Gerard Butler Sings 'L.A. Woman' on Leno

Gerard Butler Sings 'L.A. Woman' on Leno

Gerard Butler is shown a funny picture on a digital camera as he leaves a show at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles on Tuesday night (March 23).

Last night, the 40-year-old Scottish actor (in PRPS jeans) gave an impromptu performance of The Doors’ “L.A. Woman.” Gerry sang into the commercial break during The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Watch the women go wild and scream like crazy below!!!

Gerard Butler Sings ‘L.A. Woman’ on Leno

gerard butler sings la woman leno 01
gerard butler sings la woman leno 02
gerard butler sings la woman leno 03
gerard butler sings la woman leno 04
gerard butler sings la woman leno 05
gerard butler sings la woman leno 06
gerard butler sings la woman leno 07
gerard butler sings la woman leno 08

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
brightside @ 03/24/2010 at 4:38 pm

No matter how good-looking a guy is…..no, I repeat, no guy should ever grin the psychotic I’m-going-to-eat-your-liver grin! It is very off-putting and makes nice ladies grab their hangbags and run, Gerry. Really, run!

I hate this Douche bag!

Overkill with the G…the phannies are going wild..LOL…high-fiving my regulars…♥♥

I bet Jared was amongst those “women who went wild and screamed like crazy”.

Funny. I often forget he sings even though I have seen The Phantom of The Opera. He seems like he is a cool guy to hang out with.

I really enjoy this guy. He’s not handsome in the traditional pretty boy way, but there is just something about him that sure draws me in. Hot man.

juniper & lamplight @ 03/24/2010 at 4:58 pm

Butler only sounds good when the audience is drunk

Wearing his favorite hat again….Nothing like advertising yourself…..LOL…♥♥

Hot Hot Hot

gotta be kidding @ 03/24/2010 at 5:30 pm

I hate when he sings! it makes me cringe. hey, i never saw and never want to see phantom, so go ahead and give me the red thumbs! I can take it!

are there so many douche bag posters on here?

OH MY GOD HOT!

Ms Anonymous @ 03/24/2010 at 5:39 pm

@why?:

Because people like Infamously Cool live to troll the place, they don’t have a life.

He is such a kind soul and just happens to be very good looking and hot. He is also very talented. Love to hear him sing. If you don’t want to watch POTO, then don’t … If you don’t want to watch his movies, then don’t.. There are plenty of us that do…. go troll some where else..

lala land phannies out there @ 03/24/2010 at 6:01 pm

Posters aren’t douchebags if they express their opinions. You airhead phannies are the real trolls for slamming everyone else. Keep stroking your gerry dolls and STFU!

@CJ: maybe he should upgrade his hat to a bull pooping or a stallion mounting….333333

@Spanky:
……………………………………………………………………………….
LOL!…♥

@Spanky: lol!!! I agree.. Gerry, your hats are horrible…

Gerry was singing? More like screaming and being a rock star wannabe. I’ll give him props for trying to be an entertaining interview, but not for being a good singer.
Also…..getting sick of his overexposure. It makes him seem desperate for attention, whether true or not..

My ear drums just literally cried blood.

Someone please pull out his guy’s vocal chords and shove them up his a**!

gotta be kidding @ 03/24/2010 at 6:37 pm

good grief, why can’t this talented and handsome guy just star in good movies and stop with all the bs PR already? I agree OVEREXPOSED!! and I like him alot, but it’s such a waste, he’s sort of becoming a cartoon. tsk tsk.

He is a twat @ 03/24/2010 at 6:43 pm

He can sing as loud as he wants, he’s still a gay.

I think he is gay too.

like that song

Of course he’s gay…. and he’s become quite a media *ho** to.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All