Leonardo DiCaprio: Chess and Cigars

Leonardo DiCaprio: Chess and Cigars

Leonardo DiCaprio was joined by his fellow celebrity buddies, Lukas Haas and Kevin Connolly for a few friendly games of chess over a couple of fine cigars on Sunday (March 28) in Beverly Hills.

The 35-year-old actor’s girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, recently commented on their stronger relationship after their time apart. “It was a half year for which I am very grateful,” she told Israel’s L’Isha magazine. “I needed it. I came to understand a lot of things about myself.”

“I worked on myself [and] I grew up,” Bar said. “I didn’t know what ‘alone’ was like. Today I know that a relationship can work only if you know you can be alone and you are not afraid. Today I’m not afraid of being alone.”

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio enjoying chess and cigars…

leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All
Poor man leo @ 03/29/2010 at 11:50 pm

He looks absolutely horrible.
He is not a teenager anymore!!

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/30/2010 at 12:50 am

TRUE HE LOOKS GROSS FAT HIS FACE IS FAT HE HAS A GUT UGH BAR WILL DEF DROP HIM SOON SHE NO LONGER CARES BEING WITHOUT HIM SO LET HIM PUFF ON HIS CIGARS VERY HEALTHY AND HANG WITH HIS IMMATURE FRIENDS WHICH THEY ALL ARE ITS A MATTER OF TIME WHEN BAR WILL BOOT HIM OR SEND HIM TO WEIGHT WATCHERS SHE HAS HER LIFE AND ALOT OF GOOD THINGS GOING ON HEY BRIGHTSIDE WHATS GOING ON WHY ARNT YOU USING YOUR NAME DONT YOU MISS ME I MEAN I HAVE A LIFE YOU DONT I HOPE YOU HAVE TIME TO TAKE A SHOWER AND DONT FORGET TO WASH YOUR BURKA

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/30/2010 at 12:50 am

That photo speaks volumes and not in a good way. Not to mention the comments…. lol

this is from leo’s twitter account : http://tweetphoto.com/10151950

if you go to simplyleonardodicaprio.com, you will see more pics of this day in Mexico, where they are kissing, he’s caressing her face and one really sweet of them hugged in the sun, really cute! that’s the way Leo hates Bar! the only thing is that you have to do a register to see the pics, but it worth!

here is the link of the pics,but you have to do the register!

As far as I know Leo doesn`t have a twitter account either. We all know, jennifer, that you miraculously see `passion` in Leo`s eyes around Barf. lol I don`t care about those photos one bit because those are typical photos of them, no connection, no emotion. Both look sad and bored to be around each other. And they are not aware of being photographed so I honestly couldn`t care less about them or about what they are doing on those photos. But whatever makes you happy, jennifer. LOL

@jennifer:

only when they saw the paps

@gg:

Leo doesn’t have a twitter account, i already saw this photo on Bar’s threads

@jennifer: I tried to register but it keeps showing error message, can you save the pictures and upload it with imagebam or something like that to show us,please ?
In the internet i only saw photos of them together on the boat but no caressing and hugging,it would be interested to see those photos you said before :)

@lol: Thanks,lol ! I see your point and i quite agree with you

seni cok seviyorum lütfen türkiye gel

I love how Leo is pushing her away in a lot of the pics. She’s trying to get Leo’s attention and it seems like he’s more interested in the phone conversation. She looks like a puppy trying to get attention from Leo and he’s pushing her away. You can tell that she likes Leo way more than he likes/tolerate her. Its just seems that Leo tolerates her for sex and then sends her back to Isreal for a looonnng time….there is nothing between them. There never was and there never will be.

If this was the best they have after 6 months apart its pretty pathetic.When Leo was dating Gisele you can tell from the emotion on Leo’s face from the pictures that he loved Gisele a lot more. I guess Leo has gone back to his old ways of prefering to hang out with his friends than her. Barfie fans be prepared to see her in her homeland A LOT!!!!! Honeymoon is ova! lol

Candycotton @ 03/30/2010 at 10:06 am

Check out this video on YouTube:

THIS IS DEDICATED TO LEO AND BARFY (LISTEN TO THE WORDS)!!

@jennifer:
Bar Refaeli Got Back Together With Leonardo DiCaprio Because She ‘Grew Up’

Jennifer, did you not notice that even nymag.com use quotation marks in the title (that word grew up),i’m sure people know what quotation marks means

@Candycotton: OMG, that lyric is f*cking funny Candycotton !
I laughed all the way i heard that song :D

Maybe they broke up again or they’re taking another long break?!?!

@lol:

I agree with you

1st time back online after being gone for a few days. 1st thing I see a post about leo- yeah! and what do I have to read about- bar! Can there just be posts on Leo???
As much as I like leo and his acting I must say he does dress rather juvenile and hardly behaves like a grown man. So he may not be the most appealing hot guy, but he sure has substance and quality which is why I am so very tired of bar news! Leo is the one w/ talent!
Notice a pattern?? Around 2 weeks ago she was everywhere with the same repititous comments. Then poor Sandra B. and Kate W. were all over the place and no bar.(Thank you God!) Now she is back in the news w/ a vengence! One post she wants to keep her life private while the next she blabs about her 6 month break, grows up, always there for him. Everything she says and does is pure and utter crap! She is too needy for attention and the spotlight.
Leo likes his privacy and all she does is have her mommy dearest spin more nonsense for attention and fame. She tried this one and that one… none of those guys have anything remotely kind to say about her- nor do they care. Besides understand she has been w/ most of Israel’s male population including ones in the nursing homes.
She says when engaged maybe she will hide her ring? She is miserable, but keeps up this. Please crawl back to the gutter and under the rock you came from!
Please have mercy and compassion and leave Leo in peace! He seems relaxed and happy, not hiding his face.
Please stick w/ only Leo posts!!! He is only worthy to chat about. And I wish his mother would hire a stylist or Armani to dress him better. When he grows up he is going to be even more incredible! Cannot do it while some wannabe sucks the life out of him.

@goldie03: I think when he gets a real girlfriend then we will see a better dressed Leo! A better Leo over all…He would actually care about what he dresses like, for the first time in his life he will want to impress someone. Now he has no one to impress! lol Leo will be a totally different person with the true gf!!

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/30/2010 at 12:21 pm

OH MY BRIGHTSIDE NOW WE KNOW OF YOU BEING COTTONCANDY AND OTHERS IT IS PATHETIC HOW SICKLY OBSESSED YOU ARE WITH LEO AND BAR AND YOU KNOW WHAT BAR IS LAUGING ALL THE WAY TO STARDOM JUST WAIT TO SEE HOW FAST SHE DUMPS FAT OLD LOOKING LEO IM SO HAPPY SHE USED HIM FOR WHAT SHE GOT JUST GOES TO SHOW ANOTHER MODEL DUMPED HIM GISELLE KICKED HIS BUTT TO THE CURB AND E WAS DEVESTATED AND HE WILL BE WHEN BAR DOES IT IF SHE DIDNT DO IT ALREADY SHE GOES TO ISREAL TO BE WITH HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS INSTEAD OF BEING WIT FAT GROSSED OUT LEO AND HIS IMMATURE FRIENDS DEAL WITH IT BRIGHTSIDE SYBIL TAKE YOUR MEDS YOU HAD A VERY LONG TALK WITH YOURSELF ERE AND DONT FORGE TO TAKE A SOWER AND WASH YOUR BURKA AND GREASY SKIN

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/30/2010 at 12:21 pm

@goldie03: I couldn’t agree with you more Goldie! : )

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All