angelina.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All