Nick Jonas: Muscle Man

Nick Jonas: Muscle Man

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!

Nick Jonas flaunts his arm muscles in a fitted tanktop at the San Pedro Harbor on Sunday morning (March 28) in Long Beach, Calif.

The 17-year-old Jonas brother was accompanied by his big bro Joe Jonas.

The JoBros put on their best shorts and chartered a boat with friends. Joe’s girlfriend Demi Lovato sat this fishing expedition out!

Later in the day, Joe and Nick hit the orange carpet at the 2010 Kids’ Choice Awards.

25+ pictures inside of muscle man Nick Jonas

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
MrMarleyFAN @ 03/29/2010 at 1:49 pm

Nick is the cutest and most talented of the bro’s I think. He is the one who will have the most success if he leaves to be on his own permanently one day. I predict he will be very successful as a producer and writer for other acts.

DAAYUM!!! HE is so handsome!!! Love you Nick…

I’m a huge fan of nick, but I really think he’s gay.
And why’s he on JJ instead of JJR?!

I wish I was that bottle, he was drinking out of. I would be right on his lips. :)

my 20yo hormones can not handle this.
be my breakfast, lunch, and dinner mr. jonas.

Nick’s looking good!

undercover jonas luver @ 03/29/2010 at 2:17 pm

DANG BOY!!! SHOOT THOSE GUNS OVER HERE!!! LUV HIM!!!

Not that mind the muscles, but this is a Just Jared Jr. post.

Wow he’s been pumping up those muscles ,He is the cutest of the brothers.

Pqp…até ele tá super Hot!

wooah Nick has been working out looks Hawt !
& Joe looks nice in shorts there both so Amazing! :]

Whoa, someone’s giving Taylor Lautner a run for his money! Too bad both of them are so short. :\

ck_always @ 03/29/2010 at 3:34 pm

Get this gross teen crap off here, Jared. You’re burning my eyes!

Why does he always carry that man purse around? What could he possibly need besides a wallet??

Limer Losers @ 03/29/2010 at 4:17 pm

POSER

@Caroline Oh gee, I don’t know. Maybe his diabetes supplies. You have to carry that stuff everywhere just saying.

okay whatever @ 03/29/2010 at 6:23 pm

i used to think he was cute, i mean he still is but even with those arm muscles he’ll always have a baby face to me.
his head is too small for his buff body.

so this
is Muscle?
yep all right, for a teen i can agree for sure, but that s just it

Wasn’t this kid replaced by Beiber?

++Logan++ @ 03/29/2010 at 8:18 pm

he got muscly!!

Norma Stitz @ 03/29/2010 at 8:46 pm

Mmmmmmm………..Is it wrong I’d like to wrap my hands ’round those GUNS!

did anyone else notice that Nick isn’t wearing his ring, unless its the one on his dogtag? Joe is wearing his ring, so unless Nick doen’t want to lose it, the tabliods are going to have fun with this one.

how is it possible that out of three brothers, TWO of them look (89% they are) gay?

Krispin Glover @ 03/30/2010 at 3:01 pm

That’s sweeter than a ripe summer strawberry!

@tonks: He wears his ring on his necklace.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All