Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler shares on Wednesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that he sometimes goes commando!!!

Ellen first asks, “I am on a quest for World Domination and you wearing a kilt and if it had something to do with me that would me wonderful. Now, sometimes you don’t wear underwear under things like that, right?”

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk responds yes and then Ellen gifts him with a kilt and “Watch Ellen” boxers. Haha!

FYI: Gerry also announces on that show that he’s still single!

Charley Gallay/Getty

all i have to say is hot damn lol

LOL. I love it.

Ever since reports linked him to Aniston – I find him totally gross.

I agree – the Aniston connection is so sleazy and gross. She is such a PR tramp.

The initial attraction was his humble, anti-Hollywood persona (pre-300) That obviously wasn’t the real man because today he is just an a$$kisser and a celebrity fame-wh-o-re like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Heidi and Spencer. Fighting with valet attendants because he EXPECTS them to do it for free is spoiled, diva behavior (That girl mentioned it on Leno) GB must me living in some sort of alternate reality.. He thinks he’s better than other people now because he doesn’t want to pay his way like everybody else on the planet. He is a disgusting pig.

I wonder why JJ has something on Ellen but nothing on Leno.

Curious Carla @ 03/24/2010 at 3:13 pm

I was thinking there should be some pictures from Leno, but have not seen any posted anywhere. None pre-show, during the show, or after the show, which is strange as there are most always some pictures when he does Leno.

FYI: Gerry also announces on that show that he’s still single!

COMMON KNOWLEDGE HE IS NOT MARRIED SO SINGLE AS IN ?????

Newsflash!

“still single”…..and phannies all over the world are breathing a collective sigh of relief that the infamous lunch mystery lady…tthat hey have been speculating to death was nothing special ……:as was Anistan ,…..as was brazil girl 1,2,3,4,…as was any woman he has been with.

the world has righted itself again on its axis and is spinning as it should, lil birds are singing, single woman everywhere are are smiling whistfully again….. and JJ threads can return to normal….till the next time

He’s so disgusting and such a greasy manho!

LOL….love the birdies singing part.

lunch lady @ 03/24/2010 at 3:52 pm

was probably a decoy to dispel the Aniston rumor mill

springbrooks @ 03/24/2010 at 4:00 pm

Is that cut for a kilt or more like a Scottish flag with Ellen’t head wrapped around his waist? Last time he was on Ellen he clearly was given a cold shoulder, one, he wasn’t well known, just some foreign actor; two, he started the show putting the wrong foot out first by trying to kiss Ellen who definitely didn’t appreciate that. Ellen was like, for a movie which had nothing but singing in it (POTO), why on earth they hired someguy like you who had never sung before to do it. Gerard wasn’t exactly thrilled by that.

cheeseburger @ 03/24/2010 at 4:12 pm

He’s very unappealing. I don’t see it at all.

I thought he was very good on both Leno and Ellen. The coolness on his first appearance on Ellen is all history now. They seemed to get along well on today’s show. Now, on to Jimmie Kimmell tonight – or early am. Then, I bet we are in for a long, dry spell.

gossiphound @ 03/24/2010 at 4:17 pm

Keeping those references to TBH brief. Is it Spring Break in the US – that might make the week night numbers for that movie better than it might have been. Waiting to see if my local movie theatre will be keeping Bounty Hunter for the next week run. That’ll be a good gauge. LAC played here for 5 weeks to my shock.

sistersledge @ 03/24/2010 at 4:18 pm

He likely will be out of the talk show circuit for a few months. However, do you think he may show up at one of the European premieres for Booty Hunter? If not, our next hope would be articles about the making of Coriolanus.

gossiphound @ 03/24/2010 at 4:39 pm

The Serbian press does seem eager to cover the film. There have been some good pictures online already, we have some Serbian folks who come here and one of Fiennes’s friend is keeping a blog on the making of the movie with it seems the full cooperation of Ralph.

Now I understand why they are using the cinematographer from Hurt Locker.

deport him or imprison him @ 03/24/2010 at 4:39 pm

I hope he never goes near a movie studio or shows his ugly face in public again. We have had enough of him raping our senses with his atrocious acting, wonky face, British teeth, terrible singing voice, and shoddy American accent.

Go away, Butler

juniper & lamplight @ 03/24/2010 at 4:47 pm

Butler will say he’s single even when he’s married.

When he's hugging the @ 03/24/2010 at 4:51 pm

woman in the audience on the Ellen show, she says something to him and he replies “…that’s my girlfriend”.

It is muffled and the clip I watched wasn’t the best quality. Am I mishearing what he said?

My English is not very good, so first sorry. I heard some talk from freinds, Gerard lies about his background. Is this true? I can not use internet very often so wold be happy if someone could answer me. I has no time to read all other Gerard talks thread.
Thank you.
/Adiba

yes he lies about alot of things including his past.

curious cat @ 03/24/2010 at 5:03 pm

Aciba, I dont know what’s going down either. He does thread talk. Forget it.

the real cece @ 03/24/2010 at 5:04 pm

@Adiba: We’ll save you time. He lies about nearly everything.

Then how do you know for sure that is what he said?

I think he once said he was born on Pluto, when everyone knows he comes from Mars!

He is such a liar? That’s so sad :(

Did he or didn't he @ 03/24/2010 at 5:16 pm

What did he say to the woman he was hugging at the end?

curious cat @ 03/24/2010 at 5:17 pm

Sorry I meant Adiba.

I didn’t hear him say that.

Gerard is just pretty f/cking crazy. And gross! Have you read his recent interviews where he openly admits that he likes peeing in the shower, biting his toenails and sometimes sh//its in his friends flower pots?!!
He’s just not all there.

LOL – where are the interviews?

@@34:
It’s from an interview in Men’s Journal (April 2010). You can read the scanned pages here: http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/magazines/general/MJ0410/

Cannes film festival? He’ll be there.

Want to hear something crazy?! I just posted a message on the GALS forum asking if they knew if Gerry was dating model Cinthia Moura. They deleted my post within 5 minutes or less. Crazy, huh?

@Hannah:
Well, ask the same question again and drive them crazy

gossiphound @ 03/24/2010 at 5:57 pm

The First amendment does not live in Phannie land.

@Val:
No he said that the interviewer for Men’s Health Magazine kind of misrepresented what they talked about in the interview. I have some clips from Leno and Ellen and you’ll hear some of these things referred to by him.

@Curious: I got a PM saying that they had do make my post “invisible” because they don’t speculate on Gerry’s personal life.

this system won’t let me post everything in one comment so I have to break it up.
Also, after seeing other parts of Leno, I’m beginning to think that it was all a setup by Leno. I assume Leno asked Sofia before the show if she has any funny Gerard stories etc. It’s quite possible G knew that this would be brought up tonight. They’re all very good actors and full of sh!t.
Videos on youtube:
Lenno:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pOHBTQFq9E the first 1 minute

Does he consider having a girlfriend being single? What happened to Cinithia idiot?

@Hannah:
Wow, they really protect his interests. That’s why they have a good relationship with them. They’ll never compromise that. Got to handed to him, he knows who to trust.

@deport him or imprison him: You are the one that needs to be deported. There is no need to be mean and hateful…God will get you for that…Some of us like him here on this board, since it is about him.. If you don’t like him, get off his board. I have about reached my limit of the hatefulness on his boards. Too much hate his this world… Were you raised by a mother. Someone never taught you any manners.

this is in connection to something interesting that was said on the previous thread:
@Hammertime:
Well, you got to handed to him, he is careful. Maybe he doesn’t sleep around as much as we think. Anyway, these girls are dumb-ass idiots. Why would anyone go with him to have sex, and in a hotel room on top of that? The way you treat yourself that’s how others will treat you. No woman should be throwing herself at him. He’s got pu**y overload and he needs to DETOX. Maybe after that he could let someone normal get close.
With all this adulation how could he possibly settle down?

He’s is definitely a good candidate for pu**y detox

Curious, you are an idiot and are living in a dream world. Of course those journalists have not misconstrued what he said. He said those things and is now trying to do damage control. If those journos were lying or exaggerating, he would sue them in a heartbeat. Remember, you cannot misinterpret anything that comes out of his toilet mouth.

Instead of blaming the magazines, blame his mother for not raising him properly.

What did he say to the woman he was hugging at the end?
………………………………………………………………………………………………….
See you in the broom closet in ten minutes….

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-2/#comments#ixzz0j8R97WUE

@confused:
[@deport him or imprison him: ]
People have such a visceral reaction to him; they either love him or hate him but you can’t stay indifferent to him. The ones who hate him are mostly jealous of him so they try to detract him to make themselves feel better. Just let him be, and let him perform his antics. He gladdens many a person’s heart. There is no need to be jealous of him. Believe me he has a lot of shortcomings as well. If you went out on a date with him, I don’t think you could have handled the craziness. Most people can’t not even celebrities. That’s one of the many reasons he’s single.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………
G is what you call a passive-aggressive personality…they like to hit with their words and then back track because they know they said to much..he does it for the shock value and attention…♥

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-3/#comments#ixzz0j8SHRPxK

@@curious:
You know what? I heard many celebrities say that their words get twisted or taken out of context whenever they give interviews to print media. That’s why some of them will do only video interviews. BTW, look at all the headlines about him on Google. They are all excerpts from other interviews and many of them are misrepresentations of what was said.
So Yes I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.
And one more thing. You can disagree with me but you don’t need to call me stupid. What I’m saying is based on fact.
All of you angry posters really need to get a grip – this is not life or death. This a frivolous thread about GB. Lighten up!!!

That kilt looked like a towel wrap!!! And whoever asked about the background and thought it looked like the Scottish flag: I think it is supposed to be the background of Ellen’s show. If you look in the TV monitor in the pic, you can see her show’s logo.

I actually cringed when they showed the audience, especially the older women who looked like they were in their 50s and 60s. Their expressions were just so adoring and excited…but yet creepy. If they had been men and Gerry was a woman, they would have looked like dirty old lechers. I wonder if Gerry ever gets creeped out by it all. They could be his mom.

Gerry said that the kilt looked like the Argentina flag. Maybe it was supposed to be the Scottish flag..? It does kind of look like her background logo, but I think it was supposed to be the Scottish flag, although Gerry thought it looked more like Argentina!
When was this tapped? Was it last week, or did Ellen not know that the premiere was last Sunday?

@Hannah:LOL phannies do all their speculating HERE on JJ….where the aren’t resticted by anything….including their own imagination .

@@kilt: GB taped his Ellen segment yesterday.

kinda funny @ 03/24/2010 at 6:44 pm

when Ellen asked him who he went to India with – he seemed kind of embarrassed to say he went with guys.

@<a href=”/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-2nut. I bet you believe in creationism as well. At least your idol Gerry doesn’t believe in that claptrap. He’s an atheist now. Good for him.

@confused: There is no God, you religious nut. I bet you believe in creationism as well. At least your idol Gerry doesn’t believe in that claptrap. He’s an atheist now. Good for him.

@Spanky:
Spanky, leave the phannies alone.. poor souls, all the cr@p they had to put up with in the last 2 weeks left them in tears…

“The way you treat yourself that’s how others will treat you”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-2/#comments#ixzz0j8fuzeHZ
If GB wants to be respected by women he should have better boundaries and standards. He wh*res himself out on every level and he gets the consequences for his actions.

Hammertime @ 03/24/2010 at 8:14 pm

Get over it CINTHIA. The GALS probably consider YOU a stalker so they get rid of your crap like we wish we could get rid of it here.
YOU need to take your medication. No one believes you. Loser.
Curious – I remember reading awhile back that he doesnt bring women to his house. Maybe bc they could stalk him there??? Who knows. But I’d believe itd be a hotel before his own house and own bed.
He’s SINGLE SINGLE. If he had a girlfriend that he considered a GF he’d say well, I’m dating. And leave it at that. Right now he just has the toybox rotation whomever is in it now and that’s it. Why is that not obvios to you people?

dating/single @ 03/24/2010 at 9:12 pm

I don’t think Gerry ever publicly said he had a girlfriend when he was dating Bianca. He always says he is single, as in not married. He is splitting hairs, but I think he just wants to keep things private. He has acknowledged girlfriends in interviews when talking about the past, but he never seems to acknowledge them publicly during the time he is actually dating them.

the real cece @ 03/24/2010 at 9:34 pm

@Curious: They always say that. Interviewers take recorders with them so they don’t get sued when a celebrity claims they didn’t say something in an interview. They should share the recording.

@Jay: I don’t think he believes in anything that doesn’t give him money or get him laid.

@Curious: Jealous? I think the word is “disgusted” or “sickened by.” I wouldn’t want to trade lives with him.

@Curious: It’s not trust. It’s manipulation of desperate women.

@the real cece:

If any post regarding who he may or may not be dating was delated, it is because it is in violation of the rules at the Gals website. It is also a rule at the board that is affiliated with Geard Butler.Net.

A lot of other actor and actresses MB’s also have have the same type of rules in that there is no talk about who an actor or actress may or may not be involved with in their personal life.

@dating/single:

Actually in an interview last year he said that he is dating “a nice girl in New York” so he does acknoweledge the girls he dates.

@Hammertime:
I agree about the girlfriend
And about the not bringing the girls back to his home, sounds so obvious for him – it doesn’t surprise me at all. He is so secretive and so worried about his privacy, or anything coming back to him, that any ½-way intelligent person would take such percussions. Again, I’m not defending his behavior just saying that at least he has some standards; if you have to do what you have to do, better do it out of your sanctuary.

A Movie Star, so rare.

twitterfiles @ 03/24/2010 at 11:54 pm

On the whole, she gets on my nerves like all fitness and gym “lunkheads” do but I am addicted to her tweet account -partly because honestly I need to lose 20 pounds, class reunion August…AM is married or almost married so I don’t buy the rumormill on GALS who for the most part, over-react and get everything wrong regarding Gerard.
@AliciaMarieBODY
My favorite topic: HATERS. Love them. Embrace them. You can’t have them unless you are GREAT or pretty damn close to it. If you don’t have any haters, go find some. HATERS push you to achieve and be even BIGGER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER ;-)

@dating/single: He has acknowledged girlfriends in interviews when talking about the past, but he never seems to acknowledge them publicly during the time he is actually dating them.
——————————
So true.

@sukar: What interview was that and when?

Hammertime @ 03/25/2010 at 12:27 am

@twitterfiles:
GALS are so caught up in Gb fantasyland that they tend to go off the deep end more often than not. I stay as far away from interacting with them as is possible. It was pretty much decided 15 threads ago that AM is his nutritionist or something like that or someone found out she was so the GALS can be blamed for ruining yet another life for no reason.
@SoTrue:
Its because it wouldnt make sense to say he never has a gf ever so he makes up something that sounds vague but nice. If he had a gf, thered be paps parked onher front stoop. His love life is that big a deal right now. i just think he’s single.
@curious:
I thought he brought jasmine to india??? Am I wrong here??

hellotheregb @ 03/25/2010 at 12:40 am

Just watched D. letterman with Tina Fey, She told this funny story of Tracy Morgan. They were somewhere awards or something and a beautiful women was spokes person or something, anyway men were jocking to get her attention and tina says that Tracey just cuts to the chase has this great line. Tina imitates Tracey and says he is just exactly on point! She was great and Tracey sounds as though he has the best pick up lines. I would have gone home with him. so my point being that Gman could really use a few lesson from the morgan! give it a try g. watch letterman and see how it is done!

Nicole Angela @ 03/25/2010 at 12:42 am

…Nicole Angela looks like a tranny! Like Sofia Vergera does.

I think it was around 2008 when he talked about the NY gf. I can’t remember the publication. It’s somewhere on GALS.

Well, he and Ellen have certainly bonded since his last trip to her show. She actually kissed him two times on the cheek. They must have had lots of fun in Cabo. Just an observation with no particular meaning. Except that the peeps in the circle stick together. Hope he’s happy. He’s in the in crowd. But, hey, what’s really wrong with that? Anyhoo, I still adore him. He’s funny and self-decrecating and well, he’s just Gerry.

National average @ 03/25/2010 at 12:59 am

@sukar: Actually in an interview last year he said that he is dating “a nice girl in New York”

I just read an article last night that said women in NYC have twice the national average in sex partners. So I’m sure she was a very “nice” girl for Gerard. LOL.

gossiphound @ 03/25/2010 at 1:15 am

@Curious:

Look at what is coming out of the woodwork about Jesse James.
Sounds like manwhores should just not bother ever getting married for the sake of womenkind and the world. Remember the novel the Scarlet Letter where adulterers has to wear a red A. We need to bring that back for manwhores, okay all whores to be fair to both sexes. A W or a P for promiscous, LOL. Or a warning symbol.

How do you think Sandra took the news that the latest stripper claims she and Jesse got it on bare back as they say. And stupid was that chick?

queen bee @ 03/25/2010 at 1:18 am

a tribute to the future of Gerard and Jennifer aniston’s relationship…ENJOY!
__

Waxing Poetic @ 03/25/2010 at 1:20 am

@gossiphound:

Poetic justice: when all the older femicoms start having their husbands ganked by the younger amoral ***** their 40 year old radical ideology helped create.

Gisele Bundchen and Angelina jolie look like trannies too.
but id still bang them. ha
As does Tyra and Kim K.
Who is sofia vergegra?

There are @ 03/25/2010 at 1:30 am

too many posts on too many threads. I can’t keep up, so I’m ditching this until we go on to Coriolanus and more clarity. Love him.

@queen bee:LOL that was hilarious, I wish we had that play on each of Bounty Hunter threads…that’s right up there with Howard Stern’s diss….thank you!

gossiphound @ 03/25/2010 at 1:36 am

@Waxing Poetic:

Sorry Waxing – Frank Sinatra and his Rat Packers were behaving the same in the 1940s just as Charlie Chaplin in the 1920s just like Henry the VIII in the 1600′s. This is nothing new just the modern age means you can’t hide it anymore and yes gives you more opportunities. There have been stupid young things who do the bidding of rich and/or powerful and/or famous men since time began.

gossiphound @ 03/25/2010 at 1:45 am

@twitterfiles:

If she is his nutritionist, then either she is not very good or Gerry isn’t taking advice if he said he was doing weight training on a diet of 500 calories a day. Or any training for that matter. And when you do that kind of crap it ruins your metabolism so you gain weight that much faster when you go offf a healthy regime.

Say no 2 rom coms @ 03/25/2010 at 2:18 am

Gerard, for the love of all that is decent and compelling, stop doing rom coms. You have no idea what love is and it is never more evident than in rom coms; you are just not believable at all. Someone said you love doing rom coms but tough sh*t because you suck at them. Stick to action flicks, no heart or brain required for those; a perfect fit for you.

@gossiphound: i agree GH , when Jimmy asked him why would he do this?…he said ,”i have no idea”….he should of said , “Did you see my Barbados photos?.”..i think he really was crushed by the comments over his weight to go to such a unhealthy extreme.

not again @ 03/25/2010 at 2:23 am

@Waxing Poetic: Quinn, quit b*tching. Desperate girls and boys have always targeted, and have been the target of, powerful egocentric men.

U R still a Wh*re @ 03/25/2010 at 3:35 am

@not again:

Considering your past admission, in this very forum, to using SEX to gain POWER anything you say is dogsh*t to me. I’ve always been straightforward in my positions while you have openly admitted to achieving personal gain through dishonest means. Die, in rapid fire, wh*re. You have no credibilty at all. I can see why you attack me so vociferously as I’m your anti thesis. You have made it clear that you are fine with using people for your own gain and I don’t know about anyone else here, but people like you are all too common in this crazy, evil world and I, for one, have no desire to know people like you. Nothing New and Not Again, same *****, same place, just a different day.

Here’s another one of those photos of Gerry looking thrilled to be with a fan.

@Jay:

What about Oneness University?
Curious wrote on another thread that he’s apparently deep into the occult and new age stuff – he likes to explore them.
Doesn’t sound like an athiest to me, more like someone who’s searching.

I’m sure his devout Catholic mother would be heart-broken.

@Athiest?: What’s this about Gerry being an athiest? When did he confirm that? I’ve never had that impression about him.

What about Oneness University?
Doesn’t sound like an athiest to me, more like someone who’s searching.

I’m sure his devout Catholic mother would be heart-broken.

Jay is probably referring to the fact that Hollywood is full of God haters so in order to secure his future in Hollyweird, Gerard would have to become a God hater, too. Gerard is obviously a sell out and desires money and fame above all things so he should be quite comfortable rejecting his mother’s faith.

Lol….. all these things you guys are saying about him makes me like this dude ever more.
Hes just a big kid, hes not trying to conform into this special hollywood group where you have to be formal and watch your every move. He’s having fun. Which i think, personally, is an idol id love to have,

@Sam: Which i think, personally, is an idol id love to have,

Go ahead, kid, “idolize” him. Worship at the altar of Gerard Butler.

fun is good @ 03/25/2010 at 10:33 am

@Sam: Fun is a good thing for a guy like Gerry and I do think that is a lot of what he’s about. Unfortunately he does not subscribe to that idea for his fans who had to sit through that awful movie NOT SO FUN for us fans. I wish the guy would develop some absolutes about his career. I know that’s the not so fun part about being a grown up, you establish some operational guidelines and stick to them. Having some care for your hard won fan base and not subjecting them to embarrassing work product – there’s a plan.

“I don’t think Gerry ever publicly said he had a girlfriend when he was dating Bianca”.

YES HE DID….AT HIS FIRST CONVENTION HE EVEN BROUGHT BIANCA AND INTRODUCED HER AS HIS GIRLFRIEND. A COUPLE OF SUMMERS AGO HE MENTIONED IN AN INTERVIEW HE WAS DATING A NY WOMAN.

Nobody You Know @ 03/25/2010 at 12:34 pm

@@66:

Sorry, but you are wrong. He never introduced her as his girlfriend.

No, you’re wrong. Yes he did.

Stories of that first convention have been told and retold on every fan site and there was NEVER a mention that he brought a gf with him. There is even video from it and no such thing shows up. If true that ‘litte’ incident would have been at the top of discussion lists.

There are pictures of her at the convention.

OK, if he brought Bianca to a fan convention – prove it.

look on gals…….she is in a flowered dress in the backgrouind

was his beard

Sorry. I looked but I don’t see Bianca in a flowered dress or anything else. If it’s there, you’ll have to post it here.

It’s there and I don’t have to do anything. Trust me she was there.

You guys are nuts. No picture of Bianca at the convention because she was NOT there. Nuf said.

Clair, Glasgow, GB Fan @ 03/25/2010 at 1:34 pm

Bianca was his only only girlfriend. She has been everywhere with him. red carpet, fan conventions. I remember someone saying he introduced her to his fans.
Where did it come from that Jasmine went to India with him. That’s who he brung with his bloke pals? When did the affair with Jasmine begin? After Bianca or during?
Alicia poses/ed as his nutrition counsellor, i doubt that validity. she dresses as though she runs her wee frock up from a dinner napkins. egads

Charred Remains @ 03/25/2010 at 1:53 pm

Can someone attach the GALS pics of Bianca at the fan convention then?? SOMEONE has to have them…just post them and put the naysayers to rest please.

Can't be done @ 03/25/2010 at 2:03 pm

No one can post the dang pictures because they don’t exist. If they did, they would have been all over these boards long, long ago. Think of all the Bianca, Jasmine etc. arguments over the past few years. Someone would have pulled out the big guns to prove a point. No picies. Plain and simple.

MR. GIGGLES …please…. could you insert Monty Python’s “The Arguement” here …LOL

you guys are so funny…thanks for the chuckles

Danielle Trawrick @ 03/25/2010 at 2:35 pm

@Clair, Glasgow, GB Fan:

“she dresses as though she runs her wee frock up from a dinner napkins. egads.”

Well that was…an interesting statement. haha

butler Had a 4some @ 03/25/2010 at 2:38 pm

with those girls? what is runa wee frocks? ha good for gerry he’s living the life of a real man u womans dont understand tiger jesse, gerard renegade dudes. if u want fidelity u better not find these bad boy s they cant have one womans. get a nice guy thats all
vince

Fritz the Cat @ 03/25/2010 at 3:03 pm

Yes, Bianca was with him that time in Vegas.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

sheesh, u dumb skirts got nowt better 2 do than gab on some actor dude

Bet he went to India the first time with Fryguy

Fabricate @ 03/25/2010 at 7:22 pm

@Juniper:

a thousand stfu’s

the real cece @ 03/25/2010 at 7:33 pm

I heard Bianca was with him then too. He also introduced her as his girlfriend at his birthday party in Montreal or somewhere he was filming at the time.

I doubt the phannies would allow evidence of Bianca being at the convention with him. From what I heard, they went insane that she was with him and that’s when the real ugliness toward her began. She WAS his girlfriend, so accept it already. It was years ago. What difference does it make now?

His fans obviously don’t care about his happiness, as they claim, or they’d be more accepting that he has had girlfriends and would hope he is happy in his relationships instead of tearing them to shreds. They wonder why they’re made fun of, well there you go.

They want to believe he’s always available for their own fantasies. It’s rather selfish and delusional.

curious cat @ 03/25/2010 at 8:55 pm

Oh, my. Hot damn. What a sideshow.Why no vid of GB on Leno? Don’t get that. Someone posted a link but all I got was removed due to violation of terms of use. This is very odd.
@spanky #10. Good one. @everyone who discussed what GB said to the fan he hugged on Ellen, what does it matter? He jokes and spins yarns galore. I don’t know if it’s serious lying, but taking him seriously is a mistake, chickies and whatever roosters hang here.
@val # 34 I think you have a point about his not being all there.
#curious #43 Of course they knew who was going to say what on a TV talk show. They can’t leave that to chance. I loved the exchange between Sophia and GB about the $60 loan. What comedy.
@curious #53 I am thoroughly sick of people saying anyone who “hates” GB is just “jealous.” The regulars here who are critical don’t “hate” him. They just don’t WORSHIP him. They are probably the UNfans he should cultivate. They want the best from him, not the worst.
@56 So older women shouldn’t get excited by a young good lookin’ man? Everyone has the right to appreciate beauty. Even dirty old men and dirty old women.
@everyone who says he is an atheist. Where that come from?
@sukar #71 When he stops referring to “girls” he has dated and starts talking about “women” I MIGHT start taking this bozo seriously. MIGHT> The exchange with Sophia was priceless, especially when she said she was too old for him (3 years younger) and he said he was 60. And she said, “But you don’t have any money,” referring to the $60 for the valet. Don’t believe this isn’t rehearsed. It was snappy comedy. But Network TV is not gonna risk the gazillions of bucks they get on unplanned bloopers. Have a great weekend, y’all.

Fabricate @ 03/25/2010 at 9:03 pm

@curious cat:
Thanks for the boring run-down what the hell

the real cece @ 03/25/2010 at 9:12 pm

@curious cat: Well said about the girls vs. women thing. But his fans call him a “boy’ all the time and he says he still thinks he’s 20. They’re enablers who are as bad as he is.

Lisa and Kim…….Ever since he was linked to Jennifer he became known as a sex symbol. You both have it ass backwards, Jeez what a couple of dumb bimbos.

realitycheck @ 03/25/2010 at 9:51 pm

I agree, I hate that he talks of ‘girls’ all the time. He sounds creepy.

Bianca was with him at the convention. He did not introduce her as his girlfriend. In fact, a bold conventioneer asked Bianca upfront if she was Gerry’s girlfriend and she said no, we’re just friends. Standard Hollywood answer. You will not see her in any pictures. She was cropped out of them. You can see her leaning against the wall in the background in one picture, but you’d never know who she is if you weren’t there to see for yourself.

@curiouscat @ 03/25/2010 at 10:55 pm

@curious cat:

Je/sus, do Curious Cat, do you go through the thread with a pen and paper writing down your comments to each post with the post’s number- and THEN bore us all with ALL of your responses? No one knows what you are talking about, and no one is going to go look up each and every post you reference.
Your blow-by-blow opinion screams that you have an elevated sense of self importance on this board.

Sorry to be so blunt, but your long azz posts are tiring and have gotten on my last nerve.

@@curiouscat: you are a complete waste of space…kiss off @ cc can write whatever she likes ..do you just troll here to put down the regs? ….nice hobby you have

curious cat @ 04/06/2010 at 9:04 pm

Thanks for the support Spanky.
@ # 129. “NO NAME” Yes, twit, I do jot down names and numbers as I read, especially on a long thread, so if I see something I might want to reply to I can try to get it right, and leave a reference in case someone else wants to refer to the topic. Just a habit. I thought it was a courtesy. And if you find my posts boring, you don’t effing have to read them. Some others like what I have to say and regardless I will continue to say it. At least I post under the same handle all the time. So anyone who frequents these threads knows curious cat is a regular and pretty much what to expect. If ya don’t like it, lump it. If ya want to get into this fray, pick a name and own it. Don’t just attack people.