Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Ducati Duo

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Ducati Duo

Orlando Bloom hold hands and leads his girlfriend, Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr, through LAX airport on Sunday (March 28) in Los Angeles.

On the way into the airport, both Orlando and Miranda took the time to sign autographs for fans and take pictures with them. They caught a flight to NYC!

Earlier in the day, Orly was seen leaving a restaurant in West Hollywood with friends. He hopped on his Ducati motorcycle and zoomed off.

Mr. Bloom sure loves that green shirt of his!

20+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr catching a flight at LAX…

orlando bloom miranda kerr ducati 01
orlando bloom miranda kerr ducati 16
orlando bloom miranda kerr ducati 17
orlando bloom miranda kerr ducati 18
orlando bloom miranda kerr ducati 19
orlando bloom miranda kerr ducati 20
orlando bloom miranda kerr ducati 21

Credit: Matingas, Whittle, Bauergriffinonline; Photos: NationalPhotoGroup, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Geraldbean @ 03/29/2010 at 7:11 pm

So cute :]

gorgeous.... @ 03/29/2010 at 7:19 pm

Miranda always looks so effortlessly cool and stylish and beautiful of course……lucky Orlando.

He does not look cute with that hat

she has the face of a cat and a young boy

She is way too skinny and he is just puny. Not hatin’ jus sayin’.

Love them!!!!
Wonder where they are headed?
He is looking so adorable with his mussed hair and scruff.
And Miranda looks great, as always.
PS: Miranda, please burn those pants of Orlando’s.
Thanks!

You’re surprised that a model is skinny? What planet are you from?
And Orlando is not “puny” IMO. He is lean, but I don’t think that anyone as tall as he is, or as well built, can be called “puny”….IMO

I wonder if there are better quality pics out there? In the first pic on the third row, where Miranda has her left hand raised, the ring(s) on her middle finger look like a wedding set. You know, a solitaire diamond and a wedding band. I want a close up of that ring to see what it really is, because it sure looks *ahem* interesting.
Maybe all of the engagement denials are true. You aren’t engaged if you are already married.
OH MY!

More papfest as usual. Ridiculous as always. Morons!!!

it was when his last movie is out? why is he again here? he’s a male Rachel Bilson for me(famous for what? because he was a supporting role in a franchise movie)

Oh, that’s right.
Forgot to apply the hater double standard….
Flying together, eating together, walking together is a “set up”.
Being seen alone is PROOF that they don’t care about each other.
Haters….soooo pathetic.

LOL!
One of the biggest stars of the last decade, who STILL lands in the ‘most popular’ polls, is a nobody to you?
Then why did you stop to post, hmmmm?
Must be something interesting about him, then. Unless your life is really that empty and sad?
LOLOLOLLLL!!!

“papfest”?
Since when is flying out together a papfest?
Or are you saying that paps are NEVER at LAX? If you are saying that, you are even dumber than you appear (and that’s saying a lot).
Paps LIVE at LAX. Why do you think that there are so many pics of celebs at the airport.
Soooo stupid.

Get it right, JJ @ 03/29/2010 at 9:04 pm

The pics on the Ducati are from the 26th according to the timestamps on the pics.

I used Miranda Kerr’s KORA skin care range and it was horrible! I got a really bad reaction from using it. My mom bought it for me and she said that it was fairly pricey compared to similiar products. So just letting you know.

cant she afford longer jeans?

It works great for me. My skin has never been better.
Love the stuff!

Johnisbored @ 03/29/2010 at 10:48 pm

Re: KORA
Me and my girlfriend did some research on KORA and it is NOT organic. My girlfriend has very sensitive skin so we have to check all products. We thought Kora may be a good option because miranda kerr has claimed it be organic but it contains all the nasty stuff most other skin care ranges do. So we were a weee bit disapointed :(

Much of the “nasty stuff” that you mention are stabilizers and preservatives to keep it from spoiling, or losing it’s texture or overall quality.
Your friend may be able to find some with chemicals that are friendlier to her particular skin, but that’s about it.
I have used the Kora range for about six weeks now, and I will never buy anything else. i love it. And it smells amazing!

Johnisbored @ 03/29/2010 at 11:17 pm

Actually, she was in adelaide (Australia) and she told the media that she was hoping to get the product certified organic – can’t be certificate organic if it is not. That is why it is not certified. Sorry to disapoint you. She shouldn’t say it is organic if it is not. False advertising.

For sensitive skin, and a sure bet on looking younger than you are I have just one word “Cetaphil”.

I started working at the company I am currently at just right after my 40th birthday. I had worked there that whole year until my next birthday and in office tradition my coworkers bought a cake, sang HB, and thought I was turning 26! They were pissed at me that I was 40 and looked 25!

Forget all that expensive horsemanure. Miranda Kerr is full of crap and just trying to make money. In 2001 I read Kate Bosworths BETTER recommendation in her Self Magazine article to use Cetaphil. I threw out all my other skin care lines and havent used anything else since. Take that from a woman in her 40′s who still gets hit on by men in their 20′s. :)

*sigh*
It IS organic.
The “chemical” ingredients are derived from natural ORGANIC sources.
It is just a matter of time before it is certified.

If Kate’s recommendation was so much better, how come Miranda’s skin is 1000 times better than Kate’s???
Think about it.
And suuuuure you got confused for a 25 year old. You believed the load of garbage that your imaginary friends *ahem* I mean co-workers, handed you.
Miranda is 26, and looks 18.
Kate is 26, and looks 40.
Maybe you should have looked at Kate’s latest pap shots before making these claims. They make you look like an idiot.

Why all of the Kora hate?
Mad because Orlando and Miranda are still together, so you attack her from another angle? Kind of transparant, don’t you think?
Kora is a very good product, IMO. It makes my skin look fantastic. It’s worth a little extra money for my skin to look as great as it does now.
I’ll keep buying it, that’s for sure.

Awwww believe what you want. Spend hundreds of dollars a year on overpriced overpackaged crap that will be non-existent a year from now anyways. I spend $10 on something that has been proven over 30+ years to be great for sensitive skin AND the slowing of the clock is just an added benefit. I am not lying and neither were my coworkers. I suppose the complete strangers in their 20′s that ask me out are just trying to make me feel good about myself? LOL! Why be so insulting anyway? Did I insult YOU personally in some way? Kora IS overpriced, and I agree that marketing it as organic is false advertising until its has been CERTIFIED organic. Bread and cereal companies slap “whole grain” on their boxes because the product contains grains, but actually “whole grain” products high in fiber and whole grain benefits have to be certified as such. Its a marketing game and how gullible you must be to defend it so. That or you have some kind of stock in it?

Kate does not look 40. If she hadn’t taken up smoking and would eat more she would stay young looking longer. But that is another issue. Why the venom towards Kate anyway? It was advice she gave in an article, or do you want to call me a liar about that too? She wasnt trying to pimp out overpriced crap to line her pockets. Ten whole American dollars gets you great skin care that lasts. Take it or leave it, but Miranda Kerr could care less that you are over spending your hard earned cash as long as she convinces you its worth spending so she can get paid!

24, I mention “Kate” and some just cant help but start foaming at the mouth. LOL! Talk about transparent! I dont care if Miranda and Orlando spring out a baby or whatever. Where did the “Orlando and Miranda are still together” crap come from? Just pointing out a mere fact that women get sucked in to all these expensive skin care lines, like Kora for instance, and the celebs who promote them dont care what you look like. They are making money. Kate gave an honest example 8 years ago and its not expensive or bloated in its claims.

If the drug store lines work well for you, fine. Great.
But not everyone can use the cheap stuff.
I tried cetaphil soap in my teens, and something in it irritated my skin like crazy. I went to Clinique, and never had another problem. Does that make the makers of Clinique money hungry liars? No. Just as it doesn’t make Miranda money hungry because she has put out a quality line.
Go ahead and use the cheap stuff if it works for you. But don’t whine about the makers of the better products.
That’s like condemning Merceded Benz because their cars are expensive, when a Honda would get you to the same place. It’s ridiculous.
And yes, Kate does look forty. If I had to choose someone’s skin to envy, it sure would be Miranda over Kate.

Why there’s our scruffy, gorgeous man!
I wonder where they are going?
Not to Oz, for sure, if Frankie is with them.

Miranda Kerr wants to make lots of money people. Please do not humour her. Save your money and look after yourselves. She has dollar bills in her eyes and her hunky boyfriend is helping her out. KORA is a *****, overpriced product. $50 bucks for hand cream! Save your money don’t waste it.

P.S: Clinique is crap as well. Try Endota rosehip oil. It is delish!

Anyone who makes a statement like yours is just asking to be shot down.
Forty being confused for 25?
riiiiight.
If you had said that you were forty, being confused for 32, that would have been easier to stomach.
You came out taking a swing at Miranda, so you were just begging for one of her fans to take a swing at you.
Oh, and the ‘poor me, why are people insulting me’ garbage is laughable.
get over it.

Are you Miranda Kerr?

OH YAY!!!!
I thought that had fallen by the wayside……
-anyone who supports Miranda has to be Miranda herself, a family member or a paid employee.
Thanks for reminding us about that!
*rollseyes*
No dear, I imagine that Miranda is a little too busy making hot monkey love to Orlando, wherever they flew off to, to worry about idiots on the web.

Clinique works for me.
Don’t really care what you think
*kisses*

Are you saying your are an idiot?

@@32:

Are you saying you are an idiot?

KORA IS CRAP & MIRANDA IS @ 03/30/2010 at 12:39 am

Please make her go away

Yep, all of us are.
We are here arguing over total strangers, what else can we be?
Oh, and by the way, it’s ‘you’re’ for ‘you are’…you know, for future reference.
‘Your’ is possessive…..your coat, your hat, etc.

speaking of idiots…..
]why don’t you just avoid her threads???

KORA IS CRAP & MIRANDA IS @ 03/30/2010 at 12:46 am

@@Haley:

yeh, that is why she probably re-posted the message IDIOT

KORA IS CRAP & MIRANDA IS @ 03/30/2010 at 12:48 am

Coz I am hoping to find a lot of people who don’t like her aswell. I work in marketing so I do ALOT of online research.

I’m here because I like both of them. Orlando will always hold a soecial place in my heart. Such a sweetheart! And Miranda is adorable.

Well, i hope that vocabulary, spelling and tact are not job requirements. Otherwise you would have problems there “aswell”.
And your work involves such negativity? Poor, sad thing.

“ALOT” is that someone’s name???
Oh, you meant ‘a lot’. Gosh.

KORA IS CRAP & MIRANDA IS @ 03/30/2010 at 12:55 am

@@41:
What do you mean?? You hurt my feelings man :(

You are “hoping to find a lot of people who don’t like her as well”.
Focusing on such negativity can only bring that same negativity to your own life.
Karma can be a b**ch.

KORA IS CRAP & MIRANDA IS @ 03/30/2010 at 1:02 am

@@45:
I hope you die ******* (you are so mean) boo hoo boo hoo

Well, there ya go.

You chose the right person to find negativity on! Great chose!
Miranda is beautiful (VERY actually)… check!
Miranda is dating Orlando… check!
Miranda is rich… check!
Miranda is a quite successful MODEL… check!

YEP! You chose the right person… Who wouldn’t hate her?! In fact I’m sure I can find a few hateful places for your “online research” but at the same time I can show you a lot of places that down-right ADORE her to no end for the very same reasons I listed above.

But I guess life is much more fun wasting time finding hate online. Sounds like fun. Plus you’re on JustJared! I’m sure your “online research” will be quite interesting… *cough*

Are you intentionally trying to sound like an insane/troubled person? If not then that’s just creepy… :S

Well, hating someone like Miranda just helps them feel better about their own empty lives.
Poor things.

psssstt
*whispers*
i don’t think that they have to try too hard.

Whoa there #19, don’t be such a bulldog . You were totally wrong when you tried to defend Miranda and her skincare line. Miranda does indeed claim her Kora line is 100% organic. Always has.

The first statement on her own Facebook page for Kora Skin Care is her claim that the line is 100% organic. Go check it out and then come back here and apologize to that poor poster who was just trying to state her own opinion.

Okay than. O_o
Why are some of you all of a sudden having a crack at KORA? Really, I don’t understand the complaints, and some of you guys made it clear that the main reason you didn’t like the brand was because you don’t want her to make more money. I find that kind of funny, since I bet most of you have never tried it, and if it was a non-model/celeb product you guys probably wouldn’t even care about it, mention it, purchase it, etc. Honestly, if you don’t like that you are making her more money, then don’t buy it, really it’s that simple! If you don’t like that the claims are wrong, which you don’t know for sure, then go do something about it.
If you guys want to come and ‘warn’ everyone about the quality of the product, then fine, go ahead, after all it’s your opinion, but don’t get so damn passionate about it. It’s just a product.

You guys just want to attack Miranda. Not the product. If you guys were giving an opinion about the product, like constructive criticism, in a respectable manner, not the whole, “KORA CRAP”, then I’m plenty sure people would respect your opinion and even take your word.

And if ANY user deserves an apology. It’s the poor user who got wished death upon. Right? Or do you think people disagreeing is much worse then getting told, “I hope you die”??
This makes me sick.

You thought THAT poster was a “bulldog”??????
Wow. So the ones calling things “krap” and wishing someone would die are rational, but a poster making a calm statement is a “bulldog” ? Well, that just shows your true colors, now doesn’t it?
HYPOCRITE.
Oh, and by the way, it is organic.
As someone else said, everything is derived by natural means. Everything.
Will YOU come back to apologize to Miranda when YOU are proven wrong?
Yeah.
Didn’t think so.

His green T shirt and this terrible trousers are on Orlando like one month or more. I do hope his clothes has been washed at least once or twice during this time. Otherwise, his sweet curls and his girlfriends expensive organic parfume are not enough to make pleasant environment around them.

he is totally into her.

Oh, I imagine that they have a washing machine, don’t you?

That DOES look like an engagement ring/wedding band combo on the middle finger on her left hand. Wonder what it is? I don’t remember her wearing a ring like that before.
hmmmm

I’m sure he’s got a very sophisticated washing machine, as I’m sure by this point that he wears that shirt to make his “beloved” pap pics less valuable.
As for the Kora thing, aren’t you wasting your energies? Miranda is a model, not the chemist that developed it, not the owner of the company, just someone paid to smile and speak well of it. If that product is pure poison as you claim, it won’t be her head the one that will roll. What she says are the words of the company as I doubt she’s an expert in chemical products. She can only give her opinion on what effects it has on her skin. Am I right or did I miss something?

They got married last year, on the plane back from OZ to LA at the presence of their publicists. So romantic!

I love how seeing them together brings out the haters.
Soooo predictable.
And hilarious.
LOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!

Actually, it’s Miranda’s company. And she not only uses the products, but stands behind them as well. They are her baby.
I’ve tried the skin cream, and I love it. I will probably order more of the range.

There are pics of them arriving at JFK, but I’m a bit confused. They left LAX on the 28th, but the new pics are reportedly from the 30th. Now, I know that it’s a long flight from LA to NY, but doubt that it took two days. Plus, they are in the same clothes. Now that doesn’t mean anything for Orlando, but Miranda doesn’t wear the same clothes for several days in a row.
I guess that someone has their dates messed up, but at least we know where they went. Now whether they stay there is another question.

They left from LA on the 29th, JJ had the wrong dates, nothing new!
Now he’ll probably stay in a hotel as always.

It still doesn’t take 24 hours to cross the country.
And a hotel?
Yeah, sure. If it makes you feel better to believe that, then that’s fine.
LOL!

Infact a flight from LA to NYC takes nothing more than 5/6 hours but for some reasons they left the 29 morning and arrived ion NYC on the 30…probably they went sighseeing with the pilot…

Inmydreams @ 03/30/2010 at 1:24 pm

He is looking sexier than ever! I can’t wait to see him filming his next movie! I hope they are happy and get married. I would love to see how beautiful his children would be and what a great father he could be :)

Yeah, sure.
They took a commercial jet “sightseeing”.
Sure.
That makes much more sense than someone mixing up the dates.
Right.

Harley Quinn @ 03/30/2010 at 3:44 pm

i love her and i love them as a couple.

It would really help if you actually read the posts correctly before you start spewing your nonsense. Now please, go back and read posts 18, 19 20 and 54. Then you will see that your reply at 56 really makes no sense to the matter being discussed. I can’t be proven wrong, it’s already been shown I’m correct. So I guess I know what’s next.

As you say, a simple apology – on your part will do. Thanks. And please take the time to read and comprehend before you launch your vitriol at the next non-deserving poster. It will make this thread a nicer place for everyone.

You called someone who made a sane and rational comment a “bulldog”? That made absolutely no sense. Other have said more hateful things, but since you are on their side, you ignore them. But I guess you think that calling said poster a “bulldog” isn’t vitriol?
Would that be another *gasp* double standard!!!!
You need to apologize for trying to mascarade as an impartial observer. It ain’t workin’ chica.
But I will say that I’m sorry.
I’m sorry that you can’t separate a debate from a dogfight.
Oh, and while you are at it.
Please post your scientic research data that proves that you are right. I’m sure that you have that data to support your claims, right? Surely you aren’t stupid enough to base your claims on an ignorant, anonymous youtube clip, are you? Are you?

what is really strange.... @ 03/30/2010 at 9:13 pm

they hold hands and cuddle while they are in Los Angeles. But when they arrive at JFK airport in New York they leave the airport thru separate terminals?

So what are they a couple in Los Angeles but they hide it in New York?

Huh?

#19 here.
You called me a bulldog? Really? Because I calmly disagreed with someone?
That’s pretty rude, don’t you think?
Oh, and just for the record…..see this article:
This article includes this quote from Miranda:
“Kora has been scientifically formulated using a HIGH PERCENTAGE of organic ingredients, as well as a fusion of essential oils, healing remedies, herbal solutions and cutting-edge chemistry.”
Got it?? A HIGH PERCENTAGE.
See, it’s heavy on organic ingredients, without having to be 100% organic.
Since you wanted me to apologize to that “poor poster’ (why? because I disagreed with them??), I guess that you will be back to apologize to ME, because you were “totally wrong”.
Or are the rules different for you??

re-posting just in case they delete the previous post because of the link…..
#19 here.
You called me a bulldog? Really? Because I calmly disagreed with someone?
That’s pretty rude, don’t you think?
Oh, and just for the record…..see this article:
This article includes this quote from Miranda:
Got it?? A HIGH PERCENTAGE.
See, it’s heavy on organic ingredients, without having to be 100% organic.
Or are the rules different for you??

@19 and 75. Please. To refresh your memory, here’s what you wrote:
———————

“She said that it has organic ingredients, not that it was 100% organic. Big difference.
The only way to get something that is 100% natural and organic, is to make the stuff at home in your own kitchen.”
—————————————

The problem is Miranda herself claims her product line IS 100% organic. This is what she wrote on Kora’s facebook page: “I’ve recently helped create a 100 per cent organic line, which will be available in Australia” .

She made the claims in Adelaide to the original poster and she states it quite clearly on the Kora Skin Care Facebook page. Miranda makes specific claims of 100% organic, yet you log on over here, discount the original poster’s claims and state your own opinions as fact even in the face of 2 contradictory mentions. That’s just being stubborn and wrong. Got it?

LOL!
You called them a “bulldog” for that comment?
There wasn’t anything in there attacking anyone, yet you attack them, and demand an apology? For what? Having an opinion?
Sheesh, are YOU in the wrong place.

OK, now I’m curious.
I read the article that 76 linked, and now I want to read your side. Please post a link to that facebook page that you mentioned.
Thanks.

I don’t think that there is an official page. I’ve seen it mentioned on other pages, but I haven’t seen its own. Unless I just missed it.
Sorry, 77. If you can’t post a link to the page, I’m going to have to side with the “bulldog”.

From the Kora website…..

“In my industry looking after my skin is really important and what I put on my skin really matters.

Due to loving and appreciating all things natural and organic, approximately three years ago I started developing my own range of organic skincare. With a team of experts I personally created KORA Organic Skincare. The first step was bringing together natural and organic ingredients that I personally used and knew would deliver results. I then asked a lot of women what they actually wanted in skincare. We held focus groups where women of all ages trialled the products and I also personally trialled all the samples myself, taking them around the world with me; everywhere from Sydney to Paris to New York!!

Designed to nourish, replenish and re-hydrate the skin, KORA products are infused with antioxidant rich Noni, Herbal Extracts, Essential Oils and contain the highest quality plant derived and organic ingredients.

KORA reflects my passion for living a healthy, organic lifestyle and provides an opportunity for me to share my knowledge and experience of all things natural and organic. I truly value and appreciate this opportunity.

I hope you love my products as much as I do.”

hmmmm
Nothing in there about it being 100%, either.

Oh, OK
So YOU discounting articles using DIRECT QUOTES from Miranda is OK, as long as there is hearsay to go by, and the all important facebook that Miranda has probably never seen. Right.
The article posted above is EXACTLY what I stated. That it was not 100% organic. Not my OPINION, but FACT. Please point out the discrepancies in my statement when compared to the article I linked. Looks like the same information to me. And ONCE AGAIN……a product CAN be organic without being 100% organic. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
But I’m now done with you.
It just took a few posts to remind myself why I don’t come here that often.
Dealing with morons is tiresome.
But go ahead and keep posting your lies and insults, while claiming that disagreeing with someone is a horrible offense.
Hypocrisy seems to be your strong suit.
ta

holy moly @ 03/31/2010 at 1:29 am

enough already with Kora. I like reading honest opinions…. but they should be honest and not because you like or do not like someone.

I don’t know why they are a couple in la and not nyc, but I’m sure we will read some interesting viewpoints. :-)

And let the fights begin…. again and again and again.

hmmmm….I don’t care either way, but there are major flaws in your reasoning.
“…discount the original poster’s claims”
Exactly. “Claims” that they can’t back up with facts, become opinions. And everyone has a right to disagree with someone else’s opinion without being called a name.
“..and state your own opinions as fact”
But they came back and backed them up with proof. That makes them ‘facts’ and not just opinions. You can’t argue with facts.
“….even in the face of 2 contradictory mentions”
Again. They have every right discount them because they aren’t backed up with proof. You could have 100 “contradictory mentions”, but they don’t add up to squat without proof.
Anyway. I don’t see what the problem is. Someone disagreed with you. In a calm manner, BTW. I don’t understand why you are so upset.
“That’s just being stubborn and wrong.”
Pot, meet kettle.

Hey there everybody,
I’m a guy and this may sound gay (hehe) but tried Miranda Kerr’s Kora range. My girlfriend bought the foaming face wash stuff and day cream and it did nothing for her. It smelt nice but it didn’t nourish her skin the way Miranda claimed it would. So I thought i would give it a go and I didn’t like it either so we use the foaming face stuff as shower gel now, :)

NEWS FLASH: NOT ORGANIC @ 03/31/2010 at 3:12 am

I thought you all would be interested in seeing for yourselves a quote from Miranda Kerr’s KORA website stipulating that her products are certified organic. She is such a bloodly lier. These products are NOT certified organic. Check out the quote for yourselves :

NEWS FLASH: NOT ORGANIC @ 03/31/2010 at 3:19 am

@@72:

The problem is not about the product being 100% organic. The problem is that she is claiming that it is certified. This can trick a lot of consumers into buying her product under false pretences. Do you really think that this is far marketing?

Actually the exact words on that site you linked are that it is made from plant derived and certified organic ingredients. That means that it is some of the ingredients the ones that are certified organic, not the product itself. It’s like when you read the ingredients of a juice and it says it’s made of real apple, that doesn’t mean the juice is made 100% of apple, it means that real apples were used to make it instead of apple flavoured additives.
IMO it’s pretty clear.

There could be many reasons why they left separately and those reasons could be insignificant or important. There’s no way to know.
But I don’t think that being physically attached to each other 24/7 is what makes two people a couple anyway.

@@86:

Yes you are right, but i think the point is that Miranda Kerr said it would be certified by it wont be if it is not 100% IMO

Orlando always look’s GOOD 2 ME.

I don’t know what percentage of organic ingredients must a face cream have to be certified as organic, but I’m sure it’s not 100%. The only 100% organic products are fruits, vegetables and stuff like that, certainly not creams.
I’d like to know what her exact words were as this could be another case of misreading.

I think miranda is 2 skinny and it does not make it ok just because she is a model.

I don’t know what the rules are about being “certified”, but the last time I heard Miranda talk about it, she said that they were “working on getting it certified”. Certification is a lengthy process, I’m sure, so the statement from her website “That’s why I’m thrilled to be creating a certified organic product….” fits in with that. “Creating”, not ‘created’. In other words, they are still in the process. Maybe that’s why she has never said that it was 100% organic. She’s waiting for the tests to come back.

BTW, I use her products, and I LOVE them!

LOL!!
If you are going to make up personas just to lie, you shouldn’t make your story/characters so stupid.
“benji” (yeah, right) and his imaginary girlfriend bought Kora, OK? Then they both used it, supposedly, long enough to decide that it didn’t “nourish” their skin. *cough*. Now ‘he’ claims that they have enough left over to use it as a shower gel.
riiiiiight.
sure, we believe you
*rolleyes*

@@85:

How would you know? Have you got special powers or something?

Yeah.
It’s called a logical thought process.

@@97:

Making large assumptions isn’t really logical dude

No assumptions, just logic.
OK, I’ll spell it out for ya….
A “guy” who just ‘happens’ to log on a days old post to talk ‘krap’ about a product that isn’t in the title of the thread, so how did ‘he’ find it? Then claims that ‘he’ AND his ‘girlfriend’ used the product long enough to believe that it didn’t work, yet still had enough to use as a body wash? Really? A 4oz bottle has lasted that long??????
And you think that is the truth????
Pathetic and/or gullible. You pick.
It’s OBVIOUS to anyone with a functioning brain that this is just someone pretending to have used the product, just to try to insult Miranda.
My brain works, how about yours?

@100
How about instead of assuming everyone that does not support this line is a liar, delusional, an idiot, full of it, or the same person posting over and over again, how about just respectfully disagreeing with their opinion of the line and state your reasons why? You seem a very rude person. I’d bet you get told that alot.
The conversation was turned to Kora by someone (not me) and I stated my opinion on what I thought about spending so much money on cosmetic and skin care lines, and MY PERSONAL experience of using products that aren’t in pretty packages, unproven to be anything other than expensive. My experiences I shared ARE real. I get complimented all the time for my beautiful skin and hair and at my age of 42, that is something I am quite proud of.
The point I was making, if you hadn’t jumped so quickly to your own conclusions implying I was insane or something, is that sometimes it’s better to look past the expensive lines and try things that are already tried and tested and deliver results for years and years. I personally feel that Miranda’s company, although intending to establish a line of skincare to be good for the skin, is charging far too much money for skincare that seems to have some holes in it. She is in it to make money too. Me, I would rather switch to a line like the one that Cindy Crawford endorses, and says she has used for years and years. She is older than me and looks the same at 40-something as she did in her 20′s. IT IS POSSIBLE for women in their 40′s to look fantastic and young as those in their 20’s. For Miranda, let’s see how she will look in 15 or 20 years and that will be the telling sign of how she actually took care of herself. She can say all she wants but she hasn’t stood the test of time. I HAVE.
I guess for someone like me, I see a girl who says a lot of things, makes a lot of claims, and just isn’t in the right place in her life to back those things up. She is not that inspirational for someone like me that has a bit of life experience behind them. She will impress me when she can still have smooth fantastic skin at 40. She will impress me when she can endure a career at modeling and get to 40 and not be one that succumbs to what most models and actresses do to their bodies, drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. She will impress me when she can speak publicly without all the “ums” and “I think”s, as if we should just take her word on whatever is coming out of her mouth. I really and honestly do not understand what is so “inspiring” about her. Granted, she seems to be a few steps ahead of other models out there, but that in no way qualifies her IMO to be considered inspiring. She just seems like a lot of fluff to me.
There is MY opinion without insulting YOU in any way. Do you think you can possibly comment back without being rude?

“not insulting in any way”?
not “rude”?
Oh, I think that you are being very insulting and rude….
You condemn someone for claiming that a certain person is posting over and over again, when they said no such thing, then accuse that same person of posting over and over.
You demand respect for your opinion, yet you do not offer any respect for the opinions of others.
You say that your experiences “ARE REAL”, well so are mine, yet you discount them.
You criticize a young woman who has made a succesful career for herself without falling into drugs and alcohol, and one who shows a rare foresight to work on a career that will take her past her heyday of modelling, then say that such a person can’t be inspiring?
Your “life experience” has evidently not taught you be open minded and respectful of others.
PS: No, a 26 year old woman shouldn’t be “inspiring” to a 42 year old. But she can certainly be inspiring to a lot of young women. If you can’t accept that, fine. But don’t be rude.

Hey, I have a question for you.
You said that Miranda is “is in it to make money”. I certainly hope so. Do you not think that Cindy Crawford makes money off of the things that she endorses? Or that the makers of Cetaphil sell their product at a loss?
You say that Cetaphil costs around ten dollars. That means that it probably costs less that two dollars to produce. Why is their outrageous profit margin accepted, when the higher priced lines is not? Quality ingredients cost more, so of course they are going to charge more. If that bothers you, then keep giving your money to the large corporations that are basically selling you detergent for your skin. If it works for you, great. But I don’t understand your complaints about the more expensive lines.

You asked for the link, there it is.

Above is the link for Kora Skin Care on Facebook. It is THE business page with 1400+ fans. It has been verified as official as per the rules for all businesses who want to be featured on facebook.

The first statement on the INFO page, directly from Miranda states:

“I’ve recently helped create a 100 per cent organic line, which will be available in Australia.

The range will be called Kora after a type of meditation in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition and will only be available in Australian department store David Jones, of which I am the Brand Ambassador.

I have been very involved in the creation of Kora, including the naming and packaging. It is an amazing product for men and women!”

Plain as day — Miranda claiming the product line is 100% organic.

When they got 2 NY they had pics of Orlando but Miranda was not with him and there was no pics of her . We know there 2gether or r they?

@who am i:

there was Pics from Miranda at the Airport in NY.They made separate exits from the terminal to avoid being photographed together.

*sigh*
You don’t have to be “verified as official” to be tagged as a “business”. The maker just selects the tag.
For example:
These are all tagged “business” too:
So if what you are saying is correct…
‘people who always have to spell their name’
‘I don’t forgive, I don’t forget’
‘I have worked in retail, and therefore have lost all faith in humanity’
‘I hate when people ask for extra paper for exams’
and too many petitions to count…
are all “verified” as being a business????
See the problem??
And IF it was official, why is their only photo a stock photo showing a model (not Miranda) using a product that Kora doesn’t even make? That says that it isn’t official, even if you believe everything else.
Your “proof” doesn’t hold water.
I’ll stick with believing a direct quote from a truly verified site.
Care to try again?

A girl who lives in NY tweeted that she was sitting in front of them at a movie last night.

She seemed legit, too.
She later tweeted that she went to see ‘The Square’, a movie written by Joel Edgerton, one of Orlando’s friends from Ned Kelly.
Since this film is not well known, and it is currently being shown in NY, this seems like a believable sighting.

@@79@80:

Miranda Kerr is such a lier. I have heard her say soooooooo many times that her product is 100% organic. Thanks for posting that because i have seen this too. Legend xx

Put up or shut up.
#107 proved that this is not an official site.
If you have proof, let’s see it.

Miranda Hater @ 04/01/2010 at 9:01 pm

Miranda Kerr has vile fans. How fitting for such a vile woman.

Vile?
For supporting her against people who label her a liar? Or should I say “lier”?
I guess that you think that those people who spout those lies, and call her names are just ducky, because you call her names too?
Here’s a name especially for you….
H Y P O C R I T E.
You’re just mad because you were proven wrong.
get over it.

Miranda Hater @ 04/01/2010 at 10:10 pm

You’re just mad because you were proven wrong.

*********************

Eh…..what? Proven wrong about what? That you are all vile and so is Miranda S-Kerr-y? She is vile – she has a greasy face, she whines when she speaks or maybe whinneys not sure, and she is skinny as a rail. And her fans are scary stalkers.

Nutty fans @ 04/01/2010 at 10:20 pm

Seriously Miranda Kerr’s fans are insane. All this anger because someone said they don’t like her line. Breathe people BREATHE.

BOOO HOOOOO
An idiot hater doesn’t like us!
Oh, what will we doooooo!!!!
*rollseyes*
You moronic hypocrites tell lies, then get mad when you get caught.
You spout hatred, then call US vile and insane.
You scour the web for info on Miranda 24/7/365 and you call US stalkers.
And what is more insane than spending time wallowing in hatred for a total stranger?
“Insane” is creating a forum to spew venom, lie and to twist everything to suit your agenda.
THAT is insane.
The only reason that you think that we are vile is because we dare to disagree with you, and back up our claims with proof (something that you can’t do).

That facebook site is an official Kora site. You can say what you want, but that site is bona-fide. Did you notice the entry from George Moskos with a direct link to the Kora Skincare.com.au site? You know who George is, right? He’s the co-founder of Kora and business partner of Miranda. He’s the owner on record for the Kora Corporation. There are 2 copyrighted Kora photos of Miranda on the site. Did you conveniently miss those? And do you really think that the co-owner is going to visit and post on a bogus site????? Seriously????? Use your common sense.

You are grasping at straws because the proof is right in front of your nose and you know it. Who cares if someone linked a photo that you don’t like — that doesn’t change the validity of the site nor the claims Miranda made on it. George Moskos “owns” both sites yet you choose to believe only one.

@Miranda hater: what kind of values have you been raised with to think it’s vile to support some celebrity but it’s fine to investigate a stranger’s whereabouts on a daily basis to insult her?
Do you realize that you’re aware of all the sites that include the name of that Kora line because you’re searching for something to insult this woman for? And the worst of all is that you don’t really give a damn if that skincare line is organic or not. You pretend you’re worried about the health/money of consumers but all you care for is making this woman fail. It’s disgusting.

I think that if it was official they would not have used that picture of the model using the wrong product. And the only pics of Miranda that they DO have, are photos that have been available to the press for months.
And I think that since that was the ONLY site that you could find a ‘supposed’ quote from a pseudo Miranda, YOU are the one grasping at straws. But in typical hater fashion, you think that if you repeat something enough, it becomes the truth. Well, only in your eyes dearie. ‘Damn the facts, full speed ahead!’ as it were.
And if you had half a brain, you would know that George linked back to the OFFICIAL site to let anyone who happened by that facebook page know how to find the product. There are only three links, and they are all for skincare ranges, only one of which is Kora. Or are you now claiming that the owners of the other two linked sites are also “owners” of the Kora facebook page? See. Once again, your “proof” doesn’t hold water.

Where does it say that George “owns” that facebook page? I didn’t see his name anywhere. The admins are two girls named Vanessa and Jen.

Nice couple @ 04/02/2010 at 11:04 am

Orlando looks cute here but really needs to ditch the green shirt. He’d be a lot cuter if he’d just develop a bit better fashion sense. Miranda is pretty, thin and petite. I like her style.

awww, I think that looking like he just doesn’t care is part of his charm.
Great looking men who don’t look like they spend hours in front of a mirror are even more attractive to me. As long as they appear to be clean. And his curls are always nice and shiny, so even though he can look scruffy, he looks like a clean scruffy.

Shippers are ridiculous as usual!

They was photographed 2gether at the LA Airport why not there? r they not 2gether? there were pics any way so why not say 2gether ?

I understand your anger. Being ALWAYS wrong must suck

Yeah, I guess people using logic would look ridiculous to haters.

There are new pics of them in NYC at OLove and BauerGriffin.

YAY!
i love seeing them together!

They can be useful at times.
TMZ has a video up. Gosh I love to hear Orlando’s voice! You can hear him teasing the paps, and even calling Miranda “baby” as she is leaving the store.
So cute!

Why does miranda act like she’s shy when she is with Orlando? but when she’s not with Orlando she act like she’s not so shy and it’s like look at me and take more pics.

Shy?
She has her motorcycle helmet on.
That’s being safe, not shy.

Well since she wore it all the way from the store to the bike instead of putting it on just before getting on the bike as most people do, she may not love to be papped as much as some would think.

I know that’s being safe im not talking about them pics im talking about other pics and the way she act’s when Orlando’s not with her?

She seem 2 love being photographed she even look’s at them some time when she’s walking a way. it’s like look were your going miranda.

Yeah….Jenna Haze is called ‘baby’ too in her movies….

Yes, if someone calls you ‘baby’ that means you have the same job as Jenna Haze…LOL

YEAH!!!
No one calls their significant other baby!!
You must br right!!!!
Using delphidiot logic, anyway.

orlando ‘s back in the uk so where the new pics i would like 2 see him he more.

Beautiful doll like younger