'Iron Man 2' Poster Revealed!!!

'Iron Man 2' Poster Revealed!!!

The final Iron Man 2 poster just debuted on MySpace!

The Jon Favreau-directed flick stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Mickey Rourke, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson and Don Cheadle. It opens in theaters on May 7.

It was also recently announced that Diesel is relaunching their Only the Brave cologne in a red and gold limited edition packaging. The Iron Man edition cologne hits stores in April for $67.50.

iron man 2 poster 01
iron man 2 poster 02

It has a very old-trilogy Star Wars feel to it…

unf forever @ robert downey jr.

don’t like it

Terrance Howard in the role. He was perfect as Rhodi.

Scarlett looks beautiful.

pr person @ 03/30/2010 at 1:44 pm

Love, Love, LOVE RDJ!

Lainey made mention of the head placements. Interesting how Guinny is lower than ScarJo $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?????

paddisonluvr @ 03/30/2010 at 2:36 pm

AHHHHHH Iron Man 2 is going to be SO AMAZING. 37 days. Thanks for covering this, Jared – I’m obsessed!!

Sweetness @ 03/30/2010 at 2:40 pm

Lousy poster.

so happy they replaced terrence howard with don cheadle. much better actor.

loved the first Iron man, can’t wait for this one!

Was really excited for the sequel until I saw the trailer. What in transformers f-ckery is that?! Hopefully the effects aren’t as pronounced in the actual movie, otherwise it looks like it’s ripping off a much sh-ttier franchise.

thumbs down for this one @ 03/30/2010 at 4:28 pm

Why are they ruining these movies by bringing in old actors like
MIckey Rourke and on the Transformers Michael Bay is bringing
in Frances McDormand it is not as action packed as the first one
this one has him announcing that he is the Iron Man.. Nice to
see Gwyn Paltrow again…Too bad she wasn’t at the Matt Damon
Roast..

not crazy about the poster, but can’t wait for the movie all the same.

Amber-louise @ 03/30/2010 at 11:43 pm

I hope its good. I really enjoyed the first one. @ #12- I agree with you on the Transformers thing, the 2nd one was sooo unbelievably bad I kept looking at the time.

yeah i was awaiting Iron Man poster for a long time. Thanks for publishing it.

Jokergurl @ 04/08/2010 at 8:47 pm

I can’t wait to see this movie, it looks awesome, I can never get enough of Tony Stark.