Angelina Jolie: Fort Knox!

Angelina Jolie: Fort Knox!

Angelina Jolie holds her adorable twin son Knox Jolie-Pitt as they spend some quality mother-son bonding time on the balcony of a hotel in Venice, Italy on Wednesday (March 24).

Angie was on a short break from filming her new movie, The Tourist, with Johnny Depp.

Knox‘s big sister was also seen enjoying the view from the family’s balcony, popping her head in and out of the columns.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and baby Knox

angelina jolie knox jolie pitt balcony 11
angelina jolie knox jolie pitt balcony 12
angelina jolie knox jolie pitt balcony 13
angelina jolie knox jolie pitt balcony 14

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

OMG! The boy is gorgeous!

aww he’s beautiful

Gorgeous pics of mom and son.

How do you know if that’s Knox, not Vivian?

oh my gooooood…they are so adorable…they have her beautiful eyes shape…and angi has the most stunning face I have ever seen.

They never claimed who’s who officially.

Good Gawd, she’s gorgeous! The little guy is adorable. What a great photo.

Free Angelina and her kids @ 03/24/2010 at 1:39 pm

Wow he looks just like her.

How lovely! Angelina is a great mother.

ASHI JIJI @ 03/24/2010 at 1:39 pm

SO CUTE !!!

OMG !!! What a beautiful picture.

So lovely – the most beautiful woman in the world.

Looooooove them!

Love the whole family. God Bless them all.

Some Bunny @ 03/24/2010 at 1:45 pm

Yaay Angelina is so beautiful and looks so happy being a mommy to her little ones. I love the new pictures. thanks JJ.

Jeannified @ 03/24/2010 at 1:45 pm

Holy s – - t, look at those beautiful people! Know looks just like her! Little Viv is adorable too! Man, they are growing up so fast!

vickifromtexas @ 03/24/2010 at 1:45 pm

he looks just like mommy in these photos. so cute.

mini brad :)

gorgeous mom,gorgeous son. Thank God they are without brad…

Jeannified @ 03/24/2010 at 1:46 pm

KNOX looks just like her…

Wow little Knox looks just like his mommy :o He’s cute =) Angelina has such a gorgeous face. A very oddly gorgeous woman she is. I can’t believe how much Knox looks like her. This proves that we really don’t know a lot about their private lives……I mean, I thought I knew what he looked like and here he looks like a new baby boy I had never seen…… Anyway, that baby’s gorgeous!

Oh, how I would love to have her life. Beauty, talent,lovely husband and children. I just wish all of us could have been so blessed. Can’t wait to see that movie she made in Paris!

wow wanna have something cute like this!!!!!!!! he will definitely be a heartbreaker!!!!!!!!!

CUTE, CUTE,CUTE.

And Angie looks beautiful if not a little tired. Glad she and the kids are getting a bit of a rest and quality time!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All