Dita Von Teese Loves Jetlag

Dita Von Teese Loves Jetlag

Dita Von Teese looks fashionable as ever as she arrives at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday night (March 22).

The 37-year-old burlesque stripping queen amusingly tweeted, “Been in LA [for] 15 mins, already saw TMZ, two Ed Hardy shirts and a guy shaving his head on his front lawn.”

Dita added, “There is something I love about jetlag and the alone-time of 4am. I love having the lights and music on, working with no interruptions!”

You and me both, Dita!

She looks like a ghost!

pretty pale lady.

Adam's Family @ 03/23/2010 at 1:23 pm

Grandma chic.

She is adorable. :-)

Are these new pics?
They look like old ones.

ROTFLMAO!!!! @ 03/23/2010 at 1:46 pm

I’m sorry…exactly why do you keep posting about this woman Jared? Is she a celebrity? Does she act? Sing? I mean what does she do exactly that merits a post every 3-5 days of her walking…standing…etc?

Yup, still trying to see the appeal with this woman.
Because honestly to me, she has absolutely no appeal whatsover.

She’s pretty but agree, she gets a lot of coverage for not being an A-list celeb.

I love Dita’s coat.

I don’t mind seeing her as long as we don’t see her every day like some of the more well-known famewhores on here who never seem to work and all we see are photos of them shopping and eating out. At least this one works.

I like her coat, does anyone know who the designer is?

She’s a high-class stripper (that’s what her cabaret act is.) What exactly is she working on at 4am in the morning — accounting?

She is beautiful but I wish she’d stop with the heavy makeup.

What type of Pet is in her Baggy?

Ahahaha, l love her observations on LA.

josephine @ 03/23/2010 at 8:54 pm

I appreciate that she always looks neat and clean and well put together (think yeucky Ke$ha,eeeew), but she always looks the same! She’s getting boring and bland

Sgt Friday @ 03/23/2010 at 9:01 pm

Is there really something wrong with being pale? Some of us with fair skin that only burns have to avoid the sun, especially when there’s skin cancer in the family. My grandfather was 100% Italian and still wound up with basal cell cancer on his nose that had to be removed and left a big scar. I don’t know, I don’t think it’s worth turning red and then having it fade to nothing (except for leaving freckles behind) just to fit in.

Anyway, Dita is beautiful. She really doesn’t need thick makeup to look good. Her features are very refined.

She really reminds me of Rumor (Demi Moore’s Daughter).

Annabelle @ 03/24/2010 at 2:20 am

She looks dead!
Fug!

i love her and all that Louis Vuitton luggage, doggy purse, passport holder and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN only Louis Vuitton I own is a knock-off wallet hahah “HEY China Town”
nibbyboi.wordpress.com

Bebet Harlington @ 03/27/2010 at 4:09 pm

Dita looks so good in black. It’s like she’s goth but she’s not goth. She makes it look so old school. But she’s still a jar head.