Selena Gomez: K-Mart Clothing Line!!!

Selena Gomez: K-Mart Clothing Line!!!

Selena Gomez is launching a back-to-school clothing line with K-Mart called Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez.

What a smart biz move for both parties. And to top it off, retail prices for all the pieces will be capped at $24. Amazing!!!

The 17-year-old Disney starlet, who stars on Wizards of Waverly Place, tells WWD, “[It's] the whole Texan cowgirl meets the glam Boho chic of Hollywood. Since the announcement, we added a lot of accessories. I love scarves, and long necklaces and cute bangles. It’s constantly changing, which is cool. It will change with me.”

Congrats, Sel!!!!!

selena gomez kmart clothing line 01
selena gomez kmart clothing line 02
selena gomez kmart clothing line 03
selena gomez kmart clothing line 04
selena gomez kmart clothing line 05
selena gomez kmart clothing line 06

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Geraldbean @ 03/30/2010 at 1:55 am

She is cute, and I am sure she’s a lovely person but there is something about her I find really annoying. Even Miley Cyrus to me has more of a likability factor because she seems much more normal than Selena.

justsaying @ 03/30/2010 at 2:54 am

@Geraldbean:

i agree with you there. she’s cute and all, but she’s too much of a goody goody. she’s only 17, so where’s the fun? maybe she’s too focus on not getting the bad rep like miley, so instead she becomes boring.

she’s really cute! is she related with the football player mario gomez?

I think she was just raised right. And she probably just doesn’t want to get into all “bad” stuff. Also, her mom had her at 16 so she probably raised her to be a good girl.

Most beautiful girl in the world.

Seems if you’re under 20 and on TV, sooner or later you must have your clothing line. But do they differ from one another much?

I love her, but not enough to shop at Kmart.

Seems age appropraite clothing

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/30/2010 at 9:15 am

..who shops at k-mart? ahahahahahaa…

I was really excited…but I don’t like this at all. I like some pieces but not together. I adore you selena but, no. We don’t even have K-Marts over here….haven’t had them in years, lol. I wish she had them sold at Target.

OH MY GOSH!!! IS THAT BARNEY??? THE BIG HEAD??!!wahahaha :P

ok, these outfits suck.

I love her SELENA IS THE BEST!!!!

Miley 2.0, seriously could they be less original? LOL

@Jen: Um…since when is Miley original?? hahaha, that girl follows trends, not sets them.

@Geraldbean: Miley is loud and obnoxious while Selena is mature and poised. So I’d rather take Selena any day than that trailer trash hick.

Amber-louise @ 03/30/2010 at 11:48 pm

Yep, Id say those gross clothes belong at K mart

I don’t like her or her clothing. She’s too much of a goody-goody who wants to be all perfect. Atleast Miley is real and is who she is instead of trying to be someone. And her clothes are much more awesome than Slutena’s.

you are beautiful and sexy in the clothes

She s hot n d best n beautiful……………….. she s too much

Today many young people are pursuing sth different,be more individual,here I can tell you afflictionclothingmall can help you make your dream come true!
Affliction Clothing Dark intended color design give us an impression of low-key!What’s more,the picture pasted in front and back of the clothe at the same time makes you not only have your own style butnot monopolious!

blue boardshorts,with different colors and designs for you to choose,one more thing need to say is Affliction change the traditional way of denim jeans brand,we are persuing creation,our designs are changing time to time ,you do not need to worry about out of date!

hoodie clothes is welcomed by its unique design, especially the head of the belt!If you match it with a t shirt tees,we can call it perfect!

In one word , Eagle Belt gives you a sense of nosgiaria!Not noly the low price ,but also its unique design!In our dictionary,you can not find a word called unsatisfaction!

Endless varieties of Cheap Hat can be found in the stores. Online sales and personal marketing may even lead to fraudulent practices. Some designs are beyond the normal kinds of Cheap Nike Air Force 1, and a handful are more creative than the conventional type. It has all contributed to the progress of Affliction Denim .
You will be more than satisfactory when you own denim jeans, it can flourish your life trip.

Ohhithere @ 04/12/2010 at 3:38 pm

LOL. probz another fail like Miley’s? xD

I LOVE THE CLOTHING BUT IN SELENA GOMEZ BODY ONLY SHE IS SO PREADY!

KATIELYNNN!! @ 05/02/2010 at 5:04 pm

@Angie: This is coming from a “goody-goody” so listen up. I’m tired of hearing how goody-goodies are all boring, and they aren’t “real.” I’m real, am I not? Cut her some slack. Maybe she doesn’t want to be like Miley Cyrus. I used to look up to Miley, but then she sort of stopped being someone I wanted to look up to. I look up to people like Selena, who set good examples to girls everywhere, and of all ages. I think she’s handled herself and her fame very well to be only 17 years old.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All