Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Holding Hands!

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Holding Hands!

Reese Witherspoon and her boyfriend, Hollywood agent Jim Toth, hold hands and smile together during a romantic weekend getaway on Saturday (March 20) in Ojai, Calif.

The cute couple is in town celebrating Reese‘s 34th birthday (her actual birthday is tomorrow).

Reese and Jim, who have been dating for about two months, were spotted noshing on some local Mexican food.

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth holding hands…

reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 01
reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 14
reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 15
reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 16

Jesse Grant/Getty

she’s *****
I love you Jake

aww she looks so happy with him

damnit, the one time i want that obnoxious shopping box thing to pop up, it doesn’t. i wanna know where i can find shoes like the ones reese is wearing!

great stars still around @ 03/21/2010 at 3:15 pm

YES I am happy that she is dating her agent.. why not..!!! it is the in
thing to do these days..!! What about Jake he is a free man now..
who needs to be tied down with a mom with 2 kids…and a over
bearing ex husband.. too.. he has the kids this weekend..

she went from jake to him? ok.

Don’t mean to judge, but I don’t get how some people can move on so quickly.

I mean, her and Jake were together for awhile, and now she’s holding hands with another guy. Just like that.

I don’t know…I mean, I don’t know how people do it.

cutiemcfreckles @ 03/21/2010 at 3:21 pm

Good for her! He is better looking that Gyllenhaal anyways

Reese is one fugly biitch.

Nicole … I agree with you.. But its Hollywood after all .. They probably have contracts and negotiations to accompany their real or faux relationships .. It’s all game in Hollywood ..

Reese Witherspoon doing a photo op with her “boyfried” for her birthday.
What a cheap publicity ***** she is!

Another rental boyfriend?
Reese Witherspoon surely is one insecure litle b-i-t-c-h.

Going from Jake Gyllenhaal to … that?!

Woman obviously has no taste. And is a bit shallow for parading her new romance to the world as if she’s trying to say “yeah i’m completely over my old boyfriend so quickly!”

Let’s just say it would take a lifetime for me to get over Jake, I would probably just become a nun :P

Going from Ryan to Jake… that is a degrade.

wow she moved on quick!! its like she was with jake just the other day….god , desperat momie much? lol

josephine @ 03/21/2010 at 4:04 pm

Interesting that she’s not spending her birthday weekend with her kids. She really prioritizes the boyfriends doesn’t she.

This seems contrived. I call “showmance” on this one. As much as I like her, it appears that she just wants to be the first one to move on.

She owns a farm outside Ojai. Her kids could have been back at the house while her and Jim have some alone time.

Reeke 2.0 @ 03/21/2010 at 4:16 pm

LOL no self-respecting desperate actor in Hollywood could be paid enough to fake being her bf so a flunky at CAA had to do it. From Tooth to Toth, Reeke 2.0

Since Reese lives part time in the area, her kids could have also been with their friends in the area, too.

I don’t know who he is, but she looks really happy! good for her!

josephine @ 03/21/2010 at 4:23 pm

I certainly hope she’s not exposing her children to yet another live in boyfriend.

Reese stinks @ 03/21/2010 at 4:32 pm

Witherspoon used Jake Gyllenhaal to sell “I’m better off after Ryan dumped me” PR.
No she is selling “I’ve moved on” from fauxmance with Gyllenhaal.
That phony bore is so predictable.

<3 Jake&Reese

it seems so soon…so so soon

I agree with Nicole. No disrespect and not to judge but I am often surprised how ppl move on so quickly in Hollywood. I mean, divorce, bam, new boyfriend, bam, three years together and it’s over, bam, new boyfriend bam,… I mean, if you really love someone, you might need time to grieve? Bleh.

i love her… but it’s too soon for another relationship!

@julie: bam BAM BAM!

For those saying it is too soon, we have no idea when Jake and Reese actually broke up. Yeah the announcement came in December but they could have been broken up a while before that.

Pattycake @ 03/21/2010 at 6:07 pm

@Dawn9476: Nope, pix of Ryan with the kids on Sat shopping for groceries. What happened to her quote, “My parents will be in town, so I’m just going to have a quiet day with them and my kids.” OK. She did say DAY. “Mom, Dad, kids, you got one day ’cause I’m spending the weekend having PR shots of me with my agent, er, I mean boyfriend.”

Wow!!!!!!! New Relationships ~~~So Quickly

holly wood @ 03/21/2010 at 6:39 pm

This guy has a reputation as a huge party animal and a total player with women. What is she doing with him? On a more superficial level he has such a enormous head his baseball cap looks stupid.

She downgraded her downgrade IMO.

Wow she moved on fast! if she didn’t have children i’d say whatever! good for you, but when you have children is not good to go from one relationship to another that fast, i don’t think it is good for them to have one person in their lives and then have that person disappear and pretty soon get replaced by another.

He’s hairy and stupid looking. This is a major downgrade for Little Miss Type A with a stick up her butt. I don’t consider him a catch at all.

Rebound? I think so.

The smart one who end the relationship often have known for a while..they probably spend a thier time pulling away for the last 6 months or so, therefore when they tell you its over, its really over for them because they have been pulling away for a while…the shocked ones are those who need time to grieve because they were sitll in it when the other partner took of on them…they are now getting used to the idea of break up while the other had a 6 month head start..ahhah

loveisintheair @ 03/21/2010 at 6:58 pm

Wait until she starts filming Water for Elephants with Robert Pattinson later this year. What should shippers call them? Pattinspoon? I hope there are lots of on set pics, she will get a lot of publicity because Twihards will not like her. I think she would be a great girlfriend for Rob in real life.

Some people just move on quickly and there’s nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you need to find other interests in your life to let go of the old feelings. That way the hurt feelings won’t linger so long and you’re able to move on a lot quicker and start on something new and refreshing.

Those kids are da*n sure gonna have whip lash as she rotates men in and out of their lives.. At least now she can stop all the negative Jake PR.
I have lost all the respect and admiration I ever had for her. How dare she publicly wage an anti-Jake campaign( he wanted all of me? he’s not really aware of what being a parent means)
And for what…you hurt Jake…GOOD rIddance Jake!
Jake can any Man or Woman he wants… to bad he spent so much time with Reese “The Chin” Witherspoon!

holly wood @ 03/21/2010 at 7:34 pm

So based on #36′s theory she must have been well over Ryan before she ended her marriage but she still made it look like he was the bad guy for leaving her for another woman.

UGH – she makes me sick.

TEAM JAKE!!!

“The cute couple is in town celebrating Reeseā€™s 34th birthday”

That is NOT a cute couple. All chin.

Reese can’t be seen to be without a man! I agree she moved on very fast. But then, word is, this “spare ” was already auditioning, before Jake got the word! Don’t much like this woman. She never met a photo opportunity she didn’t like. This will definitely elp that bikini contest judge! He will move up at CAA because of Reese. Hah!

SO FAKE, let’s not forget this gem answering phones for hope for haiti, so fake it is just pathetic

Pattycake @ 03/21/2010 at 8:11 pm

@holly wood: Good one! Except I think that’s exactly what happened.

homegirl moves on fast !!

Apres Ski @ 03/21/2010 at 8:31 pm

TO YUCK in this post
You forgot to say, “one extremely RICH, ugly *****!”

And don’t forget, money talks, you know what walks . . .

Jesus, she is a ****!

No more Reese Witherspoon movies for me. She’s huge phoney. Played out. I’ll catch it on cable.

LOL at all of you. So many assumptions. Her ex-husband probably had the kids – recall those pics we saw a few days ago with him and the kids? They share custody. Shocker, I know. This also says she’s dating *an* agent. Who says it’s her agent? She’s on a publicity stunt…yes, in Ojai (which, fyi, isn’t in LA). She’s not hanging out at Hollywood paparazzi hotspots. As far as Jake goes…who really knows how long ago they really split up. Certainly not the posters on this board.

dang she moves on QUICK

I bet she was dating him long before she ended her contract with Jake.

Yeah, she and Jake as a couple didn’t quite gel for me. She looks better with this cat.

Hope she doesn’t start being a Jennifer Aniston Jr. with homances.

God, a lot of judgemental morons here.Who are you and what do you know about her private life to give you the rights to judge? Reese is a fine and free woman and she can date whoever she likes.Get a life!

cheesecake @ 03/22/2010 at 12:42 am

She rotates men in and out of her kids’ lives with lightening speed. Insecure much, Ms. Stick up yer Butt? Between her and the kids’ manwhore father, they have some great examples to follow.

So good to see her moving on from Jake. Have to wonder, though, why that relationship ended.

They both look so happy.

He is obviously there for her money……

She dumped Jake and took up with AN AGENT?

In Hollywood that’s like dating your plumber, but with a different kind of crack.

PR wh0ring @ 03/22/2010 at 7:03 am

Reese didn’t dump anyone, Jake ended the fauxmance.
This CAA rent-a-boyfriend is Reese’s “look at me, I’ve moved on” publicity bullshiit.

I don’t like her CHIN.

I hated Reese and Jake together, so I’m glad she’s moved on… that mean she won’t be crawling back to him.

Jake was getting too serious. I guess he thought living with a woman and spending a lot of time with her kids, vacations together, fixing your schedule so you can be together, and her flying out to Morocco to see him, etc., meant she was serious too, after nearly three years together. But he wanted a faily, and she just wanted a playmate. That’s pretty obvious. I don’t like her either. Jake made her seem likeable. but I think she is a big phoney as well.

So there Jakey, you dork. See how easy it is for me to dump you and find somebody else. Ta ta, loser.

quit being so mean, people. i find it odd she moved on so quiclky too, but it’s her life, she’s a grown up and can do whatever she thinks is best. get off her back.

She’ll get tired of him, too, and toss him aside just like she did to Jake, who seemed to truly love her and her kids and was ready to marry her. Her fame has gone to her head. This agent is a few notches under her and I don’t see this relationship lasting either. I used to have respect for her. not anymore.

wow! from jake to jim in just 2 months. i thought she wanted to focus on her children, that jake wanted to get married and it was too soon. reese, reese, slow down baby.

@pickles: Jake Gyllenhaal never dated Reese Witherspoon.

Jake + Rachel @ 03/22/2010 at 1:07 pm

Yeah, Reese moves on……..now Jake can move on with Rachel McAdams!!!

Hurry up Jakey and Rachel and start dating! Please!!!

Is it a trend?

Star and agent!!!

There goes her girl next door image. It turns out that she’s just like all the other hollyweird women, letting men after men in and out of her garage lol.

Team Jake forever !!!!!!!!!

Jake dumped that white trash beard so someone else is her merketing tool.

CAA agent looking for extra $ @ 03/22/2010 at 4:36 pm

Is this Reese’s “boyfriend” gay as Jake or is he looking for some extra money?

WTF is wrong with people in hollywood. They are married to someone for 10 years, get divorced and 2 weeks later they are with someone else, ALREADY. Then get with that person for like 3 years and breakup and then starts dating again so soon. Reece Witherspoon is no better than the rest of them. Her kids must be so comfused and jake, he must be mortified. Reese the tramp, just like the rest.

Im happy for her, but I liked her and jake, Well OK, I like jake. He just seems to not be able to hold on to a women,, I wonder whats up with that… He’s very hot, and talented

fake and phony @ 03/23/2010 at 9:04 am

I’m happy that Witherspoon’s showmance with Jake is DEFINITELY OVER!
That is the only interesting thing about this Reese’s silly photo op.

This is so sickening. This is a huge step down for you Reese! Jake is better off without you. You’re going to regret being with Jim. Just sayin…..

What a BICHT! @ 03/23/2010 at 8:00 pm

According to US WEEKLY : He already met the kids!!!

RW and her PR team said that Jake was JEALOUS of the kids spending time with MUMMY ( while she spends most of her time with HERSELF, HER FRIENDS & HER BOYFRIEND!!!).

Jake was too much demanding, take her away to her kids ( she want spending more time with them; that’s right she dumped him RIGHT?! L.I.E.)
Jake wanted to get married the first week and was giving her too much pressure about THAT. L.I.E.

Jake was’nt a stepfather material, tooo IMMATURE (IT’S FUNNY, since they split, she is barely seen with her KIDS and Jake seems INVOLVE with the KIDS even much than HER)

Now she has a BRAND NEW BOYFRIEND, we’ll see what she & her PR TEAM say about JIM TOTH when it’ll end; I can swear he would be portrayed as a bad PERSON, even is NOT.

JUST LIKE SHE DID WITH JAKE!!!! AHHHH I ABHOR THAT WOMAN!!!! YUCK!!!!!!

@What a BICHT!: That girl is just stupid… u can see that she’s is trying desperaly to show she is over Jake, that better off without huim.. Jake is one of the most adorable guys in hollywood she is a bi**… Team Jake forever

True Blood Bleds @ 08/13/2010 at 7:37 pm

Jim Toth, pretends to be his assistant, at work because after he shaves his
head, no one recognizes him. Thoth has to get a toupee and report back to work.
Jim yells at Reese, and a loan shark, bookie pulled an automatic rifle on him
for a $25,000 loan. Jim is a closet Moslem, and an illegal immigrant who
regularly reads the quoran and goes to the a mosque. He works at Creative
Artists and gets free dinner … as a bribery for auditions and SAG
vouchers.

Jim Toth, psychopathic Moslem, accused of fraternizing with male and female
clients at Talent Agency. Supposedly screamed at a movie star, calling her a
‘loser.’ Accused of going to loan shark, and going in debt; gets brutally
threatened outside Beverly Hills,by bodyguards and then shark with gun in a
truck+ van. Noone knows all the details but bad rep for Jim.

C Jim Toth of Creative Artists Talent has been reported to the FBI for
fratenizing with artists and celebrities at his agency. He has been asked by the
cops to stay out of celebrity parties. He has recieved several death threats at
Creative Artists. He has been a bi sexual artist for quite some time.

JIm Toth, threatened with a rifle and a shotgun, semi automatic weapon. Toth
hits on male nurse Sunday after reporting incident.

Showbiz Tonight: Jim Toth found to be a Moslem and abusive to Reese. He screams,
yells and goes to a Mosque! He owes a loan shark 25,000$. He is a bad card and
liker tocall her a “loser.” He had a gun pulled on him outside Beverly Hills.
Toth needs a rehab all he does is prescription drugs.

Jim Toth, supposed closetly a Moslem, reads his Quoran twice to three times a
week, attends two mosques, had a rifle pulled on him in the street outside
Beverly Hills.Toth supposedly borrowed $25,000 from a loan shark. Toth had a
gage rifle pointed at him with semi automatics in Los Angeles. Toth was
threatened by Reese’s body guards for jeapordizing her life. Toth and Reese
Witherspoon have been dating …for several months but Jim is a bad
card bringing misfortune.

The National Enquirer Deserves the Pulitzer Prize: … Just jared.com- Jim Toth
threatened with a rifle outside Beverly Hills on Saturday for going to a loan
shark for 25,000 dollars. Bodyguards threatened to beat the hell out of Jim
after they found out. They pullf out a 16 gage rifle to threaten him with a 12
gage shotgun in the back of a van and a semi automatic pistol aimed at Toth on
the street outside his Talent Agency CA. Toth bad card puts Reese in danger. …
She might need a restraining order against him to get Toth out of her
life.

Are they planning to become a couple..?

They look very happy. I hope this lasts! Love you Reese!