Rachel Bilson: Pregnancy Rumors are Hilarious!

Rachel Bilson: Pregnancy Rumors are Hilarious!

Rachel Bilson totes around script and a Chanel straw bag (Spring/Summer 2010) on Tuesday morning (March 30) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old actress recently laughed off pregnancy rumors. She told Cleo magazine, “I thought that was hilarious; it was like, really? Where does this come from? I went to the doctors because I have sinus problems. I walk out and it was raining, so I had a big raincoat on – so [the tabloids] thought I was pregnant. And I was like, actually, I had Q-tips stuck up my nose ’cause I’m having sinus issues — if you wanna think I’m pregnant, then fine!”

10+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson laughing off pregnancy rumors…

rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 01
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 02
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 03
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 04
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 05
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 06
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 07
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 08
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 09
rachel bilson pregnancy rumors 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

she’s lookin good except her hair needs a new style

Rachel needs help before getting pregnant

You can tell that she’s aware that she’s going to be photographed because she has the script in her hands when it can easily fit into her bag. She wants the world to know that she’s working or at least looking for work.

Who thought she was pregnant? Stop making up rumours about yourself, although I think pregnancy will help her get photographed alot because people just love nobodies with babies.

What, Hayden wouldn’t come out with you for your photo op? Poor baby! Maybe next time.

wtf?? She looks incredibly beautiful!! If only I was her!!

Why dredge up old rumors that she started herself anyway? Why not just say she’s out desperately trying to get a job so she’ll have a legitimate excuse not to move to the farm? Because you know she’d rather be set on fire than to have to move out to the sticks with Hayden.

Yeah, she probably started this rumor herself… so sad

Right?! Who cares about her anymore?? Does she do anything besides call the paps on herself and start her own rumors? What a joke.

HILARIOUS!!! laughing so much…..are you just going to drag out stories from that article in Cleo till she goes into an office building again??

Since there’s no real news happening with Bilson, Rachel and her handlers create their own news.

I’m not pregnant.
I’ve been engaged for nearly two years.
Watch me leave my house as I go to an Oscar party hosted by the same people I write a column for.
Watch me as I walk around wearing an assortment of shoes and bags.
Follow me as I go from one casting agency to another.
Watch me as I put money in the parking meter.
Watch me buy coffee.
Watch me put money in the parking meter while holding a cup of coffee.
My boyfriend is a human dictionary.
I’m hanging out at the Olympics.
I’m hanging out with my kid sister.
I’m hanging out with my mom.
I’m helping plan by best friend’s wedding.
I love fruits and vegetables.

How pathetic and transparent can a person be? Seriously. She drags her fake “fiance” out for the monthly photo op, looking like a strung out homeless person, now this. IDK, she looks kind of bloated to me, she must be hitting the booze and other ingestibles pretty heavy. I agree though, the thought of moving to Canada where no one cares about who she thinks she is or what she does must be absolutely terrifying, lol.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/30/2010 at 2:49 pm

She always “happens” to be carrying around important documents after she calls the paps. Just like last time – she was carrying around a bag the size of a suitcase and yet she and her mother are holding medical documents in their hands so the paps can get a photo.
Someone tell Rachel that what’s more “hilarious” than the pregnancy rumors (which I agree she starts herself) – is her alleged “career”. We know she’s not pregnant b/c being pregnant might mean her doing SOME work!!

annasaurus @ 03/30/2010 at 2:50 pm

She wishes she could be pregnant. Then she could do a total media image overhaul like Nicole Ritchie and everyone will love her.

Well she might as well start having kids, since her acting career is over. Might as well do something productive like raising kids instead of being pathetic and still hoping that someone will give her a job in hollywood.

She is truly a member of the group of celebs I can honestly say should NEVER have children. She’s too self centered. It always has to be about her. When her future family, her “fiance’s” family was falling apart at the seems, she showed her support by having his mother papped at a Home Depot. Yeah, this selfish piece of work would be a model mommy in front of the cameras, the rest of the time the dad and a host of nannies would be raising the kids.

People, shut up. I love her, she’s adorable. At least you never see her going out to clubs getting drunk everynight like all the rest of Hollywood.

Um, no. This is a comment board, not a fan site. You don’t see her at clubs falling down drunk because when she goes out clubbing she doesn’t call her pap buddies. Like her “fiance” once said, “If you don’t want to be seen, you won’t be seen.” She’s proved that herself by not being papped at all for days or weeks on end. Please.

brightside @ 03/30/2010 at 3:42 pm

The point being, JJ? Does a random 10 minute rumour that everyone has forgotten, and hardly anyone believed in the first place, really need a detailed explanation? Not unless the person wishes to keep said rumour in the public domain to drum up more publicity!
Sinus problems, hmmm, yes, coke can do that to you….

Re the script:
A friend of mine, expert in work avoidance, gave me a tip one day on how to goof off work without looking like you’re goofing off. His tip, he wanders from dept to dept with a sheaf of important looking papers in his hand and stopping to have a chat to his mates along the way. To the bosses he looks as though he’s legitimately employed tracking down the ‘person’ to whom the papers are ‘relevant’. Sometimes a piece of paper is just a piece of paper, nothing more, even when several of them are stapled together.

who gives a **** about her anyway

I said exactly the same thing about those “sinus problems,” Brightside.

why is everyone hating on her?
dont people have better things to do than insult people they dont even know?

What doctor would put Q-Tips up your nose unless it’s broken in that case who broke her nose?? Sinus issue don’t require that type of treatment she needs to learn to lie better. Rumors of her being knocked up i’m sure was arranged by the PR manager. Honestly there is nothing else productive to ask the woman. Plus she denied there is any wedding in the near future. Gee guess many of us figured that one out already.

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/30/2010 at 4:50 pm

AH BRIGHTSIDE YOURE BACK USING YOUR NAME AND MANY OTHER STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF EVERYONE LOVES TO SEE RB AND YOU CANT HANDLE IT WHERE NATALIE PORTMAN HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/30/2010 at 4:50 pm

lexy hates bilson @ 03/30/2010 at 5:00 pm

@ CN #23 – Don’t YOU have anything better to do than worry about a celeb YOU don’t know and how strangers are spending THEIR time??
@ Brightside – I don’t think she’s a coke head – she’s not that thin!
@ Viper – I agree – what else are they going to ask her about…she’s got nothing going on but the fact that she dates/is engaged to Darth Vader.
LOL – @ Brightside and Viper – notice how the paps weren’t around to take pics of her with Q-tips up her nose?? She didn’t call them to photograph that. Also, did she need her mom to drive her after a trip to the allergist? Perhaps that’s her latest excuse for not liking the farm – she’s allergic to the animals and grass!! She had no problem being in Canada when the paps were in town for the Olympics!!

The reason HC is able to stay away from her in Toronto is because he’s having an affair with two women, both currently in L.A., on the side.

One, a blond w/ blue eyes named Chelsey, the other a tall slim woman with brown hair and an accent.

He just admitted it to me.

Rachel, I don’t envy you girl.

I met them both on bike rides, they’ve agreed to “share him” with me just like you did at first. But I won’t meet him now, however, he’s mad about the tall one and won’t give either of them up for you.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

He said he met them through working on V7. The tall one is almost six feet and has a black bike with green spokes.

The tall one,he’s mad about her, is almost 6 feet tall, and she had a bike with green spokes on the wheels. He said he met both via working on V7.

@Lexy HB

There isn’t a certain look to be considered a user look at the MD/Nurse or even Pharmacy workers who abuse or use. She doesn’t have to be super thin or have a particular look to use. Ppl you lest expect have dependecy issue. The one who looks like he is an abuser is her B/F his grey skin, overly thin, looks like road kill the only time he looks decent is when someone cleans him up. I don’t dismiss the idea she is a co-dependent to him.

Hayden, you make Tiger Woods and Jessie James look like innocent boys.

Five years ago you did the same love-quadrangle with me, Lola Skye, your Toronto gf and Sienna Miller and nothing has changed.

Nothing ever will change.My instincts about you were always right.

You’re nothing but a dirty player. And to think I almost risked my health to meet you and date you considering you have AIDS/HIV, hepatitis and incurable herpes. Boy, I just dodged a bullet!

I’m a lucky girl!

Typo; Chelsey does plumbing design/engineering. I misunderstood HC on that one.

I hope he does marry you, between a wife and at least two mistresses at least other women who are nice, do The Rules and don’t date men who are married or who have gf’s (UNlike you) will be safe from him.

He asked me if I was his gf the first time we talked, good grief! Needy much!

Are you crazy much?

Magnap*ssy @ 03/30/2010 at 8:01 pm

It is obvious she agreed to the PR media stunt. The fact she can laugh about it is, she really enjoyed PPL speculating! I did not see Q-tips up her nose on the X-17 video of her walking out of the doctors office. She may have been also seeing her pshychiatrist for treatment. I agree with number #2. Rachel does need help before getting pregnant. She does need to learn to lie better!

Seeing Hayden’s latest thread and looking so bad. I don’t think he could inpregnant anything at all. At least she looks a little better in looks then Hayden but, still a dumb media press wh7% and only cares about herself. No way she is ready to be a mommie yet!

@ 1 she’s lookin good except her hair needs a new style

Well of course, it took her around 2 HRS. of fixing herself & her props before heading off to her paparazzi photo-op of the day.

@#3 – Mischa Barton used to do this before. Get photographed walking around holding a bunch of scripts.

Mischa probably handles “real” script coz she can get herself into movies even if all of them went to DVD. And who really needs a “script” when RB, if she get lucky enough to get an acting gig (as it happens just like once in a blue moon), “its only a TV random guest role on a 30 mins rom-com w/ just around 3 speaking lines”…

die your freaking extensions!
what are you a freaking doll bludger?!?!
white trash look ain’t sexy

crapshack @ 03/31/2010 at 1:41 am

Well she looks so glum… that means she get “denied” once again. Always Poor Little CR@Pchel!

whaddayaknow @ 03/31/2010 at 2:10 am

@brightside: Well thanks for sharing “your friends” detailed workplace tip. Now we know what kind of devious nutcases comment on these threads.

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/31/2010 at 3:14 am

SEE BRIGHTSIDE EVERYONE KNOWS HOW SICK YOU ARE ITS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE AND JUST FYI PPL HAVE BEEN WRITING INTO JJ ABOUT ALL YOUR BASHING AND HATING ALTHOUGH ITS THREADS YOU CAN TALK ABOUT BUT JJ IS BEING TOLD HES LOOSING PPL CAUSE OF YOU AND THEY DONT ENJOY CHATTING ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU MADE IT AN ARABIAN NIGHTS LIFE WITH BASHING AND HATING AND ITS NOT GOING TO GO OFF TO WELL WITH JJ AND HIS PPL

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 03/31/2010 at 3:14 am

brightside @ 03/31/2010 at 3:46 am

@ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK:
Off the wagon again? Back on the crack? You know that stuff is going to ruin your life, you old meth head, you :)

I don’t mean to be cruel, but the thought of her booking an acting gig..THAT is hilarious! Sorry kiddo, you are better off packing it up for Canada!