Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler Goes Commando!

Gerard Butler shares on Wednesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that he sometimes goes commando!!!

Ellen first asks, “I am on a quest for World Domination and you wearing a kilt and if it had something to do with me that would me wonderful. Now, sometimes you don’t wear underwear under things like that, right?”

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk responds yes and then Ellen gifts him with a kilt and “Watch Ellen” boxers. Haha!

FYI: Gerry also announces on that show that he’s still single!

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All
hellotheregb @ 03/25/2010 at 12:40 am

Just watched D. letterman with Tina Fey, She told this funny story of Tracy Morgan. They were somewhere awards or something and a beautiful women was spokes person or something, anyway men were jocking to get her attention and tina says that Tracey just cuts to the chase has this great line. Tina imitates Tracey and says he is just exactly on point! She was great and Tracey sounds as though he has the best pick up lines. I would have gone home with him. so my point being that Gman could really use a few lesson from the morgan! give it a try g. watch letterman and see how it is done!

Nicole Angela @ 03/25/2010 at 12:42 am

…Nicole Angela looks like a tranny! Like Sofia Vergera does.

I think it was around 2008 when he talked about the NY gf. I can’t remember the publication. It’s somewhere on GALS.

Well, he and Ellen have certainly bonded since his last trip to her show. She actually kissed him two times on the cheek. They must have had lots of fun in Cabo. Just an observation with no particular meaning. Except that the peeps in the circle stick together. Hope he’s happy. He’s in the in crowd. But, hey, what’s really wrong with that? Anyhoo, I still adore him. He’s funny and self-decrecating and well, he’s just Gerry.

National average @ 03/25/2010 at 12:59 am

@sukar: Actually in an interview last year he said that he is dating “a nice girl in New York”

I just read an article last night that said women in NYC have twice the national average in sex partners. So I’m sure she was a very “nice” girl for Gerard. LOL.

gossiphound @ 03/25/2010 at 1:15 am

@Curious:

Look at what is coming out of the woodwork about Jesse James.
Sounds like manwhores should just not bother ever getting married for the sake of womenkind and the world. Remember the novel the Scarlet Letter where adulterers has to wear a red A. We need to bring that back for manwhores, okay all whores to be fair to both sexes. A W or a P for promiscous, LOL. Or a warning symbol.

How do you think Sandra took the news that the latest stripper claims she and Jesse got it on bare back as they say. And stupid was that chick?

queen bee @ 03/25/2010 at 1:18 am

a tribute to the future of Gerard and Jennifer aniston’s relationship…ENJOY!
__

Waxing Poetic @ 03/25/2010 at 1:20 am

@gossiphound:

Poetic justice: when all the older femicoms start having their husbands ganked by the younger amoral ***** their 40 year old radical ideology helped create.

Gisele Bundchen and Angelina jolie look like trannies too.
but id still bang them. ha
As does Tyra and Kim K.
Who is sofia vergegra?

There are @ 03/25/2010 at 1:30 am

too many posts on too many threads. I can’t keep up, so I’m ditching this until we go on to Coriolanus and more clarity. Love him.

@queen bee:LOL that was hilarious, I wish we had that play on each of Bounty Hunter threads…that’s right up there with Howard Stern’s diss….thank you!

gossiphound @ 03/25/2010 at 1:36 am

@Waxing Poetic:

Sorry Waxing – Frank Sinatra and his Rat Packers were behaving the same in the 1940s just as Charlie Chaplin in the 1920s just like Henry the VIII in the 1600′s. This is nothing new just the modern age means you can’t hide it anymore and yes gives you more opportunities. There have been stupid young things who do the bidding of rich and/or powerful and/or famous men since time began.

gossiphound @ 03/25/2010 at 1:45 am

@twitterfiles:

If she is his nutritionist, then either she is not very good or Gerry isn’t taking advice if he said he was doing weight training on a diet of 500 calories a day. Or any training for that matter. And when you do that kind of crap it ruins your metabolism so you gain weight that much faster when you go offf a healthy regime.

Say no 2 rom coms @ 03/25/2010 at 2:18 am

Gerard, for the love of all that is decent and compelling, stop doing rom coms. You have no idea what love is and it is never more evident than in rom coms; you are just not believable at all. Someone said you love doing rom coms but tough sh*t because you suck at them. Stick to action flicks, no heart or brain required for those; a perfect fit for you.

@gossiphound: i agree GH , when Jimmy asked him why would he do this?…he said ,”i have no idea”….he should of said , “Did you see my Barbados photos?.”..i think he really was crushed by the comments over his weight to go to such a unhealthy extreme.

not again @ 03/25/2010 at 2:23 am

@Waxing Poetic: Quinn, quit b*tching. Desperate girls and boys have always targeted, and have been the target of, powerful egocentric men.

U R still a Wh*re @ 03/25/2010 at 3:35 am

@not again:

Considering your past admission, in this very forum, to using SEX to gain POWER anything you say is dogsh*t to me. I’ve always been straightforward in my positions while you have openly admitted to achieving personal gain through dishonest means. Die, in rapid fire, wh*re. You have no credibilty at all. I can see why you attack me so vociferously as I’m your anti thesis. You have made it clear that you are fine with using people for your own gain and I don’t know about anyone else here, but people like you are all too common in this crazy, evil world and I, for one, have no desire to know people like you. Nothing New and Not Again, same *****, same place, just a different day.

Here’s another one of those photos of Gerry looking thrilled to be with a fan.

@Jay:

What about Oneness University?
Curious wrote on another thread that he’s apparently deep into the occult and new age stuff – he likes to explore them.
Doesn’t sound like an athiest to me, more like someone who’s searching.

I’m sure his devout Catholic mother would be heart-broken.

@Athiest?: What’s this about Gerry being an athiest? When did he confirm that? I’ve never had that impression about him.

What about Oneness University?
Doesn’t sound like an athiest to me, more like someone who’s searching.

I’m sure his devout Catholic mother would be heart-broken.

Jay is probably referring to the fact that Hollywood is full of God haters so in order to secure his future in Hollyweird, Gerard would have to become a God hater, too. Gerard is obviously a sell out and desires money and fame above all things so he should be quite comfortable rejecting his mother’s faith.

Lol….. all these things you guys are saying about him makes me like this dude ever more.
Hes just a big kid, hes not trying to conform into this special hollywood group where you have to be formal and watch your every move. He’s having fun. Which i think, personally, is an idol id love to have,

@Sam: Which i think, personally, is an idol id love to have,

Go ahead, kid, “idolize” him. Worship at the altar of Gerard Butler.

fun is good @ 03/25/2010 at 10:33 am

@Sam: Fun is a good thing for a guy like Gerry and I do think that is a lot of what he’s about. Unfortunately he does not subscribe to that idea for his fans who had to sit through that awful movie NOT SO FUN for us fans. I wish the guy would develop some absolutes about his career. I know that’s the not so fun part about being a grown up, you establish some operational guidelines and stick to them. Having some care for your hard won fan base and not subjecting them to embarrassing work product – there’s a plan.

“I don’t think Gerry ever publicly said he had a girlfriend when he was dating Bianca”.

YES HE DID….AT HIS FIRST CONVENTION HE EVEN BROUGHT BIANCA AND INTRODUCED HER AS HIS GIRLFRIEND. A COUPLE OF SUMMERS AGO HE MENTIONED IN AN INTERVIEW HE WAS DATING A NY WOMAN.

Nobody You Know @ 03/25/2010 at 12:34 pm

@@66:

Sorry, but you are wrong. He never introduced her as his girlfriend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All