Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler shares on Wednesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that he sometimes goes commando!!!

Ellen first asks, “I am on a quest for World Domination and you wearing a kilt and if it had something to do with me that would me wonderful. Now, sometimes you don’t wear underwear under things like that, right?”

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk responds yes and then Ellen gifts him with a kilt and “Watch Ellen” boxers. Haha!

FYI: Gerry also announces on that show that he’s still single!

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

Curious, you are an idiot and are living in a dream world. Of course those journalists have not misconstrued what he said. He said those things and is now trying to do damage control. If those journos were lying or exaggerating, he would sue them in a heartbeat. Remember, you cannot misinterpret anything that comes out of his toilet mouth.

Instead of blaming the magazines, blame his mother for not raising him properly.

What did he say to the woman he was hugging at the end?
………………………………………………………………………………………………….
See you in the broom closet in ten minutes….

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-2/#comments#ixzz0j8R97WUE

@confused:
[@deport him or imprison him: ]
People have such a visceral reaction to him; they either love him or hate him but you can’t stay indifferent to him. The ones who hate him are mostly jealous of him so they try to detract him to make themselves feel better. Just let him be, and let him perform his antics. He gladdens many a person’s heart. There is no need to be jealous of him. Believe me he has a lot of shortcomings as well. If you went out on a date with him, I don’t think you could have handled the craziness. Most people can’t not even celebrities. That’s one of the many reasons he’s single.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………
G is what you call a passive-aggressive personality…they like to hit with their words and then back track because they know they said to much..he does it for the shock value and attention…♥

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-3/#comments#ixzz0j8SHRPxK

@@curious:
You know what? I heard many celebrities say that their words get twisted or taken out of context whenever they give interviews to print media. That’s why some of them will do only video interviews. BTW, look at all the headlines about him on Google. They are all excerpts from other interviews and many of them are misrepresentations of what was said.
So Yes I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.
And one more thing. You can disagree with me but you don’t need to call me stupid. What I’m saying is based on fact.
All of you angry posters really need to get a grip – this is not life or death. This a frivolous thread about GB. Lighten up!!!

That kilt looked like a towel wrap!!! And whoever asked about the background and thought it looked like the Scottish flag: I think it is supposed to be the background of Ellen’s show. If you look in the TV monitor in the pic, you can see her show’s logo.

I actually cringed when they showed the audience, especially the older women who looked like they were in their 50s and 60s. Their expressions were just so adoring and excited…but yet creepy. If they had been men and Gerry was a woman, they would have looked like dirty old lechers. I wonder if Gerry ever gets creeped out by it all. They could be his mom.

Gerry said that the kilt looked like the Argentina flag. Maybe it was supposed to be the Scottish flag..? It does kind of look like her background logo, but I think it was supposed to be the Scottish flag, although Gerry thought it looked more like Argentina!
When was this tapped? Was it last week, or did Ellen not know that the premiere was last Sunday?

@Hannah:LOL phannies do all their speculating HERE on JJ….where the aren’t resticted by anything….including their own imagination .

@@kilt: GB taped his Ellen segment yesterday.

kinda funny @ 03/24/2010 at 6:44 pm

when Ellen asked him who he went to India with – he seemed kind of embarrassed to say he went with guys.

@<a href=”/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-2nut. I bet you believe in creationism as well. At least your idol Gerry doesn’t believe in that claptrap. He’s an atheist now. Good for him.

@confused: There is no God, you religious nut. I bet you believe in creationism as well. At least your idol Gerry doesn’t believe in that claptrap. He’s an atheist now. Good for him.

@Spanky:
Spanky, leave the phannies alone.. poor souls, all the cr@p they had to put up with in the last 2 weeks left them in tears…

“The way you treat yourself that’s how others will treat you”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/24/gerard-butler-commando/comment-page-2/#comments#ixzz0j8fuzeHZ
If GB wants to be respected by women he should have better boundaries and standards. He wh*res himself out on every level and he gets the consequences for his actions.

Hammertime @ 03/24/2010 at 8:14 pm

Get over it CINTHIA. The GALS probably consider YOU a stalker so they get rid of your crap like we wish we could get rid of it here.
YOU need to take your medication. No one believes you. Loser.
Curious – I remember reading awhile back that he doesnt bring women to his house. Maybe bc they could stalk him there??? Who knows. But I’d believe itd be a hotel before his own house and own bed.
He’s SINGLE SINGLE. If he had a girlfriend that he considered a GF he’d say well, I’m dating. And leave it at that. Right now he just has the toybox rotation whomever is in it now and that’s it. Why is that not obvios to you people?

dating/single @ 03/24/2010 at 9:12 pm

I don’t think Gerry ever publicly said he had a girlfriend when he was dating Bianca. He always says he is single, as in not married. He is splitting hairs, but I think he just wants to keep things private. He has acknowledged girlfriends in interviews when talking about the past, but he never seems to acknowledge them publicly during the time he is actually dating them.

the real cece @ 03/24/2010 at 9:34 pm

@Curious: They always say that. Interviewers take recorders with them so they don’t get sued when a celebrity claims they didn’t say something in an interview. They should share the recording.

@Jay: I don’t think he believes in anything that doesn’t give him money or get him laid.

@Curious: Jealous? I think the word is “disgusted” or “sickened by.” I wouldn’t want to trade lives with him.

@Curious: It’s not trust. It’s manipulation of desperate women.

@the real cece:

If any post regarding who he may or may not be dating was delated, it is because it is in violation of the rules at the Gals website. It is also a rule at the board that is affiliated with Geard Butler.Net.

A lot of other actor and actresses MB’s also have have the same type of rules in that there is no talk about who an actor or actress may or may not be involved with in their personal life.

@dating/single:

Actually in an interview last year he said that he is dating “a nice girl in New York” so he does acknoweledge the girls he dates.

@Hammertime:
I agree about the girlfriend
And about the not bringing the girls back to his home, sounds so obvious for him – it doesn’t surprise me at all. He is so secretive and so worried about his privacy, or anything coming back to him, that any ½-way intelligent person would take such percussions. Again, I’m not defending his behavior just saying that at least he has some standards; if you have to do what you have to do, better do it out of your sanctuary.

A Movie Star, so rare.

twitterfiles @ 03/24/2010 at 11:54 pm

On the whole, she gets on my nerves like all fitness and gym “lunkheads” do but I am addicted to her tweet account -partly because honestly I need to lose 20 pounds, class reunion August…AM is married or almost married so I don’t buy the rumormill on GALS who for the most part, over-react and get everything wrong regarding Gerard.
@AliciaMarieBODY
My favorite topic: HATERS. Love them. Embrace them. You can’t have them unless you are GREAT or pretty damn close to it. If you don’t have any haters, go find some. HATERS push you to achieve and be even BIGGER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER ;-)

@dating/single: He has acknowledged girlfriends in interviews when talking about the past, but he never seems to acknowledge them publicly during the time he is actually dating them.
——————————
So true.

@sukar: What interview was that and when?

Hammertime @ 03/25/2010 at 12:27 am

@twitterfiles:
GALS are so caught up in Gb fantasyland that they tend to go off the deep end more often than not. I stay as far away from interacting with them as is possible. It was pretty much decided 15 threads ago that AM is his nutritionist or something like that or someone found out she was so the GALS can be blamed for ruining yet another life for no reason.
@SoTrue:
Its because it wouldnt make sense to say he never has a gf ever so he makes up something that sounds vague but nice. If he had a gf, thered be paps parked onher front stoop. His love life is that big a deal right now. i just think he’s single.
@curious:
I thought he brought jasmine to india??? Am I wrong here??

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All