Miley Cyrus Brings 'The Last Song' to GMA

Miley Cyrus Brings 'The Last Song' to GMA

Miley Cyrus pretties up in Isabel Marant as she drops by Good Morning America on Monday (March 22) in New York City’s Times Square.

The 17-year-old singer spoke about her role in her forthcoming movie, The Last Song, and learning how to play the piano for the film!

“I was glad it wasn’t necessarily something that was so easy!” Miley shared, adding, “I don’t think I could get accepted to Juilliard!”

The Last Song hits theaters Wednesday, March 31!

FYI: Miley is wearing a Melinda Maria Oxidized Link ring and a Kara Ackerman Designs Elephant & Horn necklace.

Miley Cyrus on Good Morning America

15+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus at Good Morning America…

miley cyrus good morning america 01
miley cyrus good morning america 13
miley cyrus good morning america 14
miley cyrus good morning america 15

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Katsaridoula @ 03/22/2010 at 1:34 pm

who is she? A Hollywood toilet cleaner??? errmm, never heard of her

why is she on here???? shouldn’t thi be on JJR???
and anyway i can’t stand her because she just has one of the most ANNOYING VOICES EVER and i hate the way she talks
can some please explain to her that saying “like” all of the time does not make you look smart?

oh and before you ‘fans’ start saying that i’m jealous, get over yourself

Isn’t articles like this supposed to be on JJJ? I mean that is after all why you created JJJ so we wouldn’t have to see teen “stars” on the regular site.

marie, i don’t think you’re jealous.
i think you’re ridiculous.

cutiemcfreckles @ 03/22/2010 at 2:12 pm

I actually love her hair color. What color woudl you call her highlights? Chestnut??

look here! @ 03/22/2010 at 2:25 pm

@Katsaridoula:

& who are you?….the one who helps her? :P

Miley is wearing a silk blouse from Isabel Marant Spring 2010.

I have to say she looks great (almost )head-to-toe out there

except by that two-tone hair, I hate this –’

well duh... @ 03/22/2010 at 3:07 pm

What’s with her noonday ha look like a,
hanging out…..why does she always look like a cheap hooked!

I actaully think Miley is really cute. I love her hair color here too, and the style. Her outfit is cute as well. Woah, I’m giving her soo many compliments today.

The book was also really good. I’m hoping the movie is.
I think that guy who is her on set and off set boyfriend is actaully cute. I mean at first I was like “noo he isn’t” but now I find him attractive. Weird.

any info on wat hotel shes stayin @ in nyc ??

The outfit ages her. The idea of the shorts is kinda cute, but with the pumps and hose it just screams old lady. She’s a kid, she can afford to show a bare leg! And I think the skunk hair is gross. Is that really her hair, or extensions? She would look cuter without so much hair weighing her down.

she looks ****** and she belongs to JJR

When I look at this girl, all i can think is: NARCISSIST.

And still think it’s a stretch for anyone to take her “acting” seriously—she’s all about the fame and the money, if she were a true artist she wouldn’t be such a fame *****; selling her face (brand) merchandise via Walmart.

Well haters, I think she looks fab!! She is maturing all of a sudden. Maybe her boyfriend is a good influence on her.

Ugh…..she needs to get her horse chompers fixed and her pugy nose fixed as well.

Close your mouth Miley until you do so!

Such a low class bimbo!

She really needs to cut her hair, like 20 in. She looks like Medusa with that hair.

Miley can sing circles around Taylor Swift. She is trying to go into adulthood the best way she can and she is trying to clean up her act. Stop hating on her and give her a chance. Miley will be around a lot longer than Swift who is 20 years old (older than Miley) and acts like a 13 or 15 year old to keep her tween fans. She is disgusting.

Her shorts are adorable.

Amber-louise @ 03/22/2010 at 9:18 pm

I’m sorry, but she’s just Wal-mart in my eyes and her voice is irritating too.

she got her extensions mixed up.. she put on the ones that with her old hair lol

okay so people are being really immature here talking about her like that, havent you had enough wasting your time hating on this girl, you dont think she knows that you guys do that? she cant help but be herself and all anyone does is hate on her like she’s some sort of devil. she hasnt done anything bad, she’s not mean hearted. she isnt a bad person, yet people dont like her, because of the reasons they’re hating on her. can people just stop judging and start loving a person for who they are dispite their imperfections. thats what makes her who she is, if she was perfect, then dont you think that would cause more problems of girls trying to become perfect, wouldnt that cause girl to become more insecure because they cant be perfect? just chill with the hate, you all need love in your lives. and hating on a great person like miley isnt going to get you anywhere in life expect for a few meanhearted jokes and meanhearted laughs. so stop being *******, and respect the girl and her imperfections for once, please and thank you.

jensen ackles LUVER tanya @ 03/23/2010 at 10:43 am

wth is she wearing?? shes only 17, why is her parents letting her go out with see threw clothes and shorts short. good lord.

This movie looks like it is going to be a box office success. All of the Miley Cyrus fans + all of the Nicolas Sparks fans = a good return.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All