Leonardo DiCaprio: Chess and Cigars

Leonardo DiCaprio: Chess and Cigars

Leonardo DiCaprio was joined by his fellow celebrity buddies, Lukas Haas and Kevin Connolly for a few friendly games of chess over a couple of fine cigars on Sunday (March 28) in Beverly Hills.

The 35-year-old actor’s girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, recently commented on their stronger relationship after their time apart. “It was a half year for which I am very grateful,” she told Israel’s L’Isha magazine. “I needed it. I came to understand a lot of things about myself.”

“I worked on myself [and] I grew up,” Bar said. “I didn’t know what ‘alone’ was like. Today I know that a relationship can work only if you know you can be alone and you are not afraid. Today I’m not afraid of being alone.”

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio enjoying chess and cigars…

leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 01
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 10
leonardo dicaprio chess and cigars 11

Photos: GSI Media
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All

DiCaprio is hugely talented & breathtakingly gorgeous & classically handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE HAS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEO 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she shall remain nameless @ 04/01/2010 at 1:40 am

I don’t understand Leo..he encourages people to go green, yet he smokes. Isn’t that also polluting our beautiful earth??

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 04/01/2010 at 9:24 am

Check out the following article, I think it summarizes it all:

I loved the first article ( #129 ). lol It`s clear that after all not everyone is buying what she said in that interview. LOL! I still think that it is very unexpected to hear something like this from her and even though she got a lot of media attention it didn`t really work for her. There are sites that love her and even there you could read ` sweet or controversial ` when they posted the story. Something is off but unfortunately I don`t know what. Maybe Leo just gave her more publicity so he is not bothered about commitment?

@128 As far as I know he has been trying to quit smoking for a while now. The last thing I heard was that he stopped smoking cigarettes but sometimes he still smokes cigars. At least he is trying!

okay- She met “men of the world”? She got her “girlfriends back”? Clearly this is not a healthy relationship. Does she REALLY think a relationship can work if you can be ALONE???????? Truth: A LONG DISTANCE relationship can only work if you can handle being alone OR a relationship can only work with LEO if you can handle being alone. I think its interesting that she says she grew up. I guess that was the problem and she knew it. She doesn’t sound mature at all. It seems to me that if she wants it to work, SHE is the one who has to make adjustments, and her family is doing the same as well. Now they don’t care if he converts or not. I think she wants some kind of power in the relationship and its clear she has none. She breaks up with him in the past and we all know women do that to get what they want and for her thats marriage. She wore that ring right after Giselle got married. That’s pressuring him and not very sensitive of her. Now she says she’s “grown up”…excuse me but I don’t think its very grown up to say that you’ve grown up.

gimme a break @ 04/01/2010 at 4:43 pm

Grown up? what an a## kisser!” Ya know, I’d say anything to “make it all better” too. He’s lookin really masculine these days. (HOT!!!) and Good for him that he’s going out and enjoying his freedom. I hope that makes her grow up even more!!!!! HA!!!! GO LEO!!!

I agree she does not sound mature at all. It sounds like she learned what she said so she can sound very `grown up`, smart and sweet. But it didn`t work. She learned to be alone? That`s why she followed Leo like a puppy ever since they got back together? Give me a break! She tried to date other guys but it didn`t work? She meant rich guys who gave her expensive gifts but weren`t famous enough to give her the attention she loves so much? lol

She’s only trying to impress people with that words, but she clearly FAILED on that because people don’t trust her. All she does point contrary to her words

Agree. She contradicts herself. She seems to be a bit bi-polar as to what she thinks she wants and what she says she wants. she doesn’t want to be referred to as leo’s girlfriend, but talks about him in an interview. she denies engagement rumors, but starts them by wearing a wedding ring. she wants his children so breaks up with him. wants to marry him so she breaks up with him, bad mouths him in the press and says he treated her like a second class girlfriend and breaks up with him and now we are suppose to believe that she didn’t know what alone was like and now has the secrets to what holds a healthy relationship together? If she wanted him so bad and wanted all of these things, then why is she breaking up with him.. What a dumbass. I can’t blame him for taking her back tho -string her along until he finds something better. She deserves it!! I’m sure leo can see through this crap like the rest of us. I almost feel bad for him that he has to deal with the embarassment of all of her contradictions. must be very confusing for him, but I guess he deserves that as well.

omg please hes gross he loks like a fat pig and he looks 10 15 yyrs older now he can make you loose you appetite

Regarding the “interview” of Barfy’s: She claims she was “grateful” to have had those six months b/c she learned to be “alone”…how is going from man to man during at least half of that time being “alone”? Also, it takes more than a mere six months to grow up! I read somewhere she supposedly said she “tried to be with other men” but couldn’t “stomach” it…WTF? Something is wrong w/that girl beyond just being an empty-headed sk*nk that is mooching off of Leo. Her parents don’t want her to go back to him? Give me a break! Barfy is only trying to make is sound like she was cool w/being dumped by Leo and is fine w/o any commit from him after all this time. It’s not that her parents do not want her to go back to him, its more like they want her to get out before it her lies, manipulation and gold digging get her into even more trouble! She is JOKE! OMT: What is with her saying she doesn’t need to be seen w/him on the red carpet “striking a pose” b/c she is “there for him” and is at “all the events”…does she know how stupid and pathetic she sounds? lol!

leo deserves better @ 04/03/2010 at 12:46 am

I think EVERYONE can see how stupid she sounds. I wonder what kind of looks Leo gets from people. I kinda hope that people judge him a little bit for her immaturity. He has to know how bad he looks.

i think he should kiss the ground she bar walks on for her being with him hes a fat slob looser immature little boy and cant grow up bar is goint o dump him son and once again he will be booted from a model

lori, if Leo should kiss the ground she walks on ( are you delusional or something?) then what should Barf do to thank Leo for putting her on the map and carrying her pathetic career? Not to mention how grateful she should be for photoshopping! lol Leo needs to kick her sorry a** out finally and find a quality woman already!

@Lola: she sounds psychotic if you ask me….

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 04/03/2010 at 5:22 pm

@144 145 B RIGHTSIDE SAME PPL DID LEO GIVE HER BAR HER BODY DID HE MAKE HER IS HE GOD DID HE GIVE HER HER BEAUTIFUL FAVE IS HE PLAYING GOD TO YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE SICKEST MOST PATHETIC PERSON SHES A MODEL DEAL WITH IT AND SHES GORGEOUS LEO IS A LOOSE AND YOU WILL SEE SOON SHE WILL DUMP HIM LIKE GISELLE DID AND HE CAN HANG WITH HIS STUPID IMATURE FRIENDS AND GET FATTER AND UGLIER AND OLDER LOOKING AND HAVE NO LIFE BAR WILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITHOUT LEO GOOD FOR YOU BAR YOU GO GIRL

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 04/04/2010 at 3:50 am

I know this is old, but I think its really funny clip for Leonardo:

Guillaume Canet’s question to Leonardo DiCaprio

And one more: Leonardo DiCaprio salutes Robert Deniro:

I think he does have great sense of humor, why is he always so serious when he gives interviews, he has great smile he should laugh more…

Posted by Goldie03 I cannot believe the comments Leo is gay- when did gay men start wearing plaid flannel shirts?
None of gay men I know Goldie thanks for the laugh.

Leo is clearly not that into poor Bar Refaeli. Leo be a gentleman and let her go. Oh and quit smoking it is so not green.

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 04/04/2010 at 10:05 pm

@ 147 and 148 ignore my questions cause you know im right just keep on posting your immature idiot links didnt even bother reading them your pathetic oh and by the way bar was just named as one of the most 50 most beautiful woman in the world it will be out soon maybe you should double up on your meds after hearing this cause you might go into cardiac arrest hahahaha what number are you????

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 04/04/2010 at 10:05 pm