Gwyneth Paltrow is a Spiritual Sweetheart

Gwyneth Paltrow is a Spiritual Sweetheart

Gwyneth Paltrow leaves a church in North London on Thursday (March 25)

The 37-year-old actress wore a super chic Burberry trench while out and about.

Gwyneth wrote in her newest Goop newsletter that she loved living in Nashville, Tennessee while filming Love Don’t Let Me Down.

“Never have I met such warm people, heard such good music, eaten so much fried chicken,” Gwyn wrote. “I could go on and on.”

10+ pictures inside of Gwyneth Paltrow leaving a church in North London…

gwyneth paltrow church north london 01

Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Ms. Sixty @ 03/25/2010 at 4:01 pm

Love the coat.

P.R IS ALL IT IS @ 03/25/2010 at 4:01 pm

I loved it when she was with Ben Affleck just saw Bounce last night..

They were the perfect couple.. Since she hasn’t been seen with
Chris Martin .. no one has seen him in months.. or her children..
you have to wonder what she is doing in London when she is
in the U>S filming a movie playing a country singer…??>>

eightball @ 03/25/2010 at 4:03 pm

Gwynnie’s looking rough.

Her face seems to be getting more and more square as she gets older.

Wearing ripped jeans to church? Klassy.

@P.R IS ALL IT IS: He seems to be on tour a lot and she seems to be away working. Makes you wonder how much time they actuaIly spend together but I guess they make it work.

not showing her legs?

she is bever with her husband..trouble perhaps?

fashionista @ 03/25/2010 at 4:12 pm

I like some of the outfits she wears but she’s not a very good dresser. She has good taste in accessories though.

Gwyn’s face looks bloated.

I like that GP’s growing her hair out but I think she should try a darker blonde. The light blonde doesn’t flatter her too much.

I love her look in those pix!

theinfamouslife.com

That’s actually Coldplay’s recording studio, which is a converted church :)

What happened to her?
She looks like a dude.

twin peaks @ 03/25/2010 at 4:31 pm

Her hair looks orange on top.

Sorry, she’s looking fug.

Paltrow is really no prettier than her cousin from The L Word. Both are sort of strange looking. She just has a slightly better team of stylists.

isn’t she vegan?

G.P. used to be so cute. Now she doesn’t make any effort except with her clothes.

YU...CK... @ 03/25/2010 at 4:59 pm

SHE IS SO MANLY LOOKING.

You people make me laugh. She is one of the loveliest woman, probably more beautiful than all of you are, but you are horrible to her (& to Jennifer Aniston and, heck, to everyone!).
She looks classy, as she very often does. Can’t go wrong with Burberry.

YU...CK... @ 03/25/2010 at 5:03 pm

CAN’T BELIEVE A BEAUTY LIKE BLYTHE DANNER IS HER MOM. YEP, SHE FAVORS THE DAD.

@Liz: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that’s your personal opinion. Personally, I find her rather plain. She’s not pretty just very tall. And she is fairly ignorant when she opens her mouth, so I wouldn’t call her lovely.

I am so looking forward to Iron Man 2!

@Liz: Ripped jeans and working last year’s trends is not classy. Trendy and desperate, yes.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All