Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jude Law Presents Best New Play to 'The Mountaintop'

Jude Law Presents Best New Play to 'The Mountaintop'

Jude Law suits up for the Laurence Olivier Awards held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on Sunday (March 21).

The 37-year-old actor presented the award for Best New Play at the ceremony. Katori Hall (pictured, wearing purple) took home the award for her work on The Mountaintop.

Over the weekend, Jude‘s film, Repo Men, made $6.2 million at the box office, finishing fourth behind Alice in Wonderland, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and The Bounty Hunter.

10+ pictures inside of Jude Law at the Laurence Olivier Awards…

jude law laurence olivier awards 01
jude law laurence olivier awards 02
jude law laurence olivier awards 03
jude law laurence olivier awards 04
jude law laurence olivier awards 05
jude law laurence olivier awards 06
jude law laurence olivier awards 07
jude law laurence olivier awards 08
jude law laurence olivier awards 09
jude law laurence olivier awards 10

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

hi hair plugs

He looks good, nice tux.

*blows kisses at handsome Jude*

haka, he doesn’t have hair plugs. If he did, he wouldn’t comb it forward like that. Not that it matters, just sayin, he doesn’t have them.

wtf he actually looks good…..

Geraldbean @ 03/22/2010 at 3:04 pm

Wow he looks so much better than he did a couple of months ago. With that headline short hair really doesn’t do him any justice.

heather bing @ 03/22/2010 at 3:10 pm

Jude roooooooocccckkkksss!!!!!!!!

Repo Men was insane and the music made it so much better.

Yummmmy!! beautiful eyes and mouth and everything. I enjoyed REPO MEN.

Yes, it doesn’t matter…he has a handsome face…he can go or be bald for all I care..He looks hot either way.

Katsaridoula @ 03/22/2010 at 3:31 pm

stupid arrogant idiotic t.w.a.t full of himself

dolorescraegt @ 03/22/2010 at 5:39 pm

wow. does he look great or what…..nobody like jude law. he’s in a class all by himself.

Hot and gorgeous man!

Annie Rich @ 03/22/2010 at 5:49 pm

Just beautiful!

Yiu/ve got it Jude and you will never lose it I loved repo MEN EVEN THOUGH i DIDN’T LOOK AT THE BLOOD-LETTING BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH ELSE. Too bad the critics didn’t get over their laziness and
try to understad the movie – they missed someething that was very
interesting. and everyone I have spoken to who has seen it liked it ..

You can tell by looking at Jude, you can sort of see the evidence in his eyes, that he was very disappointed that he didn’t win a award for his performance in Hamlet. He tries to hide his disappointment, by putting out the best in these photographs, but if you look carefully at his face, in his eyes u can see his emotions of expecting to win a award has been dashed, I can tell he wasn’t expecting to come back empty handed at this award show which is so well-known in the UK for the Best of the British Acting.

I’m so glad we all got a chance to see his peen!
Everytime I see him I think of it :-)
lol

Norma Stitz @ 03/22/2010 at 8:06 pm

Baldie.

The way women fawn over this putz amazes me. He is a total conceited ass, user, cheater douchbag. Can’t you find a better human being to idolize?

Ow, what a yummy delicious man, it hurts. Haters say ridiculous things, they know nothing.

aww, confusing good looks with talent, is a terrible problem to suffer

Oh yeah. Serious hair plug action here. It’s sad when beauty queens can’t accept aging.

Awww he is gorgeous. I would be so happy if he won the Olivier but I am sure Mark Rylance deserved the win.

Love ya, Jude. Your Repo Men is terrific!

ohh my soo hot

the chorus of sexually and mentally confused obese idiots truly has no limits.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All