Angelina Jolie: Private Playground Family Fun

Angelina Jolie: Private Playground Family Fun

Angelina Jolie takes three of her kids — Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3 — to a private playground in Venice, Italy on Saturday afternoon (March 27).

It looks like the family took home some leftovers from lunch at Cipriani!

Yesterday, Angie was seen getting in some bonding time with her adorable twins, Vivienne and Knox, on the balcony of their apartment.

FYI: Angie is toting around the Akris ecru horsehair bag.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie‘s private playground family fun…

angelina jolie private playground 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All
elizabeth @ 03/27/2010 at 3:15 pm

Wow, I can’t believe I’m first. Great pics JJ thanks for all the pics….lately – you spoiling us. Hello to all JP fans

Great pix JJ!!! Many thanks!

This is so cute. Angie and her girls. The girls are growing so fast

Maria from Texas @ 03/27/2010 at 3:17 pm

I’LL BET THAT MAD AND BRAD ARE TAKING CARE OF SOME BUSINESS PROBABLY IN LA. OR FRANCE.

CindyBrady @ 03/27/2010 at 3:18 pm

Poor Shiloh. I hope her hair grows back soon.

all of angie and brad’s are so adorable

Wow. Shiloh and the twins all look exactly the same. It

Looks like Pax is with them, can’t see his face. Shi is going to be tall.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Angie Please resume your pilote lessons. I love you and your children.

I think there is a troll here thumbing fans down and haters up. You won’t win. This is Angie’s thread. I’m onto you.

Super cute! Three beautiful kids with their gorgeous mom!

Thank you JJ for clearing it.

luvangie4ever @ 03/27/2010 at 3:33 pm

Precious!!! Thanks so much, Jared!!! They all look so beautiful. I’m loving Shiloh’s cute outfit. What a glorious day for family time. Love Angie, she’s the best!

Cute kids. and the stupid conversation about Shiloh will began again. as if this is the first time seeing the child. Her hair is adorable. and I bet she loves it. Cute.. so glad they are doing what we see every other celeb doing everyday. Enjoying their children. They have a big property in France and in LA. The children must have a lot of room to play when they are home pools, play sets and so many other things. I figure that is why we don’t see them They have a yard to play in at home. But in Venice I am sure the kids want to get out and do more and see more. Thus we will see more pics.
I wonder if they will hit the theater to see the Dragon movie.

Well this makes it nice to see pictures. The fools will be here soon with the usual dumb and useless comments..

just laugh at them and move on. IDIOTS.

And they can say whatever they want. IT will never change the fact that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have beautiful family and life together..

TOGETHER IS THE WORD THAT DRIVES THEM THE MOST INSANE..LOL

TRUTH HURTS. @ 03/27/2010 at 3:35 pm

Hello Jolie-Pitt fans. We are having the best week ever.

I really dig Shiloh’s style. She is soooooooooo adorable.
I love to dress my little girl just like hers.
To cute for words.

Thanks for the pics. All the kids are adorable and so personable – each in his or her own way!

why do the insist on dressi shiloh like a boy whil Zahara dresses like a girl? so weird!! This family bugs me

ladylurksalot @ 03/27/2010 at 3:37 pm

@duuumm: @Tanny:

Grown adults making derogatory comments about a toddler. Does that make you feel all witty and tough now? Crawl back under your rock and come back out after a few more years of evolution, ‘kay?

I like Shiloh’s Tom-boy style but her haircut is very bad, it looks like if she has cut her hair by herself

Looks like spring in Venice. Comfy clothing for cutie pie Shiloh. Zee and Mad are cute too. Lovely family.

I wonder if Little Miss Shiloh gave herself a haircut? I did that when I was about three or four. My mother actually tried to “repair” the damage I had done with one of those crazy vacuum clean/hair cutter things. Flowbees, maybe? I wound up looking like Sinead O’Conner for months. :)

Either way, this is a gorgeous family. I love the way Shiloh dresses. I think Zahara is a little princess and Pax is handsome.

All the kids are beautiful and you can tell how loved and well rounded they are.

Gorgeous family.

Does BP even live in Venice? It has been one week since the last time he was seen with her or kids in there. Is he living in France or he is visiting Paris for some business!hehehehe

He isn’t even with her on weekend , makes you to go hmmmm.

Love Angie!
Her kids are so cute!

Shiloh resembles both her mom and dad. Perfect combination.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All