Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Holding Hands!

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Holding Hands!

Reese Witherspoon and her boyfriend, Hollywood agent Jim Toth, hold hands and smile together during a romantic weekend getaway on Saturday (March 20) in Ojai, Calif.

The cute couple is in town celebrating Reese‘s 34th birthday (her actual birthday is tomorrow).

Reese and Jim, who have been dating for about two months, were spotted noshing on some local Mexican food.

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth holding hands…

reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 01
reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 15
reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 16

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

she’s *****
I love you Jake

aww she looks so happy with him

damnit, the one time i want that obnoxious shopping box thing to pop up, it doesn’t. i wanna know where i can find shoes like the ones reese is wearing!

great stars still around @ 03/21/2010 at 3:15 pm

YES I am happy that she is dating her agent.. why not..!!! it is the in
thing to do these days..!! What about Jake he is a free man now..
who needs to be tied down with a mom with 2 kids…and a over
bearing ex husband.. too.. he has the kids this weekend..

she went from jake to him? ok.

Don’t mean to judge, but I don’t get how some people can move on so quickly.

I mean, her and Jake were together for awhile, and now she’s holding hands with another guy. Just like that.

I don’t know…I mean, I don’t know how people do it.

cutiemcfreckles @ 03/21/2010 at 3:21 pm

Good for her! He is better looking that Gyllenhaal anyways

Reese is one fugly biitch.

Nicole … I agree with you.. But its Hollywood after all .. They probably have contracts and negotiations to accompany their real or faux relationships .. It’s all game in Hollywood ..

Reese Witherspoon doing a photo op with her “boyfried” for her birthday.
What a cheap publicity ***** she is!

Another rental boyfriend?
Reese Witherspoon surely is one insecure litle b-i-t-c-h.

Going from Jake Gyllenhaal to … that?!

Woman obviously has no taste. And is a bit shallow for parading her new romance to the world as if she’s trying to say “yeah i’m completely over my old boyfriend so quickly!”

Let’s just say it would take a lifetime for me to get over Jake, I would probably just become a nun :P

Going from Ryan to Jake… that is a degrade.

wow she moved on quick!! its like she was with jake just the other day….god , desperat momie much? lol

josephine @ 03/21/2010 at 4:04 pm

Interesting that she’s not spending her birthday weekend with her kids. She really prioritizes the boyfriends doesn’t she.

This seems contrived. I call “showmance” on this one. As much as I like her, it appears that she just wants to be the first one to move on.

She owns a farm outside Ojai. Her kids could have been back at the house while her and Jim have some alone time.

Reeke 2.0 @ 03/21/2010 at 4:16 pm

LOL no self-respecting desperate actor in Hollywood could be paid enough to fake being her bf so a flunky at CAA had to do it. From Tooth to Toth, Reeke 2.0

Since Reese lives part time in the area, her kids could have also been with their friends in the area, too.

I don’t know who he is, but she looks really happy! good for her!

josephine @ 03/21/2010 at 4:23 pm

I certainly hope she’s not exposing her children to yet another live in boyfriend.

Reese stinks @ 03/21/2010 at 4:32 pm

Witherspoon used Jake Gyllenhaal to sell “I’m better off after Ryan dumped me” PR.
No she is selling “I’ve moved on” from fauxmance with Gyllenhaal.
That phony bore is so predictable.

<3 Jake&Reese

it seems so soon…so so soon

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All