Christina Aguilera: 'Not Myself Tonight' is New Single!

Christina Aguilera: 'Not Myself Tonight' is New Single!

Christina Aguilera has revealed that “Not Myself Tonight” is the name for the first single off her new album Bionic.

The 29-year-old powerhouse singer also revealed the artwork to “Not Myself Tonight,” a sexy black-and-white photo of herself with drawn-on devil ears and a tail.

ALSO, the countdown time on ChristinaAguilera.com has started again. It looks like more big news will be announced the same time tomorrow. So exciting!!! The release of the new single, perhaps???

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

aaaaahhhhh! so excited for this! :D

She’s amazing! So fu***ng HOT!! Can’t wait!

OMG! I LOVE IT

Cool! I love Christina and I can’t wait to hear new music from her!

she looks great, but i thought we were gonna hear the single!

Ew! its so Madonna – Human Nature, I dislike very much this hair, its so much exactly like Back to Basics era, even Britney Spears changed her looks more than Christina who is known to be very changing.

such a shame she’s not iamamiwhoami :(

finally! can’t wait to hear it!

gottaloveit @ 03/23/2010 at 12:21 pm

WOW!!! super HOT!!!! I can’t wait to hear it!

Amelle, 23 @ 03/23/2010 at 12:24 pm

Did she go Electro? :o I’m excited to hear the single finally, I just HOPE it’s good and people like it.

OMG SO HOT! Love it!

This is sooooo cool!
Her website has been opened since these countdowns started! and now I really can’t shut it down! I love you, Christina!!! I hope the song releases tomorrow, or at least a small part of it!
She looks greaaat!

THE QUEEN IS BACK!!

OMG so excited finally we have a single !!!!!

YAY!!!!! WE WERE ALL TOGETHER WAITING 4 THIS… AND WE ARE EXCITED FOR MORE BIG NEWS!!!!!!! I KNOW I AM!!!!!!

The new single will premiere on Monday

I’m excited and I’m not even an Xtina huge fan o____O lol

LET’S HOPE HER NEW SINGLE IS BETTER THAN “keeps getting better”

i like her though.

She’s a hot mamma! :P

She’s amazing! Everything that she does is perfect!

OMG! hoooooooooot! I love it!

So she’s STILL tring to be LADYGAGA?!?
She looks VERY Monster Ball! I’m sure “her” cd will be very Gaga inspired too…
What a loser

Yay! She rockssssssssss!

Fugly A$$ Tranny….FAIL

Trying hard to be Madonna. This ***** always jacking madonna style.

Madonna much? Gross.

I love her again. I hope this shiii is good.

Yeah, ” The queen if Un-original” is back again! Ugh!
WHAT A FRIGGIN POSER!
I HATE this tranny

Almost 5 years between albums…I’ve moved on!!I bought my first Britney Cd 3 weeks ago.Just got tired of waiting Christina..This single would have to be HUGE for me to be a fan again and I don’t think that will happen because Christina has never had a huge hit single.

What’s wrong with her face?
God! This is one ugly woman.
It is a woman right?!
Sickning

Who and what is this thing?

Thats, My *****! Can’t wait. Sooo Fierce… show this *******, Who C.H.R.I.S.T.I.N.A IS!

Gaga scandal yet again. Copytina is like a one trick pony.

Poor “x”Tina can’t think ahead has to copy from a new comer like LADY GAGA. { .”‘, }

gqlatinoboi @ 03/23/2010 at 1:05 pm

@Alice:

uh first of all get it right she is not trying to be GaGa ok gagas “looks” have been doen before pay attention idiot Kylie, um that one singer for the UK and yeah what she she puts all these looks together and adds some sumb dumb ass cans on her hair and u guys think she is god and everyone is trying to be here uhh NO!

The Britney/GaGa/Madonna fans are cutting itself right now. The real pop diva is back b****es!

LOL at the Gaga fans and Britney fans and Madonna fans getting riled up, if she’s not competition why are you frettin’?? I love all 4 ladies. How on EARTH can she be jackin’ someone else’s style whe she came BEFORE that person? LMAO

Madonna + Ki$ha + Lady Gaga = Craptina Uglyera.
What an idiot! She needs to find herself.

The single cover is kind of boring but she looks hot.

INSULTING MORONS I CAN'T EVEN @ 03/23/2010 at 1:11 pm

@Landon: It astounds me people STILL use the short term for transgendered to insult. Transgendered people are living, breathing HUMANS who are that way you ignorant buffoons, just like us. It’s as embarrassing as name-calling a black lady “fugly a$$ monkey!” EDUCATE yourselves, you’re a disgrace to the human race.

ChristinaFan @ 03/23/2010 at 1:13 pm

She’S awesome aahhhh cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Umm what is with some of these comments lol.

<3 Gaga, <3 Xtina.

Her VOICE blows me away. :)

@Alice: I think you have it backwards cause remember Xtina been doing this for 10 years and has major success while GaGa has just started with sucess lets see if GaGa last 10 years before you say that.

the trolls are pathetic, go away. get a life, seriously.

Why would anyone care about this stupid girl? She’s had like one hit song,
LADY GAGA has done more with her life and carrer in one year than
Little Chrissy has done in TEN years!
LMAO!
it will be funny to watch her fail again though!! :-)
ps
she does look like a TRANNY!!!

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers.
Finally the best singer is back, tired of all these booty shakers lip singer heffas. What i love the most about xtina is that she drops an album, promote it and then go away to live her life and let her fans miss her. Beyonce, GaGa and Rih need to learn that, these 3 never go away, popping every where but church, they’re acting like their time is limited.

Welcome back Tina, can’t wait to hear your amazing voice and for sure the album will be great.

Marky Mark @ 03/23/2010 at 1:20 pm

lol, usually people hating on others are insecured and don’t have self respect. They’re trying to bring Christina’s down, but can’t. Stupid uneducated, insecured, good for nothing haters!!! Go back to school and put your energy to use and learn some proper mannerism!

@Excited: What is sad is Christina did come out before Gaga,
but let me break it down like a 5 year old for you.
GAGA broke on the seen when Xtina was taking a break, She saw Gaga and stole her style and then denied it….
Simple! What were you thinking?!?
LMAO

I love how everyone is talking **** about the single and they havent heard it yet. LOL I can’t wait for it! I love how she takes a break and comes back better then ever. Xtina I can’t wait!!!

PS when will the lady gaga **** stop. Everyone with blonde hair is not coping gaga. If anything its the over way around cause GaGa is NEW! Lets see if she is around in 10 years. Lets not forget Xtina came WAY before GaGa! Has more grammys and millions more albums under her belt. Plus I think GaGa is really overrated and will burn out in a year.

OOOOOOOOOMG, THE QUEEN IS BACK. CANT WAIT TO BUY “BIONIC”

she looks like miss piggy!!!!!! ROFLMAO Anyways she’s such a gaga wannabe, too bad floptina’s 15 min are up…besides floptina is always soooooooo 2000 and late LMAO

Mad o nna @ 03/23/2010 at 1:25 pm

LMAO ” Not Myself tonight” Thats right cause she looks like Madonna/Gaga now!
LOSER

Is it true she’s touring with Adam Lambert this summer?

Marky Mark @ 03/23/2010 at 1:29 pm

And oh, Christina’s been here longer than Lady caca, do your research b4 saying Christina’s copied any1! It just shows people ignorance and illiteracy like “JULIE”by not having a proper information. ROFLMFAO! look in the mirror b4 u judge any1!

I wish Christina WOULD just be HERSELF tonight and every other night.
She is kind of a sad person. She needs to figure out who she is.
Bad roll model

Timberlake will burn of jealousy, normally he brings always at the same time a new Album as Christina!

Um hello? @ 03/23/2010 at 1:36 pm

@Marky Mark: Mark, you are an idiot. What is sad is Christina did come out before Gaga,
but let me break it down like a 5 year old for you.
Simple! What were you thinking?!?
LMAO

@sheila: Christina prolly paid Justin not to put an album out!
He always out shines her and leaves her in the dust.
LOL

@ewww:

lemme guess?? julie the hater??

Justin Timberlake can’t stand when his rivals Christina and Britney are more successful than him! Now both of them have more albums, have a family and are more famous than him! He maybe wanted also to bring a new ablum but just to sing about hard-core sex with Jessica can’t be a great hit, that was clever from him to let it be!

LEGEND!!! She’s going to slay!! The cover is hot!

Marky Mark @ 03/23/2010 at 1:47 pm

Lmao stupid haters trying to get back at me!? Can’t even spell right! “seen” or you meant “scene?” It just a shame how these retarded uneducated antagonistic viewer are so illiterate! Like I said, go do some research, if you know how, which I highly doubt, before giving some false 411! ROFLMFAO!!! HAHAHA

so what happen to floptina’s flop single “glam”???? was it too sucky to compete against gaga’s incredible hits???? i bet! floptina should already give it up, britney, gaga, beyonce, rihanna -all have been having number 1 hits except her, she’s done and been replaced, so get over it!!!!

Marky Mark @ 03/23/2010 at 2:06 pm

@um hello and all the uneducated morons,
Please get a LIFE! You guys won’t get anywhere, you’re not getting any love from any1 that’s why u come here to seek some attention, I very much pity all of you!!! Go and run to your mother poor little crybabies, go get a pacifier and suck on it, so u can finally stfu!!!

Christina has luck! Nobody of her big rivals are publishing a new album or single now, so she can get all the attention and have a very successful World-tour maybe!

it’s so funny how the hater keep seducing the comment…

keep the good works guys.. I appreciate all the hard work that u spending all ur energy towards negativity to this talented woman.. that must be tiring.. pheww… hahahah
I’m just happy that this singer comeback

I LOVE THE HATER
XOXO

Very Madonna, but I absolutely love it! Go Christina!

@Louis:THIS COVER MAY BE KINDA HOT BUT THE SINGLE WILL FOR SURE FLOP. LADY GAGA IS THE NEW QUEEN AND SHE HAS MORE HITS COMING OUT SOON AND MORE PROJECTS. YOUR PRECIOUS CHRISTINA IS OVER. I BET YOU A MILLION BUCKS HER NEW VIDEO WILL BE GAGA LIKE AND EVERYONE WILL SEE IT AND THAT WILL PUT THE NAIL IN HER COFFIN. YES, CHRISTINA CAN SING BUT MARIAH CAN SING TOO. LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO MARIAHS LAST CD. PEOPLE WANT NEW AND WANT THE ARTIST TO BE MORE CREATIVE INSTEAD OF DOING THE SAME OLD THING LIKE BEYONCE AND BRITNEY SPEARS. THEY GET ON STAGE, DANCE LIKE A STRIPPER AND HAVE A WIND MACHINE BLOW THROUGH THEIR FAKE HAIR EXTENTIONS. GAGA IS MAKING THE OTHER POPSTARS BRING THEIR A GAME TO THE STAGE OR THEY TRY TO. CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS DONE IF SHE GOES THE GAGA ROUTE LIKE SHE DID WHEN GAGA CAME OUT.

LOL at all the Gaga fans. First of all this look is defintiely more of a Madonna look. Christina has always emulated Madonna even before Lady Gaga. She is not copying Lady Gaga’s garish look but more Madonna’s early 90′s bondage look and even the Hard Candy album artwork where she is in this exact pose wearing almost the exact same thing down to the gloves. She is so not trying to copy Gaga.

lol..JESUS, PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE
ANYONE WHO NEED TO BRING OTHERS DOWN IN ORDER TO BIG UP SOMEONE ELSE ONLY SHOW HOW MISERABLE THEY’RE IN THEIR OWN LIFE.

XTINA-PROVEN LONGEVITY AND CAN BE SINGING WAY INTO ARETHA FRANKLIN YEARS, AND PROVEN SHE IS THE BEST VOICE AMONG ANYONE WHO HAVE COME OUT WITHIN THE LAST 15 YEARS

GAGA-NO NEED TO PUT GAGA DOWN, SHE’S DOING HER THING AND GOING FOR HERS BUT GAGA IS NEW IN THE GAME, NOT EVEN A REAL SECOND ALBUM OUT YET AND ONLY A FEW YEARS IN THE GAME, HOPEFULLY SHE WILL BE HERE FOR YEARS TO COME….BUT AND A BIG BUT, SHE HASN’T PROVEN HER LONGEVITY YET, SHE CAN BE HERE FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS LIKE SHE CAN BE GONE AND IN A FEW YEARS PEOPLE WILL BE ‘WHO”? AND SHE WAS JUST THE HOT CANDY OF 2009-2010.

P.S. EVERYONE COPY SOMETHING OF SOME ELSE, SO THE COPYCAT ARGUMENT IS STUPID CAUSE EVERY ARTISTS COPY. I LOVE MADONNA BUT EVERYONE WANT TO CLAIM LIKE MADONNA IS SO ORIGINAL, EDUCATE YOURSELF PEOPLE, MADONNA COMPLETELY STOLE CINDY LAUPER LOOKS..AND I HOPE PEOPLE IS NOT THINKING GAGA IS ORIGINAL..WE ALL COPY SOMETHING WE HAVE SEEN OR FROM SOMEONE ELSE ALONG WITH OUR OWN ORIGINAL IDEAS, IT’S JUST PART OF LIFE….SO STOP THE BS MADNESS AND ENJOY LIFE.

BRING IT TINA, CAN’T WAIT…

Too bad her “lift me up” song TANKED!!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!
it was the WORST selling song on the Haiti album.
Poor poor Floptina! Just add yet another failure to her janky carrer.
P.S
the cover is a joke, She looks like a man

@#49 Beyonce I agree she needs a lo……ng vacation from the spotlight…Christina has put out 3Cds in 11 years..She wasted her 20s and a lot of her fans are just sick of waiting..Christina talked about what her new music and look she was going for 2 years before this Cd was finish and during that time Lady Gaga,Beyonce,Fergie and Rihanna stole her ideas..Rihanna ‘s Rude Boy video looks just like what Christina had said she was going to do.

@Pam: B!tch please! Christina is nothing! And she always jumps on the bandwagon way too late. She is a waste of space and inspired no one.

If anyone’s a copycat that would be Britney Spears..Dog the Bounty Hunter Hair,Courtney Love Hygiene and Alvin and the Chipmunk Vocals.

Xtina you are the best! Can’t wait new stuff!

HOT mama!

Finally. Yay!

@Pam: Shows how much you know! Christina put out 6 cd’s ! Dummy.
She wasted her time on Spanish, Christmas, and her nasty debut cd, while others were doing quality work!
And Yes!! Those “other” CDs COUNT!!
ugh! And you call yourself a “Fan”!?!?

i loooooooooove her!!!!!
she’s my idol!!!

THE QUEEN IS BACK !!!! :) SOOO EXICTED

I really hope so I am so bored of the music which is playing today. Gaga was great i was listening her music the whole last year but now i need something new.
I really hope it is a awesome swell dancing party song!
I will dream until tomorrow and hope i will not be disenchanted!

I hope her voice is not to aggressive like in Ain’t No Other Man, my ears hurts when she sings so noisy, i couldn’t listen that song! she can also have a smarter voice and still be good like in ”Hurt”, her voice was perfect in that song!

You meant devil horns, not devil “ears” right?

Eww, Monster Ball much?! Even her pose is very Gaga.
P O S E R!
this tranny needs to hit the bricks & take her rank extentions with her!
She is DUSGUSTING!

the cover is ok! i hope that the song is a hit!!! it seems that Caca’s little monsters are scared……. well THEY SHOULD Be!!!!! XTina is BACK !!!!

She looks like Madonna. I love Christina, but she really needs to find her own style.

OMG, SHE LOOKS FREEEEEEAKING HOT!!!Can’t wait to hear the song!!!!

I am so freaking excited…she is my favorite artist-she can sing her ass off and she’s artistic. Those are two very rare combinations. Bring on the music.

finally can’t wait more she realy keeps geeting better ;)

@nina: you don’t know anything about soul singing do you? Are you familiar with the likes of Etta James and Aretha Franklin? If not you shouldn’t be talking about someone’s vocal prowess. It’s about talent, not about how cute you are (at least it should be)

pradalicious @ 03/23/2010 at 7:09 pm

wooooo!!!! looking really good! Christina is the best! x

WOW….why is everyone being so rude…. Im a GaGa monster and i still love Christina to death, her and Britney were the first CD’s i ever purchased….. Yes Christina is taking inspiration from Madonna and a little from GaGa but…Madonna also toke inspiration from Lauper …. and GaGa toke Crazy Inspiration from Grace Jones……Music is like the Circle of life, everyone needs everyone to keep going……. NOTHING is ever ORIGINAL, there are just those cases of people who do it best…… Christina is an untouchable artist and so is GaGa, there is a reason why they call them MUSIC ARTISTS because they create ART point blank and simple, I wish Cristina all the success in the world, ive loved EVERYTHING that she has done (except for the spanish…me no hablo espaino hahahah!!)……… Stop Comparing these artist because we all have a HUGE bias its IMPOSSIBLE not too….. GO CHRISTINA, GO GAGA, GO BEYONCE, GO BRITNEY, GO KELLY ROWLAND, GO KELLY CLARKSON, GO BRANDY, GO MONICA, GO AMERIE, GO PINK, GO ERYKAH, GO MELANIE, GO ALICIA, GO AMY, GO ASHLEE (not jessica…im sorry i just cant stomach her) GO BROOKE, GO JESSIE, GO JOJO (little christina) GO MICHELLE WILLIAMS, GO NICOLE, GO FANTASIA, GO FERGIE, GO JANET, GO JAZMINE, GO JENNIFER HUDSON, GO JENNIFER LOPEZ, GO KE$HA, GO KERI, GO KEKE WYATT, GO MARIAH, GO WHITNEY, GO MILEY, GO NATASHA, GO RUPAUL, GO TIERRA, GO TONI, GO MARY J, ………………………..GO EVER FEMALE ARTIST IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY (Those are just the female artist that i have on my ipod….hahaha)…….im just a fan of music not any particular artist……..But i do go hard for me some GAGA and Kelly Rowland and JOJO and Christina Aguilera!!!!!!

oh my lord. cannot breathe!!!!!

i like lady gaga but compared to xtina – gagas lyrics have no meaning and arent inspirational there just good club tracks xtina’s music has more to say ***

Tinybatch @ 03/23/2010 at 8:17 pm

The first thing I thought was “Madonna”…LOL. Why can’t female artists these days find their own style and come up with something new? It’s like early to mid 90′s all over again….This time instead of Gwen, it’s Christina and Gaga ripping off Madonna’s style of bondage and platinum blonde hair and fingerless gloves striking a seductive pose…It’s been done again and again.

i like XTINA but compared to LADY GAGA – XTINA’s lyrics have no meaning and arent inspirational they are just songs writen for her and over produced & over sung, GAGA’s music has more to say ***SHE writes and makes her own art, Un like Xtina stains.

Laughing at the people who are saying Christina is copying Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga is not “original” or “creative” shes a fake and fraud. She has no talent and I dont know what the fuss is about her. The only reason Gaga is so popular is because she dresses like a weirdo and she looks stupid. If you look at pictures before she was famous shes a plain Jane, just a normal average looking girl even in her Just Dance video she looked just like a normal girl. Shes getting sued for claiming she created her whole image and writting her own music when she didnt. If shes so talented as you fans say she is why does she need all those stupid outfits to get attention and publicity???? Why cant she just use just her “talents”????? Its offensive to even compare her to Christina. Christina is the complete opposite to her. Shes a very talented girl with a beautiful powerful soulful voice. Why the hell would she want to copy Lady Gaga when shes been in the business for 10 yrs now??? She doesnt need to shes got her own image. And so what if she doesnt release albums year after year she takes the time to write and produce good music. Its Lady Gaga whos copying everyone Madonna, Grace Jones, Cher shes copied them and many more artist from the 80′s and 90′s. So before you Lady gaga fans start hating on Christina and saying shes a copycat you might wanna do more research on your Lady caca to see how fake she is. You Gaga fans are so delusional.

Anyone knows who her stylist is? She is always perfectly styled. Always looks flawless.

@Jo:
“XTINA’s lyrics have no meaning and arent inspirational they are just songs writen for her and over produced & over sung, GAGA’s music has more to say ***SHE writes and makes her own art, Un like Xtina stains.”

Are you kidding me???? Sorry but tell me one of Lady gagas songs that have real meaning and touching lyrics. All she talks about is sex, drugs, and partying. She may write her songs but her lyrics are not very good and dont even make sense e.g Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah Gaga Ooh-la-la! sorry but what kind of dumb lyrics are they??? sounds like somthing a 11 yr old would write. Christina has written songs about her childhood, woman empowerment, real life problems that effect the world. Things that are touching and helpful. More “inspirational” then the rubbish Gaga puts out. You really need to listen to the lyrics of Gagas songs before before you make such a stupid comment.

@Lucy: No stupid lady, YOU need to listen to a FULL Gaga song. And sit the hell down
your ignorance is funny, And I love out of ALLLLL the songs you pick the begining of Bad Romance (ra ra, ra)
what about Chrissytina SCREAMING at the top of her lungs and the begining of EVERY song that has been written for her?!?!
You have no taste And Chrissy has no real talent of her own…..
You are done! Bye B!tch!!

@Lucy:
1)Genie in a bottle, Ruuub me the right way?
2) Make my panties drop, Make my cherry pop?
3) sweating till our clothes come off? (in buttles chaps)
Yeah! That’s some real insperatinal , Girl impowering stuff there!!!
Wow!!
You are a joke “Lucy” STFU!!

I can’t wait!!!! OMG it’s going to be HOT.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/23/2010 at 10:39 pm

Can’t wait!!!

Amber-louise @ 03/23/2010 at 10:41 pm

I love Christina! So talented. I saw her perform live and she has amazing pipes. I think its stupid people compare her to Gaga. Christina has been around a lot longer than Gaga. Im excited to hear Christina’s new songs definately!

LEGEND IS BACK

QUEEN is BACK

THE WORLD & I are waiting......hold ur breathee
luf u Xtina!!!!!! u re awesomeeeee

@Coop: Excuse me firstly I havent got time to listen to her ****** music, Secondly Christina doesnt scream shes got a beautiful strong voice unlike fake Gaga who needs autotune to make her sound decent, and thirdly Christina may have songs that are sexual but at least on her albums she has different kinds of sounds and songs that talk about other things other than sex like the things I said above. Lady Gaga is just successful because she wears dumb outfits for publicity not for talent she aint got any. Christina is known for her good music and natrual powerful voice. Am a “joke” and “ignorant” coz I dont like her and dont listen to her music get a life just coz am telling the truth. Gagas laughing her way to the bank having fools like you pay money to see her live and buy her music when shes a fraud and phony. Shes nothing but a wannabe.

love her so much
can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE is revealing’ her secrets and i love that

One of my favorite singers! Can’t wait for the new album!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SO MUCH…

LOVE CHRISTINA HEAPS!!!!!!!!!

CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR THE TRACK : ) : )

@Jo:
What are you talking about?? Christina wrotes her songs herself, and all of her songs have so much meaning!! Have you ever listened to Save me from myself, Fighter, The Right Man ar any of her songs?

I’ve been DYING waiting for her new thing! Goshh… Come out alreadyyyy!!!!!

I’ve been waiting so long for a new album to come. Can’t wait no more! X-tina rules!

Bruno - Xtina rocks! @ 03/24/2010 at 10:18 am

Exciting! Can’t wait to hear the new song!
She looks so damn hot eek

She’s an amazing singer love her music. she can party with me anytime.

@JESSICA:

How has she never had a huge hit single? Christina has had four #1 smash hits on the Hot 100, four Top Ten songs, and five Top Twenty singles. She’s sold 43 million records worldwide, and in the last decade, she was the #2 best selling female artist, beat only by Madonna.

You obviously were never a big fan, Jessica, if you think Christina’s never had a hit!

I LOVE YOU CHRISTINA @ 03/24/2010 at 10:06 pm

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!

luv her forever !!!!!!!

talk about wanna be Lady GaGa

U GONNA LET THE WORLD KNOW MORE ABT UR MUSIC. I LOVE U

ALL THESE WANNABE ******* BETTER MOVE !!!
THE QUEEN IS BACK
BYE BYE STARTING WITH GAGA BEYONCES AND ALL OF THE REST

ILOVE THE NEW LOOK!!

LADY C. FOREVER THE BEST!!

BABY GIRL XTINA LOOKS HOT……THE NEW MADONNA IS BACK AND LOOKIN’ BETTER THAN EVER! I LOVE YOU QUEEN C :)

i love christinA THAN LADY GAGA

PoorFloptina @ 05/05/2010 at 2:36 pm

Who cares if floptina came before gaga??? gaga is a big star whereas floptina is an unpopular loser who tries to be relevant but always fail.. FLOPTINA IS A BRITNEY&MADONNA&GAGA wannabe.. It’s obvious !! Her single is horrible, floptina has no place in music industry..

PoorFloptina @ 05/05/2010 at 2:40 pm

commenter #49

i see that her fans did not miss her lol, her flop single is failing on iTunes chart.. floptina IS a gaga wannabe and people HATE wannabes.

floptina has no place in popular culture.. she should become a country singer.. look how poor she is.. she’s the least popular female in the industry and never gets attention

its firs date to this blog, its nice ! keep work…..