Leonardo DiCaprio: Chess and Cigars

Leonardo DiCaprio: Chess and Cigars

Leonardo DiCaprio was joined by his fellow celebrity buddies, Lukas Haas and Kevin Connolly for a few friendly games of chess over a couple of fine cigars on Sunday (March 28) in Beverly Hills.

The 35-year-old actor’s girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, recently commented on their stronger relationship after their time apart. “It was a half year for which I am very grateful,” she told Israel’s L’Isha magazine. “I needed it. I came to understand a lot of things about myself.”

“I worked on myself [and] I grew up,” Bar said. “I didn’t know what ‘alone’ was like. Today I know that a relationship can work only if you know you can be alone and you are not afraid. Today I’m not afraid of being alone.”

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio enjoying chess and cigars…

leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 01
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 02
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 03
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 04
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 05
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 06
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 07
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 08
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 09
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 10
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 11

Photos: GSI Media
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

He has changed so much. Looks so much more mature. I think it’s nice but as for cigarettes he should really quit. I can’t wait to see the new movie with him, forgot the title.

threemousketteers @ 03/29/2010 at 11:20 am

Somehow when Bar got together with Leo she seems not so hot anymore.

threemousketteers @ 03/29/2010 at 11:21 am

@resources for teachers: It’s shutterisland. similar to Gothika but the plot in reverse ! hee

he has the worst fashion sense and his body is average. yet, i think he is the most sexiest man alive, he makes everything look good, and i’m completely obsessed with him.

& i LOVE all these people who think leo and bar should break up =P

What’s the deal with an Israeli and American? children with perfect genes???????

equilibrium 88 @ 03/29/2010 at 11:35 am

Look at Bunchén! She’s moved on in wedded bliss already O.O

I like Leo and think he is a good actor, although I don’t think he is ready to settle down and felt crowded by Bar. I think she fed into his notion that she needed to be strong alone first (in other words don’t crowd Leo he needs his space). If a guy is ready for a relationship he will make you feel wanted and will not feel crowded or make you feel you need to be strong alone (i.e. without him).

I’m his fan, i really am, but seriously what’s up with the clothes ? Knee-length pants and socks doesn’t really go together that well,IMO

Well i love Bar but i think she deserves someone better than Leo… He doesn´t respets her, he is never there for her like she is always there for him… And that interwie… OMG! We all know she doesn´t fells that way, she wants to start her own familly and she wants to get marry and spend most of the time whit the men she loves… I don´t belive when she says that a relationship can only works if you are alone and you´re noy afraid… What she really means is ” My relationship whit Leo can only work if i can be alone in Israel and he can be in L.A whit his friends and he can go out whit them and be surrounded by models” and i think she doesn´t deserves that… She deserves a man who respect her and can be there for her all the time… And i think that´s what she really wants.. If she says other thing it´s because she loves Leo so much and doesn´t wanna ruin this moment whit him talking about marriege and familly because Leo hates the idea of being a familly man… he only wants sex partners… and that´s so sad… you deserve better B!!!

He isn’t losing his hotness. He is just changing into a man instead of having boyish-good looks. He’s very sexy & hot! I for one am happy to see him become more manly.

@Argentina: Well said, but the fact that she always puts up with everything that he has done behind her makes me see that they deserve each other.
One of them need fame, and one of them need a bed warmer. I’m sure you guys know who’s who

In an interview he said that he feels lonely sometimes, i just hope he can find someone who’s with him for who he really is not what he has.

pictures see @ 03/29/2010 at 12:13 pm

@Argentina: look at the pictures…does that look like a guy that is ready to settle down with Barf. Does that look like someone in love?!?!? lol That looks like a guy that doesnt give a f*** really about her and uses It when he get It all with he snap of his fingers! She might be in love but Leo CLEARLY isnt in love with her!!! lol And if you were a Barf fan and you were TRUTHFULL with yourself you would see that. Nice hanging with Lukas Leo! Talk about always hanging with someone! lol

@37: that´s what i said… that he is not in love whit her!!! i don´t know if you didn´t understand what i said… but i think he doesn´t respect her and if he is not in love they shoul split up… i used to be a fan of Leo but seeing the way he acts whit Bar makes me think what kind of men was i loving… A man who doesn´t fell any kind of respect for his girlfriend!!! That´s so sad… he is not the man i thoug he was… Bar deserves better…

For the “ignorant” ones, Bar is in Israel right now. This is why you don’t see them together. Capice?

equilibrium 88 @ 03/29/2010 at 12:44 pm

@ella: those are rather superficial reasons ? A bed warmer? for fame?? I guess Bar really loves him.. but it’s probably not mutual. But it’s true whenever i see news about Leo then there’s news about Bar OMG. haha.

pictures see @ 03/29/2010 at 12:56 pm

@Nicki: she is ALWAYS in Israel or SOMEWHERE ELSE. The point is the feelings between barf and Leo aren’t mutual. Barf will follow Leo like a puppy dog to the center of the earth and back. And Leo wont even lift a finger to see his girlfriend anywhere she goes, who he clearly is “in love” with!! lol I find it weird that he spends more time with his male friends that he does his girlfriend that he is “in love” with! haha!

@Nicki: of course thats where she is! never with Leo! haha that’s the trend!!! Leo gets some sex then send her off again!!!

Barfie's and Leo's schedule @ 03/29/2010 at 1:07 pm

This is Barfie’s and Leo’s schedule:

1) sex for a few days,

2) then back to Israel for a month or 2

3) sex for a few days,

4) then back to Israel for a month of two! :))))))))))

I bet Leo tells her he needs “space” a lot! She seems like she would crowd him!! lol

@Argentina:

Poor Bar =).
She doesn’t like him at all, she wants to get attention

he is dressed like a ten year old again

So basically Bar was clingy and Leo didn’t like it. Wow! only 6 months to find herself and then back with the guy she had to find herself away from. That doesn’t even make sense other than she just told the world that Leo doesn’t want to be with her very often and it drove her crazy so he dumped her with the words “grow” up and she came crawling back claiming to have grown and now she has to bite her tongue when she wants to complain about him not being around 24/7.

@sara: that’s IT in a nutshell! Now she can’t complain because that was the reason for the break in the first place! lol

She also wanted to move in with him to be with him 24/7 so she woudlnt be ‘alone’ and leo said “hell no, you’re not moving in with me” lol

Mandy #48, when did Leo tell you he rebuffed (look it up) her attempt to move in with him? Or are you just clairvoyant (look it up)?

Leo is a great actor, but looks like a troll. It appears somebody smashed his face in. He has the ugliest face shape, and a terrible body. Leo makes Robert Pattinson look like a dreamboat, and that’s a difficult task LOL.

@natalie: You’re just upset because Leo can’t stand being around Barf the troll for 2 long. People mag said Leo broke it of with Barface because she wanted to move in with him. I guess he needed his S P A C E. Funny how he doesnt seem to need space with his real friends. He only needs lot of space when it comes to Barfie! Its the truth!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All