Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler shares on Wednesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that he sometimes goes commando!!!

Ellen first asks, “I am on a quest for World Domination and you wearing a kilt and if it had something to do with me that would me wonderful. Now, sometimes you don’t wear underwear under things like that, right?”

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk responds yes and then Ellen gifts him with a kilt and “Watch Ellen” boxers. Haha!

FYI: Gerry also announces on that show that he’s still single!

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

all i have to say is hot damn lol

LOL. I love it.

Ever since reports linked him to Aniston – I find him totally gross.

I agree – the Aniston connection is so sleazy and gross. She is such a PR tramp.

The initial attraction was his humble, anti-Hollywood persona (pre-300) That obviously wasn’t the real man because today he is just an a$$kisser and a celebrity fame-wh-o-re like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Heidi and Spencer. Fighting with valet attendants because he EXPECTS them to do it for free is spoiled, diva behavior (That girl mentioned it on Leno) GB must me living in some sort of alternate reality.. He thinks he’s better than other people now because he doesn’t want to pay his way like everybody else on the planet. He is a disgusting pig.

I wonder why JJ has something on Ellen but nothing on Leno.

Curious Carla @ 03/24/2010 at 3:13 pm

I was thinking there should be some pictures from Leno, but have not seen any posted anywhere. None pre-show, during the show, or after the show, which is strange as there are most always some pictures when he does Leno.

FYI: Gerry also announces on that show that he’s still single!

COMMON KNOWLEDGE HE IS NOT MARRIED SO SINGLE AS IN ?????

Newsflash!

“still single”…..and phannies all over the world are breathing a collective sigh of relief that the infamous lunch mystery lady…tthat hey have been speculating to death was nothing special ……:as was Anistan ,…..as was brazil girl 1,2,3,4,…as was any woman he has been with.

the world has righted itself again on its axis and is spinning as it should, lil birds are singing, single woman everywhere are are smiling whistfully again….. and JJ threads can return to normal….till the next time

He’s so disgusting and such a greasy manho!

LOL….love the birdies singing part.

lunch lady @ 03/24/2010 at 3:52 pm

was probably a decoy to dispel the Aniston rumor mill

springbrooks @ 03/24/2010 at 4:00 pm

Is that cut for a kilt or more like a Scottish flag with Ellen’t head wrapped around his waist? Last time he was on Ellen he clearly was given a cold shoulder, one, he wasn’t well known, just some foreign actor; two, he started the show putting the wrong foot out first by trying to kiss Ellen who definitely didn’t appreciate that. Ellen was like, for a movie which had nothing but singing in it (POTO), why on earth they hired someguy like you who had never sung before to do it. Gerard wasn’t exactly thrilled by that.

cheeseburger @ 03/24/2010 at 4:12 pm

He’s very unappealing. I don’t see it at all.

I thought he was very good on both Leno and Ellen. The coolness on his first appearance on Ellen is all history now. They seemed to get along well on today’s show. Now, on to Jimmie Kimmell tonight – or early am. Then, I bet we are in for a long, dry spell.

gossiphound @ 03/24/2010 at 4:17 pm

Keeping those references to TBH brief. Is it Spring Break in the US – that might make the week night numbers for that movie better than it might have been. Waiting to see if my local movie theatre will be keeping Bounty Hunter for the next week run. That’ll be a good gauge. LAC played here for 5 weeks to my shock.

sistersledge @ 03/24/2010 at 4:18 pm

He likely will be out of the talk show circuit for a few months. However, do you think he may show up at one of the European premieres for Booty Hunter? If not, our next hope would be articles about the making of Coriolanus.

gossiphound @ 03/24/2010 at 4:39 pm

The Serbian press does seem eager to cover the film. There have been some good pictures online already, we have some Serbian folks who come here and one of Fiennes’s friend is keeping a blog on the making of the movie with it seems the full cooperation of Ralph.

Now I understand why they are using the cinematographer from Hurt Locker.

deport him or imprison him @ 03/24/2010 at 4:39 pm

I hope he never goes near a movie studio or shows his ugly face in public again. We have had enough of him raping our senses with his atrocious acting, wonky face, British teeth, terrible singing voice, and shoddy American accent.

Go away, Butler

juniper & lamplight @ 03/24/2010 at 4:47 pm

Butler will say he’s single even when he’s married.

When he's hugging the @ 03/24/2010 at 4:51 pm

woman in the audience on the Ellen show, she says something to him and he replies “…that’s my girlfriend”.

It is muffled and the clip I watched wasn’t the best quality. Am I mishearing what he said?

My English is not very good, so first sorry. I heard some talk from freinds, Gerard lies about his background. Is this true? I can not use internet very often so wold be happy if someone could answer me. I has no time to read all other Gerard talks thread.
Thank you.
/Adiba

yes he lies about alot of things including his past.

curious cat @ 03/24/2010 at 5:03 pm

Aciba, I dont know what’s going down either. He does thread talk. Forget it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All