Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Holding Hands!

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Holding Hands!

Reese Witherspoon and her boyfriend, Hollywood agent Jim Toth, hold hands and smile together during a romantic weekend getaway on Saturday (March 20) in Ojai, Calif.

The cute couple is in town celebrating Reese‘s 34th birthday (her actual birthday is tomorrow).

Reese and Jim, who have been dating for about two months, were spotted noshing on some local Mexican food.

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth holding hands…

reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 01
reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 15
reese witherspoon jim toth holding hands 16

Credit: ISM/Stefan; Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Jim Toth, Reese Witherspoon

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

I agree with Nicole. No disrespect and not to judge but I am often surprised how ppl move on so quickly in Hollywood. I mean, divorce, bam, new boyfriend, bam, three years together and it’s over, bam, new boyfriend bam,… I mean, if you really love someone, you might need time to grieve? Bleh.

i love her… but it’s too soon for another relationship!

@julie: bam BAM BAM!

For those saying it is too soon, we have no idea when Jake and Reese actually broke up. Yeah the announcement came in December but they could have been broken up a while before that.

Pattycake @ 03/21/2010 at 6:07 pm

@Dawn9476: Nope, pix of Ryan with the kids on Sat shopping for groceries. What happened to her quote, “My parents will be in town, so I’m just going to have a quiet day with them and my kids.” OK. She did say DAY. “Mom, Dad, kids, you got one day ’cause I’m spending the weekend having PR shots of me with my agent, er, I mean boyfriend.”

Wow!!!!!!! New Relationships ~~~So Quickly

holly wood @ 03/21/2010 at 6:39 pm

This guy has a reputation as a huge party animal and a total player with women. What is she doing with him? On a more superficial level he has such a enormous head his baseball cap looks stupid.

She downgraded her downgrade IMO.

Wow she moved on fast! if she didn’t have children i’d say whatever! good for you, but when you have children is not good to go from one relationship to another that fast, i don’t think it is good for them to have one person in their lives and then have that person disappear and pretty soon get replaced by another.

He’s hairy and stupid looking. This is a major downgrade for Little Miss Type A with a stick up her butt. I don’t consider him a catch at all.

Rebound? I think so.

The smart one who end the relationship often have known for a while..they probably spend a thier time pulling away for the last 6 months or so, therefore when they tell you its over, its really over for them because they have been pulling away for a while…the shocked ones are those who need time to grieve because they were sitll in it when the other partner took of on them…they are now getting used to the idea of break up while the other had a 6 month head start..ahhah

loveisintheair @ 03/21/2010 at 6:58 pm

Wait until she starts filming Water for Elephants with Robert Pattinson later this year. What should shippers call them? Pattinspoon? I hope there are lots of on set pics, she will get a lot of publicity because Twihards will not like her. I think she would be a great girlfriend for Rob in real life.

Some people just move on quickly and there’s nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you need to find other interests in your life to let go of the old feelings. That way the hurt feelings won’t linger so long and you’re able to move on a lot quicker and start on something new and refreshing.

Those kids are da*n sure gonna have whip lash as she rotates men in and out of their lives.. At least now she can stop all the negative Jake PR.
I have lost all the respect and admiration I ever had for her. How dare she publicly wage an anti-Jake campaign( he wanted all of me? he’s not really aware of what being a parent means)
And for what…you hurt Jake…GOOD rIddance Jake!
Jake can any Man or Woman he wants… to bad he spent so much time with Reese “The Chin” Witherspoon!

holly wood @ 03/21/2010 at 7:34 pm

So based on #36′s theory she must have been well over Ryan before she ended her marriage but she still made it look like he was the bad guy for leaving her for another woman.

UGH – she makes me sick.

TEAM JAKE!!!

“The cute couple is in town celebrating Reeseā€™s 34th birthday”

That is NOT a cute couple. All chin.

Reese can’t be seen to be without a man! I agree she moved on very fast. But then, word is, this “spare ” was already auditioning, before Jake got the word! Don’t much like this woman. She never met a photo opportunity she didn’t like. This will definitely elp that bikini contest judge! He will move up at CAA because of Reese. Hah!

SO FAKE, let’s not forget this gem answering phones for hope for haiti, so fake it is just pathetic

Pattycake @ 03/21/2010 at 8:11 pm

@holly wood: Good one! Except I think that’s exactly what happened.

homegirl moves on fast !!

Apres Ski @ 03/21/2010 at 8:31 pm

TO YUCK in this post
You forgot to say, “one extremely RICH, ugly *****!”

And don’t forget, money talks, you know what walks . . .

Jesus, she is a ****!

No more Reese Witherspoon movies for me. She’s huge phoney. Played out. I’ll catch it on cable.

LOL at all of you. So many assumptions. Her ex-husband probably had the kids – recall those pics we saw a few days ago with him and the kids? They share custody. Shocker, I know. This also says she’s dating *an* agent. Who says it’s her agent? She’s on a publicity stunt…yes, in Ojai (which, fyi, isn’t in LA). She’s not hanging out at Hollywood paparazzi hotspots. As far as Jake goes…who really knows how long ago they really split up. Certainly not the posters on this board.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All