Adam Lambert To Perform at GLAAD Awards

Adam Lambert To Perform at GLAAD Awards

Adam Lambert will perform at the 2010 GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday (April 17).

Also, Constance McMillen, the Mississippi teenager whose high school cancelled the prom rather than allow Constance and her girlfriend to attend, will present the Stephen F. Kolzak Award to comedienne Wanda Sykes. Also in attendance will be director/designer Tom Ford, cast members from Glee, Drew Barrymore and Eric Dane.

GLAAD has advocated for out music artists, including myself, and I am proud to be part of the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards this year,” said Adam. “GLAAD’s work to share stories that grow acceptance and understanding about the gay and transgender community is so important in our culture today.”

Pictured here: Adam at Boy George‘s new single launch at London’s Merah Club on March 20.

adam lambert glaad awards performance 01
adam lambert glaad awards performance 02
adam lambert glaad awards performance 03
adam lambert glaad awards performance 04
adam lambert glaad awards performance 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

over exposed, you think?,

MrMarleyFAN @ 03/29/2010 at 2:47 pm

Oooooh! Didn’t see that one coming (snark)

MrMarleyFAN @ 03/29/2010 at 2:50 pm

Dayum! Chaz Bono looks like if you stuck a pin in there would be a hissing mess flying all about.

Somebody needs to tell Adam that being “openly gay” does not mean dressing like a clown. Actually, he looks more like a pimp.

@julie:

Um, no. When was the last time he performed in America? Not recently.

Can’t wait for yet another epic Out of this world performance and Outfit, Bring it on BB ;)

Adam always looks like P!NK, I donno if that’s a good thing…. Hummm
he’s pretty?

The photo of Adam Lambert and Boy George was taken while Adam Lambert was overseas on tour. In fact, Boy George invited Adam to his party at London’s Merah Club. It was a party, people dress up, celebrate. I guess Boy George just made a million dollar deal with VH1 for some show. Ca Ching! I can’t wait to see Adam Lambert do a concert in the states and I can’t wait to hear his next single.

I personally love Adam’s style. He looks gorgeous with Boy George. Glad to hear that he will be performing at the Glaad Awards. That’s great.

gramma karen @ 03/29/2010 at 3:13 pm

Yes, He sure is pretty, pretty magnificent, outragous vacals and as long as he has us old chicks lovin him, he will be #1 before long!!
You go Adam!!!! 2010 is your Year!!! Bring it on Baby !!!!

Love this guy!! Can’t wait to see him perform.

@julie:
Over exposed is a major understatement!

I like him and I don’t care that he’s gay.

Harley Quinn @ 03/29/2010 at 3:29 pm

i find him very repulsive.

@sillyme:

I agree… a freaky clown!

Adam is the perfect choice to perform at the GLAAD Awards. I’ve had my tkts for a couple of months and am soooo excited to hear him perform.

iWoman: Adam and his band RECENTLY performed at Fantasy Springs Resort, Indio, CA on February 28th to rave reviews. Adam and the band were absolutely fabulous…sold out crowd of ALL ages rocking out to his beautiful voice. Adam is the best! He is finishing up a month long promo tour overseas where he and his album have been hugely popular. Adam IS a superstar!

repulsive!!! such strong negative reaction to some one you aparantly know nothing about .., maybe the sign of some deep seated physical problems,,,,I suggest you check on that…Adam is living his dream. and to that i say amen!!! nuff said….

Omaha Reader @ 03/29/2010 at 3:50 pm

Love Adam Lambert!

Just last month, you idiot!!!

I was trying to reply to iWoman.

@Julie, if you think he is overexposed why do you google his name all of the time, you troll.

Harley Quinn @ 03/29/2010 at 4:31 pm

@nougart: whatever

Love the way Adam looks in this picture :) He’s so talented in so many ways. Not only he’s a great singer, with an amazing voice, he is a great performer and has a great sense of fashion. I wonder if this award show is going to be broadcasted on TV. Can’t wait to see it.

I feel so sorry for the jealous haters who come here and make negative comments. Get a life people!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All