Carey Mulligan is 'The Greatest'

Carey Mulligan is 'The Greatest'

Carey Mulligan is looking lovely at the premiere of her newest film, The Greatest, held at the Linwood Dunn Theater on Thursday (March 25) in Hollywood.

The 24-year-old actress shared a laugh with co-stars Pierce Brosnan and Johnny Simmons!

The Greatest tells the story of a troubled teenage girl and a family trying to get over the loss of their son.

Also pictured inside is Carey doing some shopping in L.A. earlier in the day.

10+ pictures inside of Carey Mulligan premiering The Greatest

carey mulligan the greatest premiere 11
carey mulligan the greatest premiere 12
carey mulligan the greatest premiere 13
carey mulligan the greatest premiere 14

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

love her, a real sweetheart, reminds me of a young Sally Fields..

lexy hates bilson @ 03/26/2010 at 5:37 pm

I’m not feeling that dress but she’s so beautiful and radiant! She’s glowing and she’s got a great smile!

Harley Quinn @ 03/26/2010 at 5:39 pm

she looks chic but that dress would be a better choice for a 60 year old.

Geraldbean @ 03/26/2010 at 5:41 pm

Gorgeous! I don’t think that’s a dress for a premiere though…

Rilakkuma @ 03/26/2010 at 5:42 pm

Fugly, Ugly, Boring

Very annoying girl. I just want to punch her in the face

to taylor @ 03/26/2010 at 5:56 pm

why would you want to punch a girl you don’t know, nor have any hope of meeting, in the face. is it perhaps that you are jealous of the talent this girl possess?

I love Carey, but this dress was meant for a 50 year old woman.

i dont know het personally but i think she was fantastic in ‘an education’ and though i love her chanel dress, it is kinda aging

I have to add that Carey somehow makes it work though. She looks cute.

What is she wearing? That’s a dress my grandmother would wear!

Ello’ I’m 85 years old!!! Do you want me to be your granny??

I’m getting tired of Carey Mulligan,
and She looks like a Teacher , not a actress.

she looks like my gran

lexy hates bilson @ 03/26/2010 at 7:31 pm

She’s a very talented ACTRESS and she’s very good at her job. She doesn’t need to walk around 1/2 naked with chicken cutlets in her bra. She’s got talent!!

jkljoläo @ 03/26/2010 at 8:17 pm

she looks soo old

I love Pierce Brosnan this movie sounds really good cant wait to see it

She looks elderly.

I’m sorry not hating but this girl doesn’t look like she only 24!

very plain looking

how cute she is!

Saad Khan @ 03/27/2010 at 1:34 am

Gr8 movie.. every1 should watch it !!!

she’s so boing. only reason blogs keep posting her is because she’s ******** shia labeouf, otherwise we wouldnt even know who she is. how is she on here so much,. she’s one of those actresses that you dont understand how they get so much attenton with little to no appeal.

Don Sinner @ 03/27/2010 at 2:10 am

this woman is disgusting, getting an oscar nod for a pedo fantasy movie, no wonder the academy loves Polanski

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All